Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #1276
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post





sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:35 AM   #1277
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt View Post
those little feet of yours sure are quiet
You bet!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:43 AM   #1278
Blackhawk6

 
Blackhawk6's Avatar
 
Drives: Born:18 Sept 2009 #47903
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Gloucester Virginia
Posts: 1,523
Awesome

To all the Old Farts and the Lovely Ladies our age..... This is Awesome
Attached Images
 
Blackhawk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #1279
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
I am glad it's almost winter here. I live in Florida and am tired of the constant heat. I hate the 8 1/2 months of summer. In the summer it's any wheres from 90-98 degrees, fall it's any where from 83-88, and winter it's any where from 10-60ish...that's between day and night time temps.

Last year it got down to 11 degrees in Central Florida where I live. Mind you, I am less than an hr from Tampa. Hopefully we get a couple of those nights again this winter.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #1280
NoUCantDriveIt


 
Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 5,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
I am glad it's almost winter here. I live in Florida and am tired of the constant heat. I hate the 8 1/2 months of summer. In the summer it's any wheres from 90-98 degrees, fall it's any where from 83-88, and winter it's any where from 10-60ish...that's between day and night time temps.

Last year it got down to 11 degrees in Central Florida where I live. Mind you, I am less than an hr from Tampa. Hopefully we get a couple of those nights again this winter.
__________________
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #1281
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
I am glad it's almost winter here. I live in Florida and am tired of the constant heat. I hate the 8 1/2 months of summer. In the summer it's any wheres from 90-98 degrees, fall it's any where from 83-88, and winter it's any where from 10-60ish...that's between day and night time temps.

Last year it got down to 11 degrees in Central Florida where I live. Mind you, I am less than an hr from Tampa. Hopefully we get a couple of those nights again this winter.
So send the hot heat here!!! We could use it!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:10 PM   #1282
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt View Post
HAHA, don't worry...winter will be gone before you know it.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #1283
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
So send the hot heat here!!! We could use it!
If I could I would.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #1284
NoUCantDriveIt


 
Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 5,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
So send the hot heat here!!! We could use it!
I dunno Joanne... where's all that Southern Hospitality we hear about? They won't even share a little warm weather. :(
__________________
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:13 PM   #1285
CynAgain


 
CynAgain's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevy
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawk6 View Post
To all the Old Farts and the Lovely Ladies our age..... This is Awesome
Whoa! You mean ppl look like that over 50??? I have hope again and I don't feel so old anymore either!!!!! or thank you
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #1286
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt View Post
I dunno Joanne... where's all that Southern Hospitality we hear about? They won't even share a little warm weather. :(
Maybe it depends how far south you are!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #1287
NoUCantDriveIt


 
Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 5,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
HAHA, don't worry...winter will be gone before you know it.
suuuuuure... easy for you to say. come up in April/May and don't forget to bring a sweater 'cuz it's still cooooooooold
__________________
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #1288
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
HAHA, I may have to go find myself a sugar momma in here 40's or early 50's now if they can look somewhat like that.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #1289
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
Whoa! You mean ppl look like that over 50??? I have hope again and I don't feel so old anymore either!!!!! or thank you
Maybe they've had nips/tucks!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #1290
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
HAHA, I may have to go find myself a sugar momma in here 40's or early 50's now if they can look somewhat like that.
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #1291
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt View Post
suuuuuure... easy for you to say. come up in April/May and don't forget to bring a sweater 'cuz it's still cooooooooold
Lol. I am the guy that was going to class at 7 am in the morning last year wearing a sweat jacket with a pair of shorts when it was 11 degrees out. It wouldn't bother me. I use to live in WI.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #1292
CynAgain


 
CynAgain's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevy
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 7,070
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
HAHA, I may have to go find myself a sugar momma in here 40's or early 50's now if they can look somewhat like that.
hmmm... how old are you?



Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
Maybe they've had nips/tucks!

Hey, whatever. Works for me
CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:19 PM   #1293
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
Lol 30's too. I may be in my early 20's, but it doesn't mean I won't .... look...ect..hang..whatever you are thinking lol. I usually date older women anyways. When I was 18, I dated a woman that was 22, and when I was 20, I dated a lady that's 26, soon to be 27. I did have a few ladies, in their early 30's interested as well.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #1294
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynAgain View Post
hmmm... how old are you?






Hey, whatever. Works for me
21 lol.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #1295
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
Lol 30's too. I may be in my early 20's, but it doesn't mean I won't .... look...ect..hang..whatever you are thinking lol. I usually date older women anyways. When I was 18, I dated a woman that was 22, and when I was 20, I dated a lady that's 26, soon to be 27. I did have a few ladies, in their early 30's interested as well.
Well, those are still young to me. Older women.....like 40 and over..
You what they call that do you?
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #1296
NoUCantDriveIt


 
Drives: 2SS RS M6 CGM/Black Rally
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 5,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
HAHA, I may have to go find myself a sugar momma in here 40's or early 50's now if they can look somewhat like that.
Antigravity ain't cheap
__________________
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
NoUCantDriveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:23 PM   #1297
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
21 lol.
Still a baby to me.
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:25 PM   #1298
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoUCantDriveIt View Post
Antigravity ain't cheap
Guess good thing I am almost done with my BA in Finance and Marketing, and will be going after my MBA's in both then. Lol, both are 100k a year jobs in NY starting out. I shouldn't have an issue with money. I should be living a decent life.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #1299
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 772
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar'n'spice View Post
Still a baby to me.
Lol. Yes, I know the women I have dated are not that old, but I just date older women. That was the point of my one post lol. I have played with the thought of having an sugar momma in her late 30's...early to mid, maybe even late 40's...haha
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #1300
sugar'n'spice


 
Drives: .
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: .
Posts: 19,731
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
Guess good thing I am almost done with my BA in Finance and Marketing, and will be going after my MBA's in both then. Lol, both are 100k a year jobs in NY starting out. I shouldn't have an issue with money. I should be living a decent life.
Decent life gets you a camaro 2010!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
ah'm retard @65, aw hell! there goes the hip!, canadianoldfartspartyhard!, cougars, dinner at 4:30, i love prunes, i smell bengay, i'm falling and i can't get up, nap time, old farts know how to party!, sponsored by cialis, sponsored by viagra, tac comes in sometimes, where are my teeth?, where's my geritol

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Top 10 dou*hebag cars 09'Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 7 04-30-2008 11:36 AM
Top Gear - Dodge Challenger & American Muscle Cars Tran General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 8 04-24-2008 11:48 PM
Why you like Muscle Cars? .Hack General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 14 03-04-2008 03:57 PM
Crash tests downgrade small cars KILLER74Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 0 12-19-2006 04:31 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.