Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Trunk Monkey Parts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #43
carguy50

Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
Thanks Junkie,
I tried to call the number you gave me. He did not answer.
I will see what paypal says. He must have a guilty conscience, cause he has had plenty of opportunity to get back to me.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:05 PM   #44
carguy50

Drives: 2SS/RS, Sequntials,Tune,Flomstr,CAI
Junkie,
I just spoke to Paypal. They insure me that Al has NOT contacted them as of now.They say they will return my money on 5 Dec.I asked him to double check for Al' contact. he verified that NO contact has been made by AL.I guess that is kind of what i expected.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #45
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Originally Posted by carguy50 View Post
Junkie,
I just spoke to Paypal. They insure me that Al has NOT contacted them as of now.They say they will return my money on 5 Dec.I asked him to double check for Al' contact. he verified that NO contact has been made by AL.I guess that is kind of what i expected.
Wow he told he has been in contact with them. Thanks for the update
Old 12-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #46
OminouSS

Drives: Imperial Blue RSS w/white stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fast4U2010 View Post
Word to the wise, we all need to watch how we spend over this site. To many thugs are on the net this holiday to get our money. Let the dust calm down after the flood of Camaros are out, and we will see better prices. Choose carefully and do your home work on these people. Do not get me wrong I have my wish list, but I'm damm sure checking it twice. Just my nickels worth.
I could not agree with you more. The caveat being that this guy came highly recommended by other members who actually had good dealings with him. Believe me...I checked it out before hitting the submit button. He made a name for himself early and then just checked out. I hope I get my equipment and then I can come back and apologize for the neg pub. But until then, this guy has operated like an Ebay scammer the past two weeks. No way to ignore that fact. All he has to do is email me OR POST my tracking number which he promised from day 1.

PS - I did not receive a call from Al today, nor has he contacted paypal (who I'm told is suspending his account - AGAIN) but thanks a ton for trying junkie. You guys give me faith. Still love this site and I'm on it 24/7 and trust 99% of the good natured people out there.
IBM 2SS/RS - 6 on the floor! white stripes and gray interior. GM Axle back - installed. ******** w/ JL 12" W6v2 & JL 500slash - installed. CAI from CAI - installed; Barton short throw shifter - installed. Modulare 3-piece with custom IBM paint matched wheels - done.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #47
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
I could not agree with you more. The caveat being that this guy came highly recommended by other members who actually had good dealings with him. Believe me...I checked it out before hitting the submit button. He made a name for himself early and then just checked out. I hope I get my equipment and then I can come back and apologize for the neg pub. But until then, this guy has operated like an Ebay scammer the past two weeks. No way to ignore that fact. All he has to do is email me OR POST my tracking number which he promised from day 1.

PS - I did not receive a call from Al today, nor has he contacted paypal (who I'm told is suspending his account - AGAIN) but thanks a ton for trying junkie. You guys give me faith. Still love this site and I'm on it 24/7 and trust 99% of the good natured people out there.
He told me he was calling you as soon as we got off the phone. I called your office, you were out of office and left you a voice mail(916) area code and i sent you an email asking you to contact me once he called you. So paypal is suspending his account? You two have my email and PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #48
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Mods check my last update in the Infraction section of the Moderator section, please.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #49
OminouSS

Thanks Mod. This was not your battle but you gave it your effort and that is appreciated. I think we need to get this guys info out there in case he shows up with a different screen name. Since he has made good on a few orders, I will start looking for him on other sites since he obviously has connections to get parts drop shipped.
IBM 2SS/RS - 6 on the floor! white stripes and gray interior. GM Axle back - installed. ******** w/ JL 12" W6v2 & JL 500slash - installed. CAI from CAI - installed; Barton short throw shifter - installed. Modulare 3-piece with custom IBM paint matched wheels - done.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:05 PM   #50
1320junkie
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
Thanks Mod. This was not your battle but you gave it your effort and that is appreciated. I think we need to get this guys info out there in case he shows up with a different screen name. Since he has made good on a few orders, I will start looking for him on other sites since he obviously has connections to get parts drop shipped.
We are not giving up on you guys getting your money or what you paid for and we are setting up a way for us to check out Vendors on the forum to make sure everything is legit as we speak. Sorry, I am taking this personal.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #51
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
we are setting up a way for us to check out Vendors on the forum to make sure everything is legit as we speak. Sorry, I am taking this personal.
Looking after the herd!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:14 PM   #52
OminouSS

yeah. Pretty freaking awesome. Seriously.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #53
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
Man this is sad!!! I hope everyone gets there parts or money back. It really makes the "little guy" look bad and makes people leary. Good job moderators.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:47 PM   #54
ZZcamaro

Drives: 2SS w/ ZZ427 Package!!
As a vendor whom supports this forum I am glad to see that the forum moderators are taking an active role in helping out members. It is nice to see an online community support eachother.

Also I hope that other folks do not feel that all vendors will act in this manner. The vast majority are great folks and will bend over backward to help forum members.

Good work on this one Mods!!
Old 12-02-2009, 08:11 AM   #55
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
We are not giving up on you guys getting your money or what you paid for and we are setting up a way for us to check out Vendors on the forum to make sure everything is legit as we speak. Sorry, I am taking this personal.

Awesome effort Junkie! This is about the best moderated forum I am on, and what you are doing to help your members is outstanding! I will be a member here for a long time!

Again, I hope all is worked out for the members who were "taken" by Al.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:13 AM   #56
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Yeah the mods around here are cool. Just never make PQ a mod.

Closed Thread