Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums -
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
StealthMan's Avatar
Drives: 88 IROC-Z Convert, 08 Jeep Rubicon
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Mass
Posts: 185
Buy During Winter Months or wait?

There are some great deals out there on new Camaro's sitting on dealer lots up here in Mass - and now that the snow is falling I am seeing some advertised for $1,500.00 below MSRP. If I buy now, I wouldn't drive it in the snow but I would get a good deal. If I wait until March or so, perhaps pricing will go back up to MSRP??

Just looking for thoughts on this?? Buy now and store for a few months or wait but potentially pay more.

StealthMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
Fan of all things Camaro
Kalenn's Avatar
Drives: '13 Mercedes-Benz C250 Sport
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Oregon
Posts: 360
If you're seeing these cars at $1,500 below MSRP then I would buy now. Assuming there is one configured the way you want it.
"Ladies and gentlemen take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice."

"E for electricity... V For Chevy Volt and me!"
Kalenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #3
The Mark of Excellence
PAUL SS's Avatar
Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smallest State in the Union
Posts: 8,590
Most likely you are in a better bargaining position now. When the weather gets better four months from now interest will go way up. Buyers will be plentful.
BMR, CAI, DynoMax, Elite Eng., Hurst, Jannetty, Clear Image Headers & Hi Flow cats, Jet Hot, LSR, TSW, VMax, Vredestein
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
Camaro SL,UTs
SSOOCH's Avatar
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 7,354
If you're going to drive it in winter weather, get it now. You'll get a better deal.
SSOOCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 02:04 PM   #5
A ***'s Headache
jrboyd_1980's Avatar
Drives: Everything
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,174
Personally I'd Wait. Couple months Camaro's will be more readily available + I will bet ten to 1 there will be more of an incentive on them.
jrboyd_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 05:54 PM   #6
Drives: Suburban/ RY 2SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Madison, Ohio
Posts: 43
I ordered mine on 12-1 and I got over $1400.00 off MSRP. I believe that there will never be any kind of incentive on these cars, since they sell without one. I say order now or buy one off the lot, loan rates are very good right now also.
rocknrohl is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.