Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

USA - Southwest AZ, HI, NM, NV, UT

Old 11-19-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
JM10
Se habla espaņol

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS VR
Any good dealership in Tucson, AZ?

Im looking for a dealership that basically know what to do
I want them to check :
1) HVAC system reprogram, 2) rear spoiler fastening, and 3) engine harness inspection/repair.

And change the oil...

If they check the PDMI updates better yet

thanks

JM
JM10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:38 PM   #2
Flynnaz
Wicked Camaro

Drives: 2013 IOM 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to Flynnaz Send a message via Yahoo to Flynnaz Send a message via Skype™ to Flynnaz
O'reilly can handle all of it except the PDMI update, they do not have a clue, If you find a dealer that can let me know. O'reilly has not been the greatest so far I will give them one more shot. I took care of the rear spoiler myself, I called O'Reilly to get it fixed, got no call back.

JM10, I can post your information on the first page of this thread if you want

Mods so far: Ported Throttle Body/Airiad CAI/ Elite Oil Catch Can/Clutch reservoir separation Mod/Subthump/Foot well Lighting/RBG LED behind Grill/LED under Polished Strut Tower Brace/Vinyl Gill Blackouts/Skip Shift Eliminator/DYI Mild to Wild/AAC Plasma DRL's with Plug n Play harness/Blue LED Dome light, white LED trunk and Licence plate light/tinted windows/blacked out side markers and tail lights/Headlight Armor/Clear Bra/splash guards/Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts/Plastidipped Bow Ties and rear Tail Light Bezels/Emblem Pros Black Camaro letters/diodedynamics lighted cup holder (SS)
Flynnaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #3
JM10
Se habla espaņol

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS VR
Yea sure,but to be totally honest I spend most of the time in Sonora, Mexico (thats where I work).
But we spend our summer vacations and holidays in Tucson (wife and kids were born in tucson)
We have an apartment behind the El Con Mall (Tamarack Condos).

Do you gather regularly? Like the guys from phoenix (scottsdale pavilions)

JM
JM10 is online now   Reply With Quote