Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum All audio, video, bluetooth, nav, radar, and electronics discussions.

Old 02-01-2015, 07:11 PM   #1
thegreattailz

Drives: convertible
Need help getting MYLINK to pair my ipod (SOLVED)

Everytime I go into the screen it says paused for some reason. It doesnt make sense.

Also I want to pair both my phones, not sure if I can do that. I have my personal phone then my iphone for work and not sure if I can pair my ipod for music. Not sure if mylink can handle both phones. Ive successfully used my ipod when connected to a wire, but my ipod stops me from being able to manually select songs, it just plays the playlist and I cant use the screen. Ill post pics in a sec

Im not sure why my bluetooth isnt lit up. Is that a feature only offered if you have an onstar subscription?
Attached Images

Last edited by thegreattailz; 02-01-2015 at 08:52 PM.
thegreattailz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:49 PM   #2
thegreattailz

Drives: convertible
Ok I think I got it. My bluetooth wasnt highlighted, and everytime i clicked on it all it said was it had a button that said paused, and when i clicked it nothing happened. The only way I got it to pair was I was goofing around with the voice activation and it worked. So now i can play my ipod without a usb wire
thegreattailz is offline   Reply With Quote