Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Old 11-20-2009, 08:38 AM   #1
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
SOuth Jersey Toys for Tots, calling DE or MD...VA...

might be a bit far for this one.

Hello everyone. NJ Camaro5 is trying to attempt a great feet this holiday season with a toys for tots for The Voorhees Pediactric Facility. This facility houses newborn to 21 year olds with medical disabilities. They were hit hard by the economy drop as many have this past few years but we here in NJ would like to try to do something special for them this holiday. You can read all about here in our thread : http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52300

This would be a meet and cruise (to the hospital) with the possibility if anyone wants to get a bite to eat afterward or i may try to arrange for some local food places to pitch in a donation.

The toy list will be posted shortly (due to some medical conditions certain toys are not allowed) and if anyone can make it, that would be great. I do not expect people from VA,MD to make it due to distance but, if there is anything i have taken from these meets is that people surprise you. So if anyone can make it please post on the thread and hope to see you there. Thanks again. my email is lburton2007@comcast.net if you have any further questions.
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote