Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Sponsors Camaro Builds / Project Cars


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #188
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge.128 View Post
looking good!!
Thanks Edge
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #189
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com
 
LED Crazy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS IOM L99
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tulsa, Ok
Posts: 1,702
Are you planning on releasing those LED mirrors anytime soon?
LED Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:17 PM   #190
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Unique4U View Post
Are you planning on releasing those LED mirrors anytime soon?
We are currently in the process of getting a motor built for the mirrors; once we have a motor we can take the next step and start building them!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #191
XxDooMxX
 
XxDooMxX's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: KSA
Posts: 31
when i see this camaro all i can say is....Sickin WoW
i bought the colorshift halos and after burner and interior lighting throgh Jonathan cuz of that camaro lol
Really.. AAC the best in lighting effects!!!
and Jonathan is one of the best i dealt with

yeah one more thing about the hood of the oracle camaro where to get it?!and what type is that? i may get one too
XxDooMxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:33 PM   #192
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com
 
LED Crazy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS IOM L99
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Tulsa, Ok
Posts: 1,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
We are currently in the process of getting a motor built for the mirrors; once we have a motor we can take the next step and start building them!
Please let me know if you make this happen. I was just about to purchase the LED mirrors from ShowStopper, but this may have me waiting a little bit before I make a decision.
LED Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #193
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDooMxX View Post
when i see this camaro all i can say is....Sickin WoW
i bought the colorshift halos and after burner and interior lighting throgh Jonathan cuz of that camaro lol
Really.. AAC the best in lighting effects!!!
and Jonathan is one of the best i dealt with

yeah one more thing about the hood of the oracle camaro where to get it?!and what type is that? i may get one too
I am glad to hear that you are pleased with your purchase! If you need anything in the future just let me know and I'll take care of you.

It is a Revolution hood we got from Victory Racing; when you call them ask for Eric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Unique4U View Post
Please let me know if you make this happen. I was just about to purchase the LED mirrors from ShowStopper, but this may have me waiting a little bit before I make a decision.
I will make a thread Camaro5 and also on this thread once we are able to build them to sell!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #194
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,929
Here is a pic of the flat black roof:

AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #195
thespymaster


 
thespymaster's Avatar
 
Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: G4 CLASSIFIED
Posts: 4,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Here is a pic of the flat black roof:


Very tight......................No kissing A$$ here, but one of the best C5's out on the streets and the muscle to back it up!!!!
__________________
2014 C7 Stingray 3LT/Z51
2013 Camaro SS
2012 Camaro ZL1 - 850 HP
2015 GMC Denali 3500HD 4x4
2012 GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #196
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespymaster View Post
Very tight......................No kissing A$$ here, but one of the best C5's out on the streets and the muscle to back it up!!!!
Thanks brotha!
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:12 AM   #197
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,440
The rear quarter panel vents look amazing. Definately gives it a nice touch with the front fender vents.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:26 AM   #198
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
The rear quarter panel vents look amazing. Definately gives it a nice touch with the front fender vents.
Thanks,
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #199
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,440
I'm heading to your shop sometime in Jan or Feb, to get a few things done. Most likely have to make an appointment for Saturday, hopefully I'll get to see it in person when I'm there.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:23 PM   #200
AACstyle

 
AACstyle's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY1STCAMAR0 View Post
I'm heading to your shop sometime in Jan or Feb, to get a few things done. Most likely have to make an appointment for Saturday, hopefully I'll get to see it in person when I'm there.
Sounds good! Look forward to it
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #201
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,912
hopefully someday I can afford to redo the lights like your car front and back. looks great!!
__________________
2010 Summit White Camaro LS / M6
MRT V2.0

Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:18 PM   #202
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge.128 View Post
hopefully someday I can afford to redo the lights like your car front and back. looks great!!
Whenever you are ready just let me know and I can take care of you.

Here is some eye candy for you:
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #203
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,912
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan@AACstyle.com View Post
Whenever you are ready just let me know and I can take care of you.

Here is some eye candy for you:
Oh I will not to worry!! hopefully sooner rather than later.
__________________
2010 Summit White Camaro LS / M6
MRT V2.0

Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #204
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

 
Jonathan@AACstyle.com's Avatar
 
Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Join Date: May 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 3,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge.128 View Post
Oh I will not to worry!! hopefully sooner rather than later.
Works for me!
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Project 73 Camaro MoranoRacing 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros 4 07-09-2010 03:45 PM
Project American Heroes & Route 66 Exotic Coatings rt66 Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 1 10-06-2009 05:58 PM
Engineering Capstone Project. What would you like engineered for Camaro? Forrest 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 45 09-01-2009 11:52 AM
MTI Racing starts 3rd Project Camaro MTI Racing Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 2 07-21-2009 08:45 PM
The Project II 496BIGBLOCK General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 5 03-30-2009 12:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.