Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

USA - Southwest AZ, HI, NM, NV, UT

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
Info@PeddersUSA.com
 
Info@PeddersUSA.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 1,904
PEDDERS COMES TO HAWAII!!

We have been working on finding a Pedders dealer in Hawaii, and have finally found the right shop:

Chance Customs
2001-C Kahai Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
Francis Sua
http://www.chancecustoms.com
sales@chancecustoms.com.

It is planned to send me to Hawaii to supervise a series of installs and to have a Pedders Day. We will be looking for a GTO, CAMARO, G8, LX'S, ETC to do certification installs. The Pedders Day will be fun and educational, with me there for the mods. We are hoping sometime in January or so.

Anyone in Hawaii interested?

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 02:40 AM   #2
Wolverine
 
Wolverine's Avatar
 
Drives: RX-8
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Behind you!
Posts: 453
When I do get the Camaro, I'll be giving them a call.
__________________
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #3
Info@PeddersUSA.com
 
Info@PeddersUSA.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
When I do get the Camaro, I'll be giving them a call.
When does she arrive?

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:09 AM   #4
taz
Taz
 
taz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
We have been working on finding a Pedders dealer in Hawaii, and have finally found the right shop:

Chance Customs
2001-C Kahai Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
Francis Sua
http://www.chancecustoms.com
sales@chancecustoms.com.

It is planned to send me to Hawaii to supervise a series of installs and to have a Pedders Day. We will be looking for a GTO, CAMARO, G8, LX'S, ETC to do certification installs. The Pedders Day will be fun and educational, with me there for the mods. We are hoping sometime in January or so.

Anyone in Hawaii interested?

mike
dms
I would definately be interested. My camaro is my weekend play toy and was planning on adding mods in Dec/Jan anyways. What type of certification installs are you thinking about for the Camaro RS/2SS. You can pm me if you like.

Mike (Taz)
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
tbss1
More then meets the eye!
 
tbss1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maui
Posts: 449
Im on Maui. You can use my car! pm me and let me know.
__________________
2010 2SS l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, CAI, 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, full BMR poly bushing including rear cradle bushings, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:00 AM   #6
Info@PeddersUSA.com
 
Info@PeddersUSA.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 1,904
The Certification process is to supervise one on one the proper installation of all Pedders components.

We have 7 systems that qualify for this complete system. Prices range from
$2200 to $3250. the variations are:
1. drop coils vs Xa coil overs
2. Rear subframe bushings
3. Solution B vs Solution C sway bar packages/

If ordered this month, you will get not only a 10% off on parts, you will also get a free set of stainless brake lines, which are valued at $200.

Now due to the serious reduction of our US dollar, we will most likely have a 10% increase in pricing. So ordering and putting a deposit down now, will save you some big bucks!

Labor will average in the 15 hour range plus alignment. Again, you will get a 10% off labor as well.

So the savings can be quite significant.

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #7
taz
Taz
 
taz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 535
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
The Certification process is to supervise one on one the proper installation of all Pedders components.

We have 7 systems that qualify for this complete system. Prices range from
$2200 to $3250. the variations are:
1. drop coils vs Xa coil overs
2. Rear subframe bushings
3. Solution B vs Solution C sway bar packages/

If ordered this month, you will get not only a 10% off on parts, you will also get a free set of stainless brake lines, which are valued at $200.

Now due to the serious reduction of our US dollar, we will most likely have a 10% increase in pricing. So ordering and putting a deposit down now, will save you some big bucks!

Labor will average in the 15 hour range plus alignment. Again, you will get a 10% off labor as well.

So the savings can be quite significant.

thanks
mike
dms
Thanks,
I will check out the packages you have for certification on your website and what they do. My camaro is not my primary car, so wouldnt have to be a rush certification. Plus I wanted to check out the store. I'm surprised I havent heard of them. I'm working on some mods so I want to check with you to see what would be your opinion on which cert would be best for my setup and not interferre with the suspension upgrades, which includes exhaust/header/SC upgrades and possible forged internals. Exhaust is dec/jan timeframe headers/tune last since I want to maximize the sc upgrade.

Mike
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
sting808

 
Drives: 4 wheels
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 790
Mike,

Please confirm pricing, labor, and logistics with Francis.

Thanks.
sting808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 01:19 AM   #9
Info@PeddersUSA.com
 
Info@PeddersUSA.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting808 View Post
Mike,

Please confirm pricing, labor, and logistics with Francis.

Thanks.
This has been done.

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 PM   #10
taz
Taz
 
taz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 535
Do you know for sure your going to be in Hawaii in January or later? I'm working on mods for my car with BSM in January and not sure if my car will be avail until late Jan or Feb timeframe.

Mike
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 12:17 AM   #11
Info@PeddersUSA.com
 
Info@PeddersUSA.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post
Do you know for sure your going to be in Hawaii in January or later? I'm working on mods for my car with BSM in January and not sure if my car will be avail until late Jan or Feb timeframe.

Mike
We still do not have enough vehicles to do to make it worth my time to come. We do have processes for remote training. So it is not as good as having me there, but pretty close

mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:03 AM   #12
taz
Taz
 
taz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
Posts: 535
Please let me know if you do come out to Hawaii. I'll probably wait until later in 2010 to upgrade my suspension now since you wont be here in January.

Mike
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:46 AM   #13
Info@PeddersUSA.com
 
Info@PeddersUSA.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post
Please let me know if you do come out to Hawaii. I'll probably wait until later in 2010 to upgrade my suspension now since you wont be here in January.

Mike
Will do.

mike
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pedders is Now in Hawaii!! Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 13 12-15-2009 11:57 PM
Pedders Day Sept 19th, Farmington, MI. Free Inspections by Pete Basica, Big Discounts Info@PeddersUSA.com Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 7 09-16-2009 08:39 PM
Pedders December Dollar Days for the 2010 Camaro and Brand X Vehicles JusticePete Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 85 07-26-2009 05:20 PM
SEMA, Pedders Conference, GS Camaro, New Products JusticePete Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 25 12-01-2008 01:25 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.