Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

View Poll Results: XYZ industries cai and exhaust
VERY POOR - Wouldn't buy from them again 0 0%
POOR - Unless changes made, may not use again 0 0%
AVERAGE - Good and bad interaction 1 25.00%
GOOD - Mostly a good interaction 1 25.00%
EXCELLENT - Went above and beyond for my business 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
drtwo

Drives: 2SS RS Yellow, Raptor, Vrod
Exclamation Are we allowed to start RATING the vendors that sell C5 parts?

We could put a POLL (rating) that sums up the experience each has had with each particular vendor and then a comment can be left in the response. This is NOT to slander or insult vendors, but make honest comments. Insults could be deleted by the moderator. Complements are certainly welcome!

Some people have excellent experiences and some are marginal. I feel that one of the benefits of this forum is that the consumer will benefit because it won't allow a single comment sway an opinion one way or the other. Ebay does it, Cnet, heck even Walmart. The vendor will benefit the same if only one person is dissatisfied it will not 'ruin' a reputation. It will also encourage the vendors to treat EACH of us well because word of mouth is important to their business.

Last edited by drtwo; 01-24-2010 at 05:18 PM.
drtwo is offline   Reply With Quote