Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 11:10 AM   #16395
CC Performance
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ST Helens, OR
Posts: 1,760
Can I play?

:updown:
CC Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:14 AM   #16396
lightning
Lightning & Thunder
 
lightning's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC Performance View Post
Can I play?

:updown:
Play as you may!
__________________
Time is the only thing we really own. Use yours wisely.
lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #16397
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,877
y'all should play, but all I see is a red X where lightning's picture should be, I think that's on purpose
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #16398
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Hmmmmmm. I've got an idea coming on....... gimme time these things come slow to us old coots.


Tomorrow - road trip!

Road trip!

Road trip!
Yes, all the old farts should meet in Oklahoma. It's central, it's fun, and I like to visit there! Excellent idea! I'll even coordinate if y'all want to do it. I DO know a little about the state!
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #16399
CC Performance
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 99 Camaro SS, 79 z28, 70 GTX
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ST Helens, OR
Posts: 1,760
I suggested it for the C5 III fest it or Kansas is really central to everyone...
Heartland of America isnt it? I'd be happy to have a native Oklahoman shows us the cool stuff to the state...
CC Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:40 PM   #16400
lightning
Lightning & Thunder
 
lightning's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,691
Oklahoma. Next spring. Before it gets too hot. Let's do it! At least for us ol' farts, no matter where they pick for C5 Fest III.

Dianeokie, right click the red x, on the box that pops up, click 'show picture'. For reasons unknown your browser is not set to show bitmap photos. I've seen this happen before.
__________________
Time is the only thing we really own. Use yours wisely.
lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #16401
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Oklahoma. Next spring. Before it gets too hot. Let's do it! At least for us ol' farts, no matter where they pick for C5 Fest III.

Dianeokie, right click the red x, on the box that pops up, click 'show picture'. For reasons unknown your browser is not set to show bitmap photos. I've seen this happen before.
There are several native Okies on the board, and on the Old Fart thread. Gotta be careful of tornado season Or maybe you want to be a storm chaser

I tried that solution, but the show picture function didn't work....maybe my work computer is blocking?
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #16402
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 13,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Hmmmmmm. I've got an idea coming on....... gimme time these things come slow to us old coots.


Tomorrow - road trip!

Road trip!

Road trip!
Meers burger!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
Have a great Friday and weekend everybody !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Sugar - start your engines. The checked flag is about to drop. Whoo Hoo! It's Friday. Party down Shug!

Oh! It's picture Friday! I near forgot! Dianeokie and RubyCamaro and others of the gurlies have been pestering me to post a more 'mature' pic of myself instead of the ones where I was a young buck. So, here ya are. This is with one of my pets. (She ran away :( ) Please scroll down. I got the formatting goofed up.

.
So... you're really a hot chick?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
Yes, all the old farts should meet in Oklahoma. It's central, it's fun, and I like to visit there! Excellent idea! I'll even coordinate if y'all want to do it. I DO know a little about the state!
I'm game
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:15 PM   #16403
race29
Robin
 
race29's Avatar
 
Drives: 1983 Z28, 2010 2SSRS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ashburnham, MA
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Sugar - start your engines. The checked flag is about to drop. Whoo Hoo! It's Friday. Party down Shug!

Oh! It's picture Friday! I near forgot! Dianeokie and RubyCamaro and others of the gurlies have been pestering me to post a more 'mature' pic of myself instead of the ones where I was a young buck. So, here ya are. This is with one of my pets. (She ran away :( ) Please scroll down. I got the formatting goofed up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can't see the picture did right click the red x too....Are you being mysterious????
__________________
Rules!
race29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:46 PM   #16404
lightning
Lightning & Thunder
 
lightning's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by race29 View Post
Can't see the picture did right click the red x too....Are you being mysterious????
Not trying to be mysterious. I'll try to fix it for ya. Give me a few minutes.
__________________
Time is the only thing we really own. Use yours wisely.
lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #16405
lightning
Lightning & Thunder
 
lightning's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,691
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Not trying to be mysterious. I'll try to fix it for ya. Give me a few minutes.
OK. I think I got it.......
Yup. That's me with my my pet. But she got away........
Attached Images
 
__________________
Time is the only thing we really own. Use yours wisely.
lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #16406
race29
Robin
 
race29's Avatar
 
Drives: 1983 Z28, 2010 2SSRS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ashburnham, MA
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
OK. I think I got it.......
Yup. That's me with my my pet. But she got away........
__________________
Rules!
race29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:29 PM   #16407
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 13,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
OK. I think I got it.......
Yup. That's me with my my pet. But she got away........
Don't let him kid you, here's the pic he posted.....




























.
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:39 PM   #16408
race29
Robin
 
race29's Avatar
 
Drives: 1983 Z28, 2010 2SSRS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Ashburnham, MA
Posts: 826
He wasn't supposed to leak that photo....what if my hubby sees it????
__________________
Rules!
race29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ah'm retard @65, aw hell! there goes the hip!, canadianoldfartspartyhard!, cougars, dinner at 4:30, i love prunes, i smell bengay, i'm falling and i can't get up, nap time, old farts know how to party!, sponsored by cialis, sponsored by viagra, tac comes in sometimes, where are my teeth?, where's my geritol

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why you like Muscle Cars? .Hack General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 18 04-12-2016 01:12 PM
Top 10 dou*hebag cars 09'Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 7 04-30-2008 10:36 AM
Top Gear - Dodge Challenger & American Muscle Cars Tran General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 8 04-24-2008 10:48 PM
Crash tests downgrade small cars KILLER74Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 0 12-19-2006 03:31 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.