Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #26
MerlinZero
Big Orange
 
MerlinZero's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kent, WA
Posts: 1,170
the interior is GORGEOUS
MerlinZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #27
Chevyrocker
Weekend Rockstar
 
Chevyrocker's Avatar
 
Drives: Depends on the day...
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: West Palm Beach
Posts: 1,445
I'm at a loss for words...
Chevyrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:06 PM   #28
Congoman775

 
Congoman775's Avatar
 
Drives: Muscle
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,315
the interior is nice, hopefully it doesnt feel too busy when sitting in it.

overall....


BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Now my only problem is i cant decide what color i want...
Congoman775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #29
SKiZZ
 
Drives: 1998 S-10
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bham, AL
Posts: 44
Man, I'm drooling. Did anyone notice the center channel?
SKiZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #30
Congoman775

 
Congoman775's Avatar
 
Drives: Muscle
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,315
http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/201...thumb1280x1280
Congoman775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #31
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: Jeep
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,455
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Congoman775 View Post
the interior is nice, hopefully it doesnt feel too busy when sitting in it.

overall....


BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Now my only problem is i cant decide what color i want...
no im goin for my avatar you really underestimate how much drools on my shirt
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:09 PM   #32
chevydude26

 
chevydude26's Avatar
 
Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,257
what is up with the comment section on autoblog??? they seriously are so uptight about it

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/07/18/2...maro-revealed/

i mean one guy complained about the hood scoop...don't they realize that some models might have it and others won't?
chevydude26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #33
lucerovski
 
lucerovski's Avatar
 
Drives: '02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SLC, Utah
Posts: 37
Send a message via MSN to lucerovski
RS pictures on Autoblog.com

Did anybody else see these pictures? Interior pics, and engines listed, too.


__________________
**It only takes one idiot in a Civic.**
lucerovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #34
flaguy
 
flaguy's Avatar
 
Drives: Corolla
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevydude26 View Post
theres two bumpers one for the v8 and one for the v6
This is what I was afraid of. I think the V8 bumper will not change from the photos everyone was up in arms about. If that is the case, the V6 front end looks better than the V8 front end. Something not right about that.

In all reality we won't know for sure until Monday. The lower grill in that picture matches up PERFECTLY with that front end and especially with the upper grill.

All in all, if that truly is the production car. HOLY SHIT!!! Much better than I was expecting. I'm still bracing myself for a train wreck with the V8 front end, but I never expected the V6 to look this damn good so maybe GM will make me eat my words on the V8 front end.

Damn. GM....get ready to sell a shit load of these cars. Well done.
flaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #35
bowtiedriver
 
bowtiedriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 WhiteHot G8 Gt
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Posts: 70
holy crap,

plus look close, afterburners. yes!!!!!!
bowtiedriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #36
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: Jeep
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,455
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
wow i figured the power window switch would be in the center like the g8
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #37
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 25,900
HOLY!!!!

NO. Those are the first we've seen!!!!

Ok...no responding from me, now, but look at that interior!! Controls on the steering wheel!
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:16 PM   #38
chevydude26

 
chevydude26's Avatar
 
Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaguy View Post
This is what I was afraid of. I think the V8 bumper will not change from the photos everyone was up in arms about. If that is the case, the V6 front end looks better than the V8 front end. Something not right about that.

In all reality we won't know for sure until Monday. The lower grill in that picture matches up PERFECTLY with that front end and especially with the upper grill.

All in all, if that truly is the production car. HOLY SHIT!!! Much better than I was expecting. I'm still bracing myself for a train wreck with the V8 front end, but I never expected the V6 to look this damn good so maybe GM will make me eat my words on the V8 front end.

Damn. GM....get ready to sell a shit load of these cars. Well done.
its not that big of a deal you can always switch the front bumpers...of course there is an added cost...but maybe you get an option i don't know...maybe they needed to differntiate the models...
chevydude26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:17 PM   #39
chevydude26

 
chevydude26's Avatar
 
Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtiedriver View Post
holy crap,

plus look close, afterburners. yes!!!!!!
i noticed that

i'm glad i made that afterburner thread...
chevydude26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:18 PM   #40
LegacyZ28
 
Drives: 1991 Jaguar XJ6
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Riverside, California
Posts: 76
there are 7 pictures
http://www.autoblog.com/2008/07/18/2...maro-revealed/
LegacyZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #41
ChevyMSU35
 
ChevyMSU35's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3 Red Rock Metallic
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 41
I'm at work doing my best to hold back the tears...

Maybe this is the RS bumper? What other features are likely part of the RS package? Spoiler, wheels, halos...?
ChevyMSU35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #42
Navy Blue
Future Camaro Owner
 
Drives: 2001 Chevy Impala
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Whiting IN
Posts: 258
that wheel is awesome! it looks so much better than the one in spy pics, awesome overall, absolutely love it, cant wait to get mine!
Navy Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:23 PM   #43
chevydude26

 
chevydude26's Avatar
 
Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,257
when i click on the autoblog one i don't see the 7 pictures can someone post them in here?
chevydude26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:24 PM   #44
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: Jeep
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,455
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
i see 5 or 6 oh and holy shit afterburners
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #45
flaguy
 
flaguy's Avatar
 
Drives: Corolla
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevydude26 View Post
its not that big of a deal you can always switch the front bumpers...of course there is an added cost...but maybe you get an option i don't know...maybe they needed to differntiate the models...
No, it's not a big deal. I agree that the models need to be differentiated. It just sucks for me that I happen to like the front end of the V6 better than the V8. Like you said, I could always get a different bumper but that will never happen, I will never be able to justify to myself paying that much money for a minor visual effect when I can put it towards performance.
I'll just swap the grill and be a happy camper.

Wasn't making a big deal out of it. Just Flaguy's personal opinion is all. Even if they use the bumper I don't like....overall....that is one sexy bitch that will soon be in my driveway.

Again....HELLUVA A JOB GM!!!!!!!!!! WOW
flaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #46
lucerovski
 
lucerovski's Avatar
 
Drives: '02 Earnhardt Monte Carlo SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SLC, Utah
Posts: 37
Send a message via MSN to lucerovski
Can I be the first to invite an attack? The only thing I don't really like is the radio. Not the layout but I wish it had more definition or something. Different accents or highlights. It looks a little drab.

The rest of the car is bloody fantastic! The V6 has almost 100 more horsepower than my Monte, probably gets better gas mileage. It just makes sense to get a new Camaro. If only I can convice the wife.
__________________
**It only takes one idiot in a Civic.**

Last edited by lucerovski; 07-18-2008 at 01:31 PM. Reason: I didn't want to sound completely negative.
lucerovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 PM   #47
AirGoya

 
AirGoya's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chicago/Carbondale
Posts: 815
The gauges look so crisp and clean. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LONG LIVE CAMARO!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
-Tim

AirGoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #48
RB43TD
Me Likey My Camaro
 
RB43TD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Victory Red 1LT/RS Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 537

This is AWESOME!!!!!!
__________________
When I was a young boy, I was certain that the world was good or bad....black or white. As time passed I grew up and learned there was only grey.
RB43TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:26 PM   #49
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut
 
boxmonkeyracing's Avatar
 
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kenly, nc
Posts: 3,345
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaguy View Post
No, it's not a big deal. I agree that the models need to be differentiated. It just sucks for me that I happen to like the front end of the V6 better than the V8. Like you said, I could always get a different bumper but that will never happen, I will never be able to justify to myself paying that much money for a minor visual effect when I can put it towards performance.
I'll just swap the grill and be a happy camper.

Wasn't making a big deal out of it. Just Flaguy's personal opinion is all. Even if they use the bumper I don't like....overall....that is one sexy bitch that will soon be in my driveway.

Again....HELLUVA A JOB GM!!!!!!!!!! WOW


you haven't seen the V-8 yet hold your reserves about it until you do. . .you might be suprised.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #50
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut
 
boxmonkeyracing's Avatar
 
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kenly, nc
Posts: 3,345
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucerovski View Post
Can I be the first to invite an attack? The only thing I don't really like is the radio. Not the layout but I wish it had more definition or something. Different accents or highlights. It looks a little drab.
honestly don't care for that radio too much myself but I'll take it.


that setup makes it hard to get an aftermarket radio. . .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Detroit News panel wants GM to build Camaro concept Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 12 03-15-2009 04:38 PM
Camaro SS and Convertible Pics - Where Are They?! carsismeZ06 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 8 07-23-2008 09:21 AM
Camaro Chat 9:30-10:00 jdpickering 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 25 07-22-2008 02:11 PM
Cheryl Pilcher (Fbodmother) Questions & Answers camaro5 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 2 04-19-2008 05:07 PM
Possibility of Camaro production announcement before Oct. 31 SEMA show Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 23 11-02-2006 10:51 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.