Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 03-02-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
Wheels728

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
ABS/Brake/Traction Control Light On????

Hey All,

Newer owner of a Camaro and have recently come up with some issues. For some reason (very sporadic), my ABS, Brake and Traction Control Lights come on with a very annoying 15 second beep. They stay on and have never just disappeared. Keep in mind that I have no issues with traction control, my parking brake is most certainly disengaged and my brakes work absolutely fine.

After a quick consultation with the "googles", I found some information about the Range AFM device but I'm not sure if I have one of those or not...don't think I do???

I also thought maybe it has to do with my OBDII sensor causing problems?? I have the BAFX Bluetooth OBDII. High ratings from an online big box seller named after a river...(don't know all the forum rules yet!)

Sorry for the newb post; but in my quick searching couldn't find a lot and thought some of you more experienced guys could give me a hand. Thanks in advance!!!

Wheels728
Wheels728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:42 AM   #2
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Drives: 2015 Corvette Stingray Z51-Ho-Vette
never had any issues, is this a new issue? there was never a range afm device installed. You can try removing the Vitesse controller if it continues, just unplug at the throttle pedal and remove the jumper, reconnect direct to throttle. and see if it still does it.

2015 Corvette Stingray Z51, 7 Speed, Competition Seats, Red Calipers, Carbon Flash Badges and Trim, Adrenaline Red Interior, Custom Stripes, Tint, Lowered on stock bolts, Z06 Grill, Z06 Splitter, Borla Exhaust (soon)
sycraft is offline   Reply With Quote