Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2009, 09:21 AM   #151
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
Im always looking for different ways to train!

there's a lot of different ways to exercise different parts of the body


While he is super cute, I'm not attracted to him, but his services are totally free which counts for everything in this deal.
well, that works out. why is he doing this for free? so he gets to watch your progress?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
"for a price" scares me! haha

why do you say that? lol


maybe we need to monitor his progress as well!!!! after all hes wearing a skirt too!! haha lmao




dont worry about my progress. I'll be fine. tho if you ladies want, I can send you some "update pics" as things draw closer.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #152
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
well, that works out. why is he doing this for free? so he gets to watch your progress?







dont worry about my progress. I'll be fine. tho if you ladies want, I can send you some "update pics" as things draw closer.
lol
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:57 AM   #153
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
oh yeah.
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscart...s/cgon146l.jpg, we will work on our bodiesand as for Spike I found a class he can go to. haha LMAO
Attached Images
 
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #154
edog


 
edog's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: F'BURG VA
Posts: 3,476
Send a message via MSN to edog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Now this is what I call Daisy Duke or should we say Danny Duke LMAO! Think you can pull this one off Spikey ha ha LMAO!

Attachment 71318
WoW Spike!!! I dont know about you, but this is just wrong on so many levels...

Good luck!
__________________
Doug Thorley Tri-Y LT/HF cat back Xpipe, Ported TB, 160 therm, Tranny cooler, Halltech CAI, Pedders sways, endlinks, Drop Springs, 3.45 rear gears. Tuned by East Coast Supercharging. 371HP/383TQ
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #155
NoUCantDriveIt


 
Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 5,160
MC... I see you!
__________________
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:44 PM   #156
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Ok C5 ladies its January, have we started dieting and exersizing yet?
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #157
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you
 
bossbunny's Avatar
 
Drives: The Sassiest V6 in the South!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cut 'N Shoot Texas
Posts: 24,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Ok C5 ladies its January, have we started dieting and exersizing yet?
Yes ma'am! Insanity DVDs shipped already. Just have to go see the doctor about after workout tension headaches before I start them.

Did Gilad Total Body fitness yesterday, gym tomorrow and friday and Gilad on Sat. Woot!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #158
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Yes ma'am! Insanity DVDs shipped already. Just have to go see the doctor about after workout tension headaches before I start them.

Did Gilad Total Body fitness yesterday, gym tomorrow and friday and Gilad on Sat. Woot!
awesome, I started eating alot cleaner, no junk food!!!! I'm doing my p90x workouts!!!!! Insanity sounds really cool ,talked to one of my clients about it, I'm just waiting to see how you like it.
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #159
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you
 
bossbunny's Avatar
 
Drives: The Sassiest V6 in the South!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cut 'N Shoot Texas
Posts: 24,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
awesome, I started eating alot cleaner, no junk food!!!! I'm doing my p90x workouts!!!!! Insanity sounds really cool talked to one of my clients about it, I'm just waiting to see how you like it.
Yeah, i have cut out junk food. (i have never really been a junk food eater anyways, we eat like birds) And only one plate per meal. And if something doesn't budge soon then i am going to go back to measuring my food. i am going to blog my whole insanity experiance (my sister wants me too) but I will def let you know as i go how i like it. Im hoping to see some abs. lol.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:30 PM   #160
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Yeah, i have cut out junk food. (i have never really been a junk food eater anyways, we eat like birds) And only one plate per meal. And if something doesn't budge soon then i am going to go back to measuring my food. i am going to blog my whole insanity experiance (my sister wants me too) but I will def let you know as i go how i like it. Im hoping to see some abs. lol.
you know what they say "no pain no gain"! your gonna look awesome
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #161
rschick
 
rschick's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Destin, FL
Posts: 42
p90x is awsome! It works great but it is hard!
__________________
2010 Rally Yellow Manual, Shes a Beauty
rschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:06 AM   #162
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Ok C5 ladies its January, have we started dieting and exersizing yet?
forget to log Randy off again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Yeah, i have cut out junk food. (i have never really been a junk food eater anyways, we eat like birds) And only one plate per meal. And if something doesn't budge soon then i am going to go back to measuring my food. i am going to blog my whole insanity experiance (my sister wants me too) but I will def let you know as i go how i like it. Im hoping to see some abs. lol.
blogging...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rschick View Post
p90x is awsome! It works great but it is hard!

__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #163
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
forget to log Randy off again?



blogging...lol




haha no, I thought a picture of Randy dancing would be a cool Avatar! lol
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:25 AM   #164
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
haha no, I thought a picture of Randy dancing would be a cool Avatar! lol

I was meaning the deleted post by Randy that was then followed up by your previous post that I quoted
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 PM   #165
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
I was meaning the deleted post by Randy that was then followed up by your previous post that I quoted
oh........I see
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #166
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
oh........I see

as do I....

__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #167
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
as do I....

__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #168
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschick View Post
p90x is awsome! It works great but it is hard!
agreed, great results never comes easy!!! :(
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #169
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Hi ladies.

I hope everything is going well and that everyone had a great holiday season.

I'm so impressed with what you ladies are doing. I looked into the P90x system and that looks like a great system but I'm not sure it's for me. I just want to look lean and toned, not like a body builder, so I'm just doing circuit machines and cardio workouts.

Just let me know when you all want to swap pictures and I'll get one taken.
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #170
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 3,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Hi ladies.

I hope everything is going well and that everyone had a great holiday season.

I'm so impressed with what you ladies are doing. I looked into the P90x system and that looks like a great system but I'm not sure it's for me. I just want to look lean and toned, not like a body builder, so I'm just doing circuit machines and cardio workouts.

Just let me know when you all want to swap pictures and I'll get one taken.
I usually stay far away from this thread, but today, decided to peak in..glad I did. I am a trainer an would be more than happy to answer some questions. But Abygale, you will not ever, ever look like a bodybuilder unless you start manipulating your hormones. Women lifting weights will only develop their muscles they already have.. not make them bigger. Well, it will 'appear' bigger when all the 'flab' is gone.

The P90x is good for cardio and losing weight. But not good for gaining strength and size. It is also good to help you stay in shape if you have an injury to keep you from lifting or using machines. It's has it's purpose for certain people, depending on goals.

You can easily get that toned, lean, slim, figure with a proper diet and moderate exercise. But like others have stated, it's a commitment to stay away from those good-ol-tastin' BAD stuff. Diet is key here. Big things to stay away from.. diet sodas, fried or heavy starch foods, and things high in bad-fats.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #171
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Hi ladies.

I hope everything is going well and that everyone had a great holiday season.

I'm so impressed with what you ladies are doing. I looked into the P90x system and that looks like a great system but I'm not sure it's for me. I just want to look lean and toned, not like a body builder, so I'm just doing circuit machines and cardio workouts.

Just let me know when you all want to swap pictures and I'll get one taken.
I'm not really doing the p90x by the book, I'm doing my own cardio and just doing light workouts with dumbells and pushups for upper body, and squats, lunges etc. more intense workouts for lowerbody anyway, I guess I can be the first one to send some pics since my other outfit came in, woo hoo I'll send a PM sometime today!!!!
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:15 AM   #172
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I usually stay far away from this thread, but today, decided to peak in..glad I did. I am a trainer an would be more than happy to answer some questions. But Abygale, you will not ever, ever look like a bodybuilder unless you start manipulating your hormones. Women lifting weights will only develop their muscles they already have.. not make them bigger. Well, it will 'appear' bigger when all the 'flab' is gone.

The P90x is good for cardio and losing weight. But not good for gaining strength and size. It is also good to help you stay in shape if you have an injury to keep you from lifting or using machines. It's has it's purpose for certain people, depending on goals.

You can easily get that toned, lean, slim, figure with a proper diet and moderate exercise. But like others have stated, it's a commitment to stay away from those good-ol-tastin' stuff. Diet is key here. Big things to stay away from.. diet sodas, fried or heavy starch foods, and things high in bad-fats.
It didnt make me bulky I also did the lean version of the p90x there is more cardio and light workouts w/weights and your right the diet your on is probably 70% of how lean you look.
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:38 AM   #173
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Agreed on the diet for sure. Cutting sugar and high carb foods, and junk food out of the diet yields great results. Unfortunately or fortunately, not sure which, my body responds very well to resistance training. I opt for higher reps with lower weights because I don't want my muscles looking big.

I follow a combination of Adkins and the Blood Type Diet, and it works extremely well for me. I have O+ blood so my body does very well on the Adkins type (high protein and low carb) diet, whereas someone with A or AB blood would only make their health worse with a diet like that.

I might look into the P90x system some more, but what I'm doing now seems to be working fine for me and I think that's really the key. Each person needs to find what works for them.

BTW: Here are my current stats at the beginning of my journey: 18% body fat and a BMI of 17% (I have a small frame). My goal is to be at 16-17% body fat by the end of March.
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #174
Bonnie
Bonfyre
 
Bonnie's Avatar
 
Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 4,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abygale View Post
Agreed on the diet for sure. Cutting sugar and high carb foods, and junk food out of the diet yields great results. Unfortunately or fortunately, not sure which, my body responds very well to resistance training. I opt for higher reps with lower weights because I don't want my muscles looking big.

I follow a combination of Adkins and the Blood Type Diet, and it works extremely well for me. I have O+ blood so my body does very well on the Adkins type (high protein and low carb) diet, whereas someone with A or AB blood would only make their health worse with a diet like that.

I might look into the P90x system some more, but what I'm doing now seems to be working fine for me and I think that's really the key. Each person needs to find what works for them.

BTW: Here are my current stats at the beginning of my journey: 18% body fat and a BMI of 17% (I have a small frame). My goal is to be at 16-17% body fat by the end of March.
Thats great you know your stats. I'm not sure what mine are but it cant be more than 20% I just have a few pounds of holiday weight to lose my muscle tone is pretty much there, I just need to keep up the working out and get through the hardest part THE DIET! anyway I'll send you a PM of where I'm at so far and of my new outfit!!! BTW a few years back my dad talked a lot about the blood type diet I'm O+ as well maybe thats why I crave meat over carbs.
__________________
Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #175
Abygale


 
Abygale's Avatar
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: .
Posts: 2,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Thats great you know your stats. I'm not sure what mine are but it cant be more than 20% I just have a few pounds of holiday weight to lose my muscle tone is pretty much there, I just need to keep up the working out and get through the hardest part THE DIET! anyway I'll send you a PM of where I'm at so far and of my new outfit!!! BTW a few years back my dad talked a lot about the blood type diet I'm O+ as well maybe thats why I crave meat over carbs.
I can't wait to see your pictures. Am I the only one that has only ONE outfit?

Of all the diets out there, I think the blood type diet makes the most sense.
Abygale is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please keep calling GM and complaining about AFM!!! Tomato Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 77 11-05-2009 05:03 PM
GM calling back workers ShnOmac General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 2 09-23-2009 01:40 PM
Roland Jones, I'm calling you out! (boo to media bias) The_Blur General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 5 06-01-2009 11:15 PM
Is there anyway to check order status without calling the dealer? acerothstien Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 7 04-23-2009 01:03 PM
hands free calling . camarossrs2150 Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 5 04-16-2009 07:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.