Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SDPC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-14-2009, 12:03 PM   #43
AACstyle

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by technoside2 View Post
Goober: I've got and LS Camaro and you're selling the exact same type of headlights that I already own. Silly's.... I want a set of HID's and also Color changing Halo's. The HID'S have to have a hight a low beam like the RS package have.
Right, read the entire post. We can install the Halos and HIDs into these lights which is exactly what you are asking for.

Quote:
I've got an Idea. Take the OEM Headlight and chop it up and install this http://www.myhellalights.com/hid_xen..._Bi_Xenon.html in the middle of it and then put multi color Halo's around it. Red/White. then paint the Chrome so it wouldn't reflect and you've got RS Headlights ...
Yes, that is called a projector retrofit.

Quote:
ACC you willing to give it a shot if I buy the Hella xenon ?
Yes, we do projector retrofits all of the time here. I have a better projector option for you than those though. You will need bi-xenon.

Quote:
And are you willing to do it in Dallas ?
Will we come to Dallas to retrofit your lights? I guess if you are willing to cover our technicians transportation and accommodations it would be possible but would make much more sense to ship the lights to us or drive to our facility.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 03:54 PM   #44
technoside2

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro LS
Send a message via AIM to technoside2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Right, read the entire post. We can install the Halos and HIDs into these lights which is exactly what you are asking for.

Yes, that is called a projector retrofit.

Yes, we do projector retrofits all of the time here. I have a better projector option for you than those though. You will need bi-xenon.

Will we come to Dallas to retrofit your lights? I guess if you are willing to cover our technicians transportation and accommodations it would be possible but would make much more sense to ship the lights to us or drive to our facility.
Well I guess that makes me look like an idiot. My question is have you done it to the new Camaro? The Projector retrofit you speak of. And the link I posted is a Bi-Xenon Projector. Did you even open the link ? I'm messageing Mecha b/c he's in the DFW area to see what he can do.
technoside2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:28 PM   #45
ottobody
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 trans am/camaro
we have a couple sets of OE 2SS/RS HID Xenon headlights for sale if any one is interested?? 900 with the bulbs
ottobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #46
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Looks cool Justin! I'm waiting

meantime, hopefully the LED bulbs come in for the DRLs! Waiting for those in white and my amber footwell lights
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #47
Mecha
AAC Certified Installer

Drives: 2011 Mini Cooper S Convertible
Quote:
Well I guess that makes me look like an idiot. My question is have you done it to the new Camaro? The Projector retrofit you speak of. And the link I posted is a Bi-Xenon Projector. Did you even open the link ? I'm messageing Mecha b/c he's in the DFW area to see what he can do.
I have never done Retrofit on a camaro non-rs sorry. sure i could do it but whose going to be the guinea pig. see quote below. may want to look at that as an option right now. being the first to retrofit will cost some $$$ as there will be some trial and error.

just something to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottobody View Post
we have a couple sets of OE 2SS/RS HID Xenon headlights for sale if any one is interested?? 900 with the bulbs
Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #48
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Anyone do amber bulbs in either led or regular bulb that matches the colour of the turn signals for the fogs>?
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #49
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
Updates on the fogs Justin??!?!?
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #50
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
Anyone do amber bulbs in either led or regular bulb that matches the colour of the turn signals for the fogs>?
We offer Amber Bulbs, what bulb are you referring to that you want to replace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanda305x View Post
Updates on the fogs Justin??!?!?
Making progress, testing and making adjustments to have installation as simple as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brjray View Post
Are you making these HID xenon? The link you sent to the summitracing site was for the xenon hid version. I think this was what you meant to paste. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HLA-009071081/
Yes, the RS version is Xenon. The non-RS will have an option of Xenon or non-Xenon.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #51
marley.
OCD

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS 1LE
Man I am so stoked that you guys are providing a fog light option for us LS guys. Cant wait to order my set.
marley. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 04:41 PM   #52
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
We offer Amber Bulbs, what bulb are you referring to that you want to replace?
The lower foglights on my 2ss/rs. I'd like them to be amber to match the turn signals as best as possible.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #53
HaZe_X

Drives: Trailblazer SS & Camaro SS
Wow, I wish these were out already..
HaZe_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:55 PM   #54
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
The lower foglights on my 2ss/rs. I'd like them to be amber to match the turn signals as best as possible.
Here you go, select the Amber color on the right.
http://www.automotivelightstore.com/P13W.aspx
Old 12-17-2009, 05:59 PM   #55
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Very cool! Will you be shipping my 2 white ones on Monday Justin? Also, do you have the 2 Amber footwell lights to ship with them?

Thanks! I can't wait for these!
Michael J. Gorga
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #56
Mike2ss
Airborne Pathfinder

Drives: Camaro ZL575
anything on the SS lights yet?