Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2009, 07:50 PM   #35
carguy50
 
carguy50's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 350
Andy will get the call for the CAI. I am still shopping for the best deal on the superchips tuner or the newest model available so I can turn off the 4 cy crap. Any suggestions?
carguy50 is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:11 PM   #36
ADM PERFORMANCE

 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 #138
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: DfW - Texas
Posts: 4,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy50 View Post
Andy will get the call for the CAI. I am still shopping for the best deal on the superchips tuner or the newest model available so I can turn off the 4 cy crap. Any suggestions?
Hopefully your refering to me.

We`sell superchips as well.

Call me anytime

Andy
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #37
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!
 
BackinBlackSS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23,297
Get the Predator, same price and can do so much more.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline  
Old 11-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #38
carguy50
 
carguy50's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 350
Yes, I was referring to ADM Andy. I will call you as soon as this othe mess get resolved and Pay Pal releases the $800. Wat is your recommendation for the best tuner. Preditor, Superchips or other. I just want a good street tune, nothing radical.
carguy50 is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 09:12 AM   #39
mrray13


 
mrray13's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: southern Illinois
Posts: 2,974
Good luck to those with issues and 2Tightwads Racing. I made my feelings known to him early on, before his suspension. He appeared to be the type of person who would never get my money, regardless of how good of a deal it was.

In any case, hopefully you'll will get it resolved very soon! Again, good luck!
__________________
PacMan
mrray13 is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 06:54 PM   #40
carguy50
 
carguy50's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 350
I filed with Pay Pal last week, but I will support you with any documentation or statements you need to solidify your case against Al.

I have a Texas Real Estate license, and we have a strict Code of Ethics by which we are bound. Al is a Insurance salesman. I would think he might want to take a serious look at his Ethics.
carguy50 is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #41
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
I'm on the phone with Al from 2Tightwads right now.

This is what he has relayed to me. We will continue to keep or hand on this until it is resolved.

Carguy50-He is saying that it went to an old email address and PayPal (PayPal has called him) is saying that you will get your money back 10 days after the day that you initiated the dispute. He can't access the money because it was an old account of his. He asked if they can reactiviate it so that he can get the money and order your product and they told him no because it was in dispute status. The money is in PayPals control and will be going back to you from PayPal 10 days after you started your dispute. He did not order your parts because he did not have the money. I guess it is caught up with PayPal due to the wrong email addy.

OminousSS- Your Handheld tuner should shipped to you directly and worst case is that you will have it by Monday. It has been paid for and Supper Chips has shipped it to Allied Exhaust which in turn is shipping it directly to you. Your order went in last week on the 23rd. He just told me he is calling you right now.
1320junkie is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #42
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
This thread is to help these 3 members resolve their issues. This is not a should have, could have, would have thread. Nor is it a place for others to promote other vendors. Please refrain from posting as such.

Thanks

Junkie
1320junkie is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #43
carguy50
 
carguy50's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 350
Thanks Junkie,
I tried to call the number you gave me. He did not answer.
I will see what paypal says. He must have a guilty conscience, cause he has had plenty of opportunity to get back to me.
carguy50 is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #44
carguy50
 
carguy50's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: South TX
Posts: 350
Junkie,
I just spoke to Paypal. They insure me that Al has NOT contacted them as of now.They say they will return my money on 5 Dec.I asked him to double check for Al' contact. he verified that NO contact has been made by AL.I guess that is kind of what i expected.
carguy50 is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 09:19 PM   #45
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy50 View Post
Junkie,
I just spoke to Paypal. They insure me that Al has NOT contacted them as of now.They say they will return my money on 5 Dec.I asked him to double check for Al' contact. he verified that NO contact has been made by AL.I guess that is kind of what i expected.
Wow he told he has been in contact with them. Thanks for the update
1320junkie is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #46
OminouSS
 
Drives: Imperial Blue RSS w/white stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4U2010 View Post
Word to the wise, we all need to watch how we spend over this site. To many thugs are on the net this holiday to get our money. Let the dust calm down after the flood of Camaros are out, and we will see better prices. Choose carefully and do your home work on these people. Do not get me wrong I have my wish list, but I'm damm sure checking it twice. Just my nickels worth.
I could not agree with you more. The caveat being that this guy came highly recommended by other members who actually had good dealings with him. Believe me...I checked it out before hitting the submit button. He made a name for himself early and then just checked out. I hope I get my equipment and then I can come back and apologize for the neg pub. But until then, this guy has operated like an Ebay scammer the past two weeks. No way to ignore that fact. All he has to do is email me OR POST my tracking number which he promised from day 1.

PS - I did not receive a call from Al today, nor has he contacted paypal (who I'm told is suspending his account - AGAIN) but thanks a ton for trying junkie. You guys give me faith. Still love this site and I'm on it 24/7 and trust 99% of the good natured people out there.
__________________
IBM 2SS/RS - 6 on the floor! white stripes and gray interior. GM Axle back - installed. ******** w/ JL 12" W6v2 & JL 500slash - installed. CAI from CAI - installed; Barton short throw shifter - installed. Modulare 3-piece with custom IBM paint matched wheels - done.
OminouSS is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 09:23 PM   #47
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
I could not agree with you more. The caveat being that this guy came highly recommended by other members who actually had good dealings with him. Believe me...I checked it out before hitting the submit button. He made a name for himself early and then just checked out. I hope I get my equipment and then I can come back and apologize for the neg pub. But until then, this guy has operated like an Ebay scammer the past two weeks. No way to ignore that fact. All he has to do is email me OR POST my tracking number which he promised from day 1.

PS - I did not receive a call from Al today, nor has he contacted paypal (who I'm told is suspending his account - AGAIN) but thanks a ton for trying junkie. You guys give me faith. Still love this site and I'm on it 24/7 and trust 99% of the good natured people out there.
He told me he was calling you as soon as we got off the phone. I called your office, you were out of office and left you a voice mail(916) area code and i sent you an email asking you to contact me once he called you. So paypal is suspending his account? You two have my email and PM.
1320junkie is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #48
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Mods check my last update in the Infraction section of the Moderator section, please.
1320junkie is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 09:44 PM   #49
OminouSS
 
Drives: Imperial Blue RSS w/white stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NorCal
Posts: 224
Thanks Mod. This was not your battle but you gave it your effort and that is appreciated. I think we need to get this guys info out there in case he shows up with a different screen name. Since he has made good on a few orders, I will start looking for him on other sites since he obviously has connections to get parts drop shipped.
__________________
IBM 2SS/RS - 6 on the floor! white stripes and gray interior. GM Axle back - installed. ******** w/ JL 12" W6v2 & JL 500slash - installed. CAI from CAI - installed; Barton short throw shifter - installed. Modulare 3-piece with custom IBM paint matched wheels - done.
OminouSS is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #50
1320junkie
Account Suspended
 
Drives: The Imperial Army
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Darkside
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
Thanks Mod. This was not your battle but you gave it your effort and that is appreciated. I think we need to get this guys info out there in case he shows up with a different screen name. Since he has made good on a few orders, I will start looking for him on other sites since he obviously has connections to get parts drop shipped.
We are not giving up on you guys getting your money or what you paid for and we are setting up a way for us to check out Vendors on the forum to make sure everything is legit as we speak. Sorry, I am taking this personal.
1320junkie is offline  
Old 12-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #51
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!
 
BackinBlackSS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
we are setting up a way for us to check out Vendors on the forum to make sure everything is legit as we speak. Sorry, I am taking this personal.
Looking after the herd!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Customer Service The_Blur Off-topic Discussions 18 04-06-2010 02:09 PM
Camaro throttle response? 76z28 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 6 10-10-2009 10:27 AM
Zaino Poor Customer Support rogerdata Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 46 09-01-2009 06:16 PM
UPCOMING CAMARO IMPORTANT DATES CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 125 01-11-2009 01:31 AM
Toyota no. 1 in customer loyalty, GM close behind Mr. Wyndham Off-topic Discussions 3 12-09-2007 03:20 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.