Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #26
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
1320junkie - sorry for the out of control post in the tunes thread. I'm out $320 for a Superchips tuner. No correspondence from him since 11/24. I PayPal'd him money straight from my bank account on 11/24. He said he'd get me a tracking number but I never heard back. I'll try to get you documentation via PM but I've never done it before and I'm a camaro junkie, but a computer wiz. Thanks for looking into it!!!!!

Rob Harper
No problem Rob, I emailed him a few days ago and he responded back to me yesterday. Just to give full disclosure this is what I received from him. My message to him is at the bottom:

Subject: RE: Camaro 5 Forum
Date: November 30, 2009 11:09:42 AM EST
To: xxxxx@clear.net

Sure, ask away Junkie. Thank you in advance for the courtesy to help us and
members out during our suspension.

Currently only have funds pending for (1) member at this time in my
Paypal acct. ask2tightwadsracing@gmail.com (Ray is customers first name,
$1900 payment I believe). All other orders have been processed and
shipped as requested. Few quotes are in the works too. Awaiting funds
from a few others before processing orders.

What's up?

Checking my voicemails now...email(s) I have 3 accounts. Only checked
(1) email acct. so far. I'll get back to you on others as I process.
What I have so far.

At this time I've only received requests from (1) member over the
weekend by email (al.txxxxx@statefarm.com) and then same member
called by cell phone @ 11/29/09 5:19PM from Ray at phone # 754-xxx-xxxx
whom left a voicemail. I don't recall his username. Email is:
rtxxxxxx@yahoo.com. I responded to his request by email this morning.
His funds are in hold status at this time as his headers are being
coated by JET HOT and ARH is shipping his non-catted section to him. I
don't receipt the funds until the item has been delivered.

Please let me know if there are any others.

Would love to visit with the moderators in the future regarding review
of my recent acct. suspensions. I have requested this before with no
answer. With (1) more violation left before my vendor acct. is in
eternal suspension I am interested in obtaining a clear understanding
how to alleviate any future mishaps. I've received emails from other
vendors with similar suspension results and they too are a little weary
as to our suspension justification. I just want to be clear before
returning that we are meeting your expectations.

Thank you again for following up for your members. Greatly appreciated!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:16 PM
To: Al Tillman
Subject: Camaro 5 Forum

Al,

I need you to contact me regarding some members who have sent you
money from the forum.

Thanks,

"1320junkie"
Old 11-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #27
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM ,2014 Z/28, 66 Nova
Nice job 1320junkie and all mod on this site.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #28
OminouSS

Drives: Imperial Blue RSS w/white stripes
Thanks to the moderators who are doing their best to assist us with this issue. Personally, I think this wreaks a bit like a screw-job by a guy taking advantage of the community. I truly hope I am wrong. I am already in trouble with the wife for dropping more money into the car to begin with. This is not going to go over well at the Harper house. Thanks for stepping in, 1320junkie!
IBM 2SS/RS - 6 on the floor! white stripes and gray interior. GM Axle back - installed. SubThump w/ JL 12" W6v2 & JL 500slash - installed. CAI from CAI - installed; Barton short throw shifter - installed. Modulare 3-piece with custom IBM paint matched wheels - done.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #29
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Sounds like things are above board... definitely late getting to e-mails and if I had spent 1,900 I would be alarmed also. Hopefully cooler heads will previal now that we are past the holidays and contact is made.

I for one look forward to Al's future contributions to the site. Just keep him in the right thread...
Old 11-30-2009, 06:24 PM   #30
rtkjadams

Drives: Red Jewel SS
I received a email from him today.... I was getting alarmed! That's why I started calling his cell phone and emailing every email address I could find of his.

Ray
Old 11-30-2009, 06:27 PM   #31
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkjadams View Post
I received a email from him today.... I was getting alarmed! That's why I started calling his cell phone and emailing every email address I could find of his.

Ray
Are you content now or do you need us to keep on it for you? Now we just need to see wha'ts up with the other two guys
Old 11-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #32
carguy50

Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
I look forward to Al owning up to his neglect of responsibility and poor business practices. he has not bothered to contact PAY Pal or me. My$800 has been hijacked by Pay Pal cause this gentleman is ignoring all contact. I could have purchased my items from another vendor and been enjoying them days ago, if he was diligent. I hope the Mods don't let him pull the wool over their eyes, with some sob story.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #33
jeffny09

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
u mods are awsome good to know you got our backs-but i do thinku guys should keep on him til all is settled

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

Old 11-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #34
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy50 View Post
I look forward to Al owning up to his neglect of responsibility and poor business practices. he has not bothered to contact PAY Pal or me. My$800 has been hijacked by Pay Pal cause this gentleman is ignoring all contact. I could have purchased my items from another vendor and been enjoying them days ago, if he was diligent. I hope the Mods don't let him pull the wool over their eyes, with some sob story.
No not at all, once I had contact with him I asked him about your $800 dollars directly...I have not gotten a response from him since then. The deadline that I sent to you in PM still stands, trust that we always put our members first.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #35
carguy50

Andy will get the call for the CAI. I am still shopping for the best deal on the superchips tuner or the newest model available so I can turn off the 4 cy crap. Any suggestions?
Old 11-30-2009, 07:11 PM   #36
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #138
Quote:
Andy will get the call for the CAI. I am still shopping for the best deal on the superchips tuner or the newest model available so I can turn off the 4 cy crap. Any suggestions?
Hopefully your refering to me.

We`sell superchips as well.

Call me anytime

Andy
Old 11-30-2009, 07:12 PM   #37
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Get the Predator, same price and can do so much more.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #38
carguy50

Yes, I was referring to ADM Andy. I will call you as soon as this othe mess get resolved and Pay Pal releases the $800. Wat is your recommendation for the best tuner. Preditor, Superchips or other. I just want a good street tune, nothing radical.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:12 AM   #39
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
Good luck to those with issues and 2Tightwads Racing. I made my feelings known to him early on, before his suspension. He appeared to be the type of person who would never get my money, regardless of how good of a deal it was.

In any case, hopefully you'll will get it resolved very soon! Again, good luck!
Old 12-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #40
carguy50

I filed with Pay Pal last week, but I will support you with any documentation or statements you need to solidify your case against Al.

I have a Texas Real Estate license, and we have a strict Code of Ethics by which we are bound. Al is a Insurance salesman. I would think he might want to take a serious look at his Ethics.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #41
1320junkie
Account Suspended

I'm on the phone with Al from 2Tightwads right now.

This is what he has relayed to me. We will continue to keep or hand on this until it is resolved.

Carguy50-He is saying that it went to an old email address and PayPal (PayPal has called him) is saying that you will get your money back 10 days after the day that you initiated the dispute. He can't access the money because it was an old account of his. He asked if they can reactiviate it so that he can get the money and order your product and they told him no because it was in dispute status. The money is in PayPals control and will be going back to you from PayPal 10 days after you started your dispute. He did not order your parts because he did not have the money. I guess it is caught up with PayPal due to the wrong email addy.

OminousSS- Your Handheld tuner should shipped to you directly and worst case is that you will have it by Monday. It has been paid for and Supper Chips has shipped it to Allied Exhaust which in turn is shipping it directly to you. Your order went in last week on the 23rd. He just told me he is calling you right now.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:10 PM   #42
1320junkie
Account Suspended

This thread is to help these 3 members resolve their issues. This is not a should have, could have, would have thread. Nor is it a place for others to promote other vendors. Please refrain from posting as such.

Thanks

Junkie
Old 12-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #43
carguy50

Thanks Junkie,
I tried to call the number you gave me. He did not answer.
I will see what paypal says. He must have a guilty conscience, cause he has had plenty of opportunity to get back to me.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #44
carguy50

Junkie,
I just spoke to Paypal. They insure me that Al has NOT contacted them as of now.They say they will return my money on 5 Dec.I asked him to double check for Al' contact. he verified that NO contact has been made by AL.I guess that is kind of what i expected.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #45
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Quote:
Junkie,
I just spoke to Paypal. They insure me that Al has NOT contacted them as of now.They say they will return my money on 5 Dec.I asked him to double check for Al' contact. he verified that NO contact has been made by AL.I guess that is kind of what i expected.
Wow he told he has been in contact with them. Thanks for the update
Old 12-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #46
OminouSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4U2010 View Post
Word to the wise, we all need to watch how we spend over this site. To many thugs are on the net this holiday to get our money. Let the dust calm down after the flood of Camaros are out, and we will see better prices. Choose carefully and do your home work on these people. Do not get me wrong I have my wish list, but I'm damm sure checking it twice. Just my nickels worth.
I could not agree with you more. The caveat being that this guy came highly recommended by other members who actually had good dealings with him. Believe me...I checked it out before hitting the submit button. He made a name for himself early and then just checked out. I hope I get my equipment and then I can come back and apologize for the neg pub. But until then, this guy has operated like an Ebay scammer the past two weeks. No way to ignore that fact. All he has to do is email me OR POST my tracking number which he promised from day 1.

PS - I did not receive a call from Al today, nor has he contacted paypal (who I'm told is suspending his account - AGAIN) but thanks a ton for trying junkie. You guys give me faith. Still love this site and I'm on it 24/7 and trust 99% of the good natured people out there.
IBM 2SS/RS - 6 on the floor! white stripes and gray interior. GM Axle back - installed. SubThump w/ JL 12" W6v2 & JL 500slash - installed. CAI from CAI - installed; Barton short throw shifter - installed. Modulare 3-piece with custom IBM paint matched wheels - done.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #47
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Quote:
I could not agree with you more. The caveat being that this guy came highly recommended by other members who actually had good dealings with him. Believe me...I checked it out before hitting the submit button. He made a name for himself early and then just checked out. I hope I get my equipment and then I can come back and apologize for the neg pub. But until then, this guy has operated like an Ebay scammer the past two weeks. No way to ignore that fact. All he has to do is email me OR POST my tracking number which he promised from day 1.

PS - I did not receive a call from Al today, nor has he contacted paypal (who I'm told is suspending his account - AGAIN) but thanks a ton for trying junkie. You guys give me faith. Still love this site and I'm on it 24/7 and trust 99% of the good natured people out there.
He told me he was calling you as soon as we got off the phone. I called your office, you were out of office and left you a voice mail(916) area code and i sent you an email asking you to contact me once he called you. So paypal is suspending his account? You two have my email and PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #48
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Mods check my last update in the Infraction section of the Moderator section, please.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #49
OminouSS

Thanks Mod. This was not your battle but you gave it your effort and that is appreciated. I think we need to get this guys info out there in case he shows up with a different screen name. Since he has made good on a few orders, I will start looking for him on other sites since he obviously has connections to get parts drop shipped.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #50
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Quote:
Thanks Mod. This was not your battle but you gave it your effort and that is appreciated. I think we need to get this guys info out there in case he shows up with a different screen name. Since he has made good on a few orders, I will start looking for him on other sites since he obviously has connections to get parts drop shipped.
We are not giving up on you guys getting your money or what you paid for and we are setting up a way for us to check out Vendors on the forum to make sure everything is legit as we speak. Sorry, I am taking this personal.

Closed Thread