Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2009, 10:56 PM   #76
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up Side gills custom stripes by dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Umm... did no one notice the side gills...?!?!?! Are those cut? Or painted? Whatever it is, they look so much better!!! I can't believe how much that subtle touch adds to the look of the car!
Very observant DDustinn but they are custom stripes by the dealer something they threw in for the customer...
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:05 PM   #77
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up Choices oh choices

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
^


my only Gripe with Rally yellow is that you cannot get Beige interior with yellow
Dude, just go with the black interior seats (leather that is) and the yellow side door trims and the yellow dash trim as well, you cant go wrong do you know how sweet that will look....................
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:00 AM   #78
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Dude, just go with the black interior seats (leather that is) and the yellow side door trims and the yellow dash trim as well, you cant go wrong do you know how sweet that will look....................
Wait... there is yellow dash trim?


is it a Gm accessory option?
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #79
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: MI
Posts: 1,845
Send a message via Skype™ to DDustiNN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Very observant DDustinn but they are custom stripes by the dealer something they threw in for the customer...
Nice... how were they applied? Vinyl I assume? Or painted? I love the look!
__________________
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:53 PM   #80
Wolverine
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Drives: RX-8
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Behind you!
Posts: 454
Can't wait to order one.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:12 PM   #81
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
More Pics



Please..
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #82
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!
 
Number 3's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 ATS 2.0T & '14 Chevrolet SS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 8,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
More Pics



Please..
Oldies but goodies
Attached Images
   
__________________
"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." - Aldous Huxley Link to Every Camaro photo I've taken in Hi-Resolution
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #83
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Oldies but goodies


number 3 like always you fail to disappoint

I could stare at those pics all day (if i had no outside life)
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #84
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up Sweet yellow trim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
Wait... there is yellow dash trim?


is it a Gm accessory option?
Yes , it is an option from GM available soon from your dealer, i cant wait to add the yellow trim when my maro gets delivered......
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....

Last edited by Panther67; 04-28-2009 at 09:33 PM.
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #85
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up Vinyl application

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Nice... how were they applied? Vinyl I assume? Or painted? I love the look!
Yes they were applied as a vinyl but having them painted is sweet too or even cut out with an interior scoop for the brakes to actually cool down would be a much sweeter choice..................
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #86
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up Guys check this out, poetry in motion Maro 2SS with RS package

Awesome video makes me want my camaro more and more as every day goes bye.........................: confused0068:...............:party0038:
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....

Last edited by Panther67; 04-28-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:05 PM   #87
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Yellow Trim Pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
Wait... there is yellow dash trim?


is it a Gm accessory option?
Check this pic out man is that sweet or is that sweet brah!!!!!!.....................:dro ol:
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....

Last edited by Panther67; 09-24-2009 at 04:48 AM.
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 PM   #88
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Check this pic out man is that sweet or is that sweet brah!!!!!!.....................:dro ol:


That is sweet


__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:21 PM   #89
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up check the 2 vids below dude you will jizz yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post


That is sweet


Check out the vids i posted right B4 trim post.....
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:25 PM   #90
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Check out the vids i posted right B4 trim post.....
Nice

Hey its Thor... is that Number 3 or Fbodfather?, It must be weird to have people take pictures of your car


Now the question is what type of wheels will look the best on the camaro. (not rs 20 wheels or gm 21 wheels)
I am thinking of something like American Racing wheels or Boss wheels

Edit: oh there are 2 videos i thought there was only one
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #91
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up FBodfather and Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
Nice

Hey its Thor... is that Number 3 or Fbodfather? lol

It must be weird to have people take pictures of your car
First video is FBodfather second vid i believe is thor.
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....

Last edited by Panther67; 04-29-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:38 PM   #92
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
First video is Number3 second vid i believe is thor.
Were you there?

Fbodfather/Scott settlemyer (<do not know how to spell his last name)
decided to name His Yellow CTF camaro, So he named it Thor, the god of thunder
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:43 PM   #93
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up I wish!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
Were you there?

Fbodfather/Scott settlemyer (<do not know how to spell his last name)
decided to name His Yellow CTF camaro, So he named it Thor, the god of thunder
Nah man i sure wish i was there but i will soon have my own then i will over saturate this yellow Maro Thread that you cant believe, what about you decided on yellow yet , hope you did because that was my first choice from day one.........................:h eadbang:.......
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:46 PM   #94
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Nah man i sure wish i was there but i will soon have my own then i will over saturate this yellow Maro Thread that you cant believe, what about you decided on yellow yet , hope you did because that was my first choice from day one.........................:h eadbang:.......
If only Gm didn't make so many Great colors for the camaro then it would be easy

I like all the bright colors. IOM, RY,ABM im on a fence between the 3 and i am Significantly leaning over to the Yellow side

I need to see a Abm camaro with white stripes then i can make up my mind
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #95
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up Pictures dont do justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
If only Gm didn't make so many Great colors for the camaro then it would be easy

I like all the bright colors. IOM, RY,ABM im on a fence between the 3 and i am Significantly leaning over to the Yellow side

I need to see a Abm camaro with white stripes then i can make up my mind
The only way to decide is for you to test drive one of or all the colors you must be there in person with the Maro over the past week i have been going over to my dealer and test driving over and over again and again i am so addicted to this magnificent piece of machine along with it being a spectacular work of art man i just cant begin to tell ya......................:th umbsup:
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #96
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
The only way to decide is for you to test drive one of or all the colors you must be there in person with the Maro over the past week i have been going over to my dealer and test driving over and over again and again i am so addicted to this magnificent piece of machine along with it being a spectacular work of art man i just cant begin to tell ya......................:th umbsup:
Sooo you got to test drive the camaro my closest dealer doesn't have a camaro yet

Lucky

I could probably go to the chevy dealer and see all production colors on different vehicles but it would not be the same :(
Attached Images
 
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:06 PM   #97
Panther67
 
Panther67's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: San Fernando Valley
Posts: 332
Thumbs up Test drive and a half

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
Sooo you got to test drive the camaro my closest dealer doesn't have a camaro yet

Lucky

I could probably go to the chevy dealer and see all production colors on different vehicles but it would not be the same :(
Yes, other dealers are not doing the test drive in my area except for my dealer is that Fn cool or what man, i was surprised to but i was able to do it and i felt the awesome power of just and listen well the V6 man that sure has cojones if you know what i mean and i can only imagine what my V8 will do i think im going to take off like a rocket what an adrenaline rush, i did see a VR Maro in Valencia but didnt get to test drive i only test drove the black Maro at my dealer..............
__________________
"Objects in mirror are farther than they appear"....
Panther67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 03:50 PM   #98
drivingincamaro


 
drivingincamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 95 civic
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Chicago Illinois
Posts: 5,807
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther67 View Post
Yes, other dealers are not doing the test drive in my area except for my dealer is that Fn cool or what man, i was surprised to but i was able to do it and i felt the awesome power of just and listen well the V6 man that sure has cojones if you know what i mean and i can only imagine what my V8 will do i think im going to take off like a rocket what an adrenaline rush, i did see a VR Maro in Valencia but didnt get to test drive i only test drove the black Maro at my dealer..............
Sweet

I bet <- that was your face when you pressed the gas/accelerator

It seems RY is not a popular color here at C5

but i bet in a few years RY will be one of the most popular camaro colors

I could be wrong though
__________________
drivingincamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:20 PM   #99
Emher
Pillaging Viking
 
Emher's Avatar
 
Drives: Saab 9-5 '99 (Hey it's a GM!)
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,205
Send a message via MSN to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher Send a message via Skype™ to Emher
Well I for one love Rally Yellow. Can't imagine not getting it.
__________________
"Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?"
Emher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #100
gen5fan
 
gen5fan's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2SS; '04 SSR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Western NY
Posts: 161
Thumbs up Saw this one....

Sold unit at a dealer in Buffalo, NY
4/29/09
Attached Images
  
gen5fan is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
rally yellow camaro

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OK...I'm starting a better V6 exhaust examples thread!! KMPrenger Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 561 10-18-2014 07:12 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 12:25 PM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 12:59 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM
Ambient lighting (ABL) - the FINAL update = LIMITED TO DOOR PANELS CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 338 04-15-2009 05:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.