|11-30-2009, 02:23 PM||#1|
Drives: 2001 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, Tx
FS: LS7 Long Block W/Heads-Cam
I have an LS7 long block with 10k miles and 3k on heads/cam also has ARP Head studs. has oil pan, no front cover or intake. Heads flowed 400cfm cam is not very big don't have specs but made 570 ish to the tires was told with larger cam could make 580-590's.
Going forced induction and going to use another motor I have. No issues ran like a champ before pulled.
Located in Houston,Tx 7500.00 obo
email is email@example.com
|11-30-2009, 07:54 PM||#2|
hmm wish i lived there =)
top 10 reason why real men drive stick.
10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hot Cam!||smike07||Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons||155||01-14-2010 06:30 AM|
|LS7 Camaro....some assembly required||Txturbo||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||11||11-03-2008 12:17 PM|
|LS9 SC old news. Here comes the LSX. 850HP, 840 lb-ft of Torgue||13F20||5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions||15||09-22-2008 04:35 PM|
|Camaro ls3 news...true or false?||Dark Knight||Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons||74||06-05-2008 05:29 PM|