Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 05-05-2016, 03:10 PM   #1
geo1o1

Drives: 2013 Camaro LS
Unhappy 4 pack gauge Cluster, NOT WORKING!!!! Help!

I have 2013 Camaro LS v6 Manual. I recently purchase a 4 Gauge pack center console, from Phastek performance, and I canít figure out, for the life of me, why the console is not working. Phastek has been very helpful. But we still havenít found a solution, nothing bad to say about Phastek, awesome people.

However, I installed the gauge pack the first time, and everything was working. However, when I was about to finalize the installment and everything was connect correctly the gauge pack was completely dead. I plug in and plug out all the connection, and still gauge pack was dead. Phastek was nice enough to send me a second set of gauge pack and wiring harness. Iíve install again, and gauges still are dead with the new set. I came to a conclusion, that there is something not working correctly with my car. I have read all the forums with 4 gauge pack problems and still canít find a solution. When I install the new wiring harness everything else on the Camaro works perfectly fine, itís just the 4 gauge pack that doesnít work.

This is what I done so far:

1. Reconnected the wire harness more than 5 times.
2. Check fuse box, (F4 for Cluster), Fuse is fine. And F3. Driver side.
3. Reset the car battery.
4. Check the connection a million times. Plugged in correctly.
5. Also check the car manual, and nothing referrals to the 4 gauge cluster.

My conclusion, hoping itís a fuse I missed, is one of the fuses needs to be changed. Iím running out of ideas. Has anybody has this problem before?

If you have any performance shops or people you know that might be able to work on my car, I would gladly appreciated . I stay in Los Angeles. Willing to drive to fix this problem. I guess my last solution is to take to the dealer and maybe they can run a diagnose check
geo1o1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:30 PM   #2
mark307

Drives: summit white LS
any pics of how you have it wired
mark307 is offline   Reply With Quote