Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 06-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #29176
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Hey Twisty, if you happen to have a problem with tailgaters; I think I've found a load for you that will solve that problem:

Name:  a-1q3pVmrTU67baabd3PgXhvkZqo-fUK4VclNIAvGQU.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  157.7 KB

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #29177
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Hey Twisty, if you happen to have a problem with tailgaters; I think I've found a load for you that will solve that problem:

A few rounds of 20mm would sure scratch some paint!

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #29178
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Well, divorce was officially final today... It was supposed to be a week and a half ago, but trials had my lawyer tied up. Let's hope the harassment stops now....
I have not been able to stop losing weight - the divorce diet works wonders - so none of my clothes fit anymore. I went shopping this evening, and bought a size I don't think I've ever worn, at least not as an adult! Oh well, less weight makes for faster times at the track, right?? LOL!!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #29179
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
I'm glad for you LBM. Hopefully, things will be only better & better from this point on. Enough with the losing weight now though. Sounds like party time with every high calorie treat you love! And maybe a splash of alcohol too. Enjoy your new freedom.

I had a pretty good day just kind of odd. I have some work to do now so..............later crew.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:30 PM   #29180
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Twisty View Post
Do tell!
If you mount the gopro directly to the windshield it gets rid of that reflection, still nice quality @720p
epm

Yep, but you can't hear my cool music!

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:20 AM   #29181
hotrodsally
The Legend Lives On

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS SIM
Send a message via Yahoo to hotrodsally

Hi Guys Happy Tuesday from Las Vegas.

I wanted to let you know that I survived being kidnapped by aliens .... ..... . Things have been a little crazy with work but the alien abduction sounds so much more interesting.

Looks like people have been enjoying their cars and staying 1 step ahead and away from the storms.

Welcome to the OF thread, Midlifecrisis and ez68vet.

Zandron and Sheriff congrats on your anniversaries.

I met up briefly with a friend of ours tonight who into town by way of Charlotte, and he asked me to say hello to the gang, so on behalf of Sky Man, "Hellooooo Friends!!!"

I hope everyone has an enjoyable pre hump day evening.

Until tomorrow....

Viva Las Vegas!
hotrodsally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:21 AM   #29182
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Good to hear from you Linda! Wow! Two of my favorite people together in the same place! Sorry I wasn't there. Of course my presence would have lowered the favorability factor somewhat....

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #29183
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Good morning. Summer had definately arrived in middle Tennessee. It was 76 degrees at dawn, already 80 at 6:30, heading to the mid 90's with a heat index of 100. Dew point is in the 70's........Air you can drink! I'm up early this morning to go get my $900 cap put on my tooth. Oh the mods that $ could have bought. Oh well, we have to take care of ourselves. I only wish I could convince my husband of that. So guys, I know the male animal is notorious for avoiding doctors. Just what can I say or do to convince my other half to go to a doctor & take care of himself? In all the years I have known him, he has NEVER been to a doctor. Not only because of his age but a number of symptoms he is exibiting, he REALLY needs to go but I have had no success in convincing him. Suggestions?
Old 06-12-2013, 08:10 AM   #29184
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Happy Hump Day!!!

Good to see you again, Linda!!!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #29185
hotrodsally
The Legend Lives On

Happy Hump Day All!

'Morning Jan and Jeanette!

Quote:
Good to hear from you Linda! Wow! Two of my favorite people together in the same place! Sorry I wasn't there. Of course my presence would have lowered the favorability factor somewhat....

You woulda been right at home, Gary!

I hope everyone has a great day.

Viva Las Vegas!
Old 06-12-2013, 09:47 AM   #29186
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
Good morning. Summer had definately arrived in middle Tennessee. It was 76 degrees at dawn, already 80 at 6:30, heading to the mid 90's with a heat index of 100. Dew point is in the 70's........Air you can drink! I'm up early this morning to go get my $900 cap put on my tooth. Oh the mods that $ could have bought. Oh well, we have to take care of ourselves. I only wish I could convince my husband of that. So guys, I know the male animal is notorious for avoiding doctors. Just what can I say or do to convince my other half to go to a doctor & take care of himself? In all the years I have known him, he has NEVER been to a doctor. Not only because of his age but a number of symptoms he is exibiting, he REALLY needs to go but I have had no success in convincing him. Suggestions?
I know the type very well.....

Tell him (this won't work, but you can try) that a C5 person you know just had his YOUNGER brother pass away way too early in life because he wouldn't go see the doc. And wouldn't consistently take the meds he should have been (thought they were too expensive).
Old 06-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #29187
Mr Twisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Well, divorce was officially final today... It was supposed to be a week and a half ago, but trials had my lawyer tied up. Let's hope the harassment stops now....
I have not been able to stop losing weight - the divorce diet works wonders - so none of my clothes fit anymore. I went shopping this evening, and bought a size I don't think I've ever worn, at least not as an adult! Oh well, less weight makes for faster times at the track, right?? LOL!!
As long as you're eating healthy :spank:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
epm

Yep, but you can't hear my cool music!
Heard you YELL just fine
epm???
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodsally View Post

Hi Guys Happy Tuesday from Las Vegas.

I wanted to let you know that I survived being kidnapped by aliens .... ..... . Things have been a little crazy with work but the alien abduction sounds so much more interesting.

Looks like people have been enjoying their cars and staying 1 step ahead and away from the storms.

Welcome to the OF thread, Midlifecrisis and ez68vet.

Zandron and Sheriff congrats on your anniversaries.

I met up briefly with a friend of ours tonight who into town by way of Charlotte, and he asked me to say hello to the gang, so on behalf of Sky Man, "Hellooooo Friends!!!"

I hope everyone has an enjoyable pre hump day evening.

Until tomorrow....
Was worried so had a friend at the NSA check on you..... you should probably cover up that webcam when you're not using it!!!

Quote:
We really need an old farts GTG one of these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
You might make an appointment, then tell him you're taking him to dinner. Once there, tell him you have to pay if you get the checkup or not... his call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
I know the type very well.....

Tell him (this won't work, but you can try) that a C5 person you know just had his YOUNGER brother pass away way too early in life because he wouldn't go see the doc. And wouldn't consistently take the meds he should have been (thought they were too expensive).
Even if it was his brother it probably wouldn't work..... men are SO hard headed sometimes.....

Could try this.....

Old 06-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #29188
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Quote:

Heard you YELL just fine
epm???

Was worried so had a friend at the NSA check on you..... you should probably cover up that webcam when you're not using it!!!

You might make an appointment, then tell him you're taking him to dinner. Once there, tell him you have to pay if you get the checkup or not... his call.

Even if it was his brother it probably wouldn't work..... men are SO hard headed sometimes.....

Could try this.....
So Twisty and Linda (HRS) are in the house..........I think I just fainted............

I'm not sure why epm is there................. senior moment (or two) anywho............I had lots of fun on Hot Rod Power Tour, smelled lots of gasoline and burning rubber............saw the world's largest burnout at Z-Max with 73 cars burning rubber..........awesome. Got to make several runs at Z-Max and the dragstrip at Memphis Itn'l Raceway and drove about 2800 miles. I'll post up more pics when I get them loaded on the computer!

OK, so this is a video someone else took when I was on the dragstrip..................I know, I didn't win, but it was fun. Zmax in Charlotte!

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:13 PM   #29189
Mr Twisty

Saw a link to the burnout after your vid.... SCHWEET!

Old 06-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #29190
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE YELLOW my 4th 5th GEN
I had to turn DIANE"S vid off the country tunes was hurting my ears :( LOL Just can't take Country <<<<<
Old 06-12-2013, 08:05 PM   #29191
hotrodsally
The Legend Lives On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Well, divorce was officially final today...
Jeanette, Congrats on your new, improved status in life! (I missed this last night).

Quote:

Hey Twist! Hawaya?

Everyone should be putting tape over their webcams when not in use.

Quote:
Yes we really do need to get together

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
So Twisty and Linda (HRS) are in the house..........I think I just fainted............

OK, so this is a video someone else took when I was on the dragstrip..................I know, I didn't win, but it was fun. Zmax in Charlotte!
Yes. Nice to be here. Looks like you had a lot of fun Diane!

Hey Jay Hey Skip

Hope everyone has a great evening!

Viva Las Vegas!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #29192
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Quote:
I'm trying! Sometimes, though, just to get some calories in, I go for a Snickers...
Old 06-12-2013, 10:01 PM   #29193
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Hello crew! Glad to see several of our crew back in the house! HRS the tour looks like it was a lot of fun. I have had a long busy day & of course, have computer work to do so I don't start tomorrow already behind. Have a good evening everyone.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #29194
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Jeanette, Congrats on your new, improved status in life! (I missed this last night).

Hey Twist! Hawaya?

Everyone should be putting tape over their webcams when not in use.

Yes we really do need to get together

Yes. Nice to be here. Looks like you had a lot of fun Diane!

Hey Jay Hey Skip

Hope everyone has a great evening!
Hi Hot Road Sally!!! Good to see you!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:38 PM   #29195
hotrodsally
The Legend Lives On

Hey Sheriff, good to see you too! Is "Hot Road Sally" something like "Hit the Road Jack?" Or, oh-oh --- something like rode hard and put away wet?

Hey Jan, regrettably, I think you have me confused with Lucky Diane, who was fortunate enough to do the HRPT . How are things with you tonight?

Viva Las Vegas!
Old 06-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #29196
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Yeah, well that is what happens when you are dead tired & trying to respond in a hurry. Oh well, you guys knew what I meant. LOL Must sleep now.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #29197
lightning
Lightning & Thunder

Quote:
Hey Sheriff, good to see you too! Is "Hot Road Sally" something like "Hit the Road Jack?" Or, oh-oh --- something like rode hard and put away wet?

Hey Jan, regrettably, I think you have me confused with Lucky Diane, who was fortunate enough to do the HRPT . How are things with you tonight?
Regrettably it was just a typo. However, now that I think about it.... that is what Vegas has..... Hot Roads!

Old 06-13-2013, 06:31 AM   #29198
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Good morning. Needed more sleep but it is up time whether I like it or not. It will be another hot day today but a bit less humid. It is already 80 at 6:00. I hope I can stay caught up on today's notes & catch up on the one left over one. No dance class tonight so I can hopefully get to bed on time. Saturday forcast is looking good for the cruise, clear with temps in the 80's. I'm looking foward to it.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:05 AM   #29199
Pro Street

Drives: 2SS/RS
Have not had time to get on here in awhile! Looks like everyone is still having a good time!!! Just wanted to say Hello to the Camaro bother and sisters!!!
2002 Corvette Yellow Coupe 1sc,3.42 rear end,Z06 wheels,Pioneer AVIC D3,A4,Vortex Rammer intake,25% underdrive pulley,160°stat,Texas Speed cam 224/224 581/581 114 LSA,Texas Speed Headers high flow cats,Bassani X-pipe,Z06 Ti's,BlackMaxx tunnel plate,Z06 sway bars,Z06 shocks and HPTuners
Pro Street is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:46 AM   #29200
spike III
COTW 6/25/12

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Just on short note if anyone out there follows racing. Jason Leffler was killed last night at a track in Bridgeport N.J. R.I.P. racing fan

Tags
ah'm retard @65, aw hell! there goes the hip!, canadianoldfartspartyhard!, cougars, dinner at 4:30, i love prunes, i smell bengay, i'm falling and i can't get up, nap time, old farts know how to party!, sponsored by cialis, sponsored by viagra, tac comes in sometimes, where are my teeth?, where's my geritol