Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Old 11-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
justin321

Drives: 2010 2SS RS Manual Black on Black
Erin

Erin is my 2010 2SS/RS Black on Black baby I of course got the RS package with sunroof. So far I have changed out my factory 20" rims for a set of 20" KMC Rockstars, a muffler and resonator delete and 35% tint up front with a 20% rear window and eyebrow. When I get back to Texas for Thanksgiving she is getting a set of Richmond 4.10 gears via Texas Speed, a Hurst short throw shifter, K&N Typhoon CAI, skip shift eliminator, and Two Alpine Type X 10" subs and a Alpine PDX 1200w amp. Future mods will include an axleback exhaust with electric cutouts and if I decide to void my warranties it'll get alot more costly with the mods.
Attached Images

justin321 is offline   Reply With Quote