Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 12-13-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
father of red ss

Drives: 10 Camaro SS /RS A6 ,09 Silverado,
Smile Jannetty Racing

I'm not posting hp/torque numbers or hoped for et's but as a thirty five year business owner ,what I want to talk about is integrity ,knowledge and professionalism because thats what the Jannetty organization is all about .After having them install ,Kooks.CAI,Magnacharger,and tune,I can tell you that their work is the best ,things get completed when they promise and the attitude of everyone there is amicable.The prices are competitive,the VALUE is outstanding.
If your'e looking for a bargain go to "Pep Boys".If you'r anywhere near Ct and you want it done right ,get your butt and you're vehicle down to Jannetty's,you will not be disappointed.
Talk to my son "Red SS " about the technical stuff ,I just pay the bills.
Jim Maguire
father of red ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:22 PM   #2
OminouSS

Drives: Imperial Blue RSS w/white stripes
I want to chime in here as I have had a bad experience before stemming from a vendor who is no longer on the forum. Mr. Jennetty is, in my opinion, one of the most integrity sound individuals I have corresponded with on any of these boards. There are many awesome vendors on the forum and I cannot heap enough praise on the mods for attracting the best and thinning the rest. Get this, I gave Ted an opportunity to sell me an item (which I was convinced I needed) and he responded with the following recommendation: 'Keep what you have as it is all you need. No need for the product I carry'. Wow. He could have made an easy buck and, trust me, I was more than willing to buy this thing from him, but he said 'don't spend your money on it'. Unbelievable. Be well, Ted. I need you to stay healthy for everytime i need a product you carry.
IBM 2SS/RS - 6 on the floor! white stripes and gray interior. GM Axle back - installed. SubThump w/ JL 12" W6v2 & JL 500slash - installed. CAI from CAI - installed; Barton short throw shifter - installed. Modulare 3-piece with custom IBM paint matched wheels - done.
OminouSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: 2013 ZL1 #138
Quote:
Originally Posted by OminouSS View Post
I want to chime in here as I have had a bad experience before stemming from a vendor who is no longer on the forum. Mr. Jennetty is, in my opinion, one of the most integrity sound individuals I have corresponded with on any of these boards. There are many awesome vendors on the forum and I cannot heap enough praise on the mods for attracting the best and thinning the rest. Get this, I gave Ted an opportunity to sell me an item (which I was convinced I needed) and he responded with the following recommendation: 'Keep what you have as it is all you need. No need for the product I carry'. Wow. He could have made an easy buck and, trust me, I was more than willing to buy this thing from him, but he said 'don't spend your money on it'. Unbelievable. Be well, Ted. I need you to stay healthy for everytime i need a product you carry.

I could not have said it better--That other vendor was not my best represenative of our product...Ted is truly the best supporter of our product though.....

Glad to have him as a vendor

Andy
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
chappy48

Drives: 2010 Camaro Auto 2SS/RS
Jim I agree with you 110%! Integrity and Professionalism can be hard to come by in this business. I'm so happy I was able to come across one of the "gems" in Ted Jannetty. He has absolutely no problem telling the truth about his products and if he doesn't think a product he carries is right for you, he won't recommend it. Like OminouSS, I've had a couple of those "you don't need that" conversations with him It's refreshing knowing that the advice you're getting isn't driven by making a quick buck, but by integrity and looking out for a customers best interests.
TVS2300 Supercharger w/Maggie Max Stage 2, 3.6 Pulley, Innovators West 8 rib conversion, OD rear Cog belt drive.
Jannetty Racing Rough Idle Cam, LS3 Conversion.
Jannetty Racing built 6l80e Trans, Jannetty Racing Custom Converter, Built rear diff w/ 3.45 gears, DSS driveshaft and 1400 hp axles.
ADM Twin Pump Fuel System, ADM CAI, Dynatech 1 7/8" Coated Headers, Borla "S" Catback.
Custom 18" Forgestar F14's, Nitto 305/45-18 DR's
chappy48 is offline   Reply With Quote