Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

USA - Rockies / Midwest CO, IA, KS, MO, MT, ND, NE, SD, WY

Old 12-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
cerberus

Drives: 2010 CGM
Tuner in St. Louis "Performace by Joe"

I was referred to a tuner here in St. Louis known as "PBJ" or Performance by Joe. It seems he specializes in Vipers, but I was wondering if anyone here has had their Camaro tuned by him. Just doing some research.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
Genevieve

Drives: 2SS/RS
I have seen a few ls motors he has done and from what I have heard from others in the area is that he is a decent tuner. give me a couple of weeks and I should be able to speak from personal expierence as for another tuner by the name of Tim. That is all I know right now but he lives down the street from my installer. The concensus that I have heard not expierenced yet is that Tim is the guy to get but he is extreamly hard to get a hold of. So we will see. It is hard to find a good tuner you can trust around Stl. There is always the option of purchasing the HP tuners software for 400 bucks or so and doing a remote tune through the internet and a tuner you trust in another state.

Good luck,
Genevieve

P.S. Stay away from Omar is what I have been hearing from everyone with a ls motor. The cobra club loves him but i spoke to ls owners and all have said bad things about his tunes. Omar is currently located at Lynch hummers and does work for Jim's race cars.
Genevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #3
Gunmetal

Drives: Cyber Grey 1SS/RS w/Body Kit
Would be interested as well here, Im just accross the river
Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
DSteck
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Corvette Z06
Get in touch with me and let me know what you want done, and when you want it completed.
DSteck is offline   Reply With Quote