Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HAVOC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion Come chat about other cars.

Old 11-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
TitanMotorsports

Drives: ProStock
Updating Interior with Custom Interior Work by Titan Motorsports

Since we've added our custom Audio and Upholstery division here at Titan we've had the opportunity transform the interiors of quite a few Supras. We've added double-stitched quilted inserts to the door panel and armrest, and a quilted alcantara headliner. This particular car already had Sparco Milanos in black suede in the front, so we stitched a rear seat in alcantara to match.

This particular car is still a work in progress as we are updating the audio system as well but I figured I would give you guys a sneak peak. What do you guys think?

We've done these in suede and leather, this particular car had carbon fiber overlays which were discoloring, so we opted to strip the panels and paint them to match the exterior of the car. When we add the inserts on the door panel, the rest of the panels get fresh vinyl as well. We have a show-car that will be getting quite a bit of customization to the dash with leather/suede/quilting in the works.

Here is another example in leather:

We can also mail-order similar packages when cores are available for those who can't bring their cars to Orlando. Custom colors, materials, stitching are all available; the sky is the limit when it comes to what’s possible.
TitanMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
TitanMotorsports

Drives: ProStock
More Updates

Here are a few more examples of some of this week’s work:

TitanMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:07 AM   #3
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 13 SRX Premium 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
Very nice! Can you do this with most every car? Or do you have to have the car there to take measurements... ie: do you sell packages? And not just toyotas?
Old 12-12-2009, 01:34 AM   #4
2003vette

Drives: 2003 black corvette ls1
hm, you guys are only a few minutes down the road from me Wish I had a supra though, It's one of a few Japanese import cars I like.
2003vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:37 AM   #5
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003vette View Post
hm, you guys are only a few minutes down the road from me Wish I had a supra though, It's one of a few Japanese import cars I like.