Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 12-17-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Question for dealers out there.

I picked up my car at the end of september. I thought they had deducted my GM card reward dollars but I received notice from GM that they are still available and were never used. Since I don't see me buying another car for a long time is there any way they can credit me or something? Even if it was only for service or parts (maybe towards some GMPP :-). Does this sound like anything a dealer would or could do? It's only $600 but it's still $600. Thanks for any help.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
tjd24
Thank you Oshawa/St.Cats!

Drives: 2010 2LT RS 2G1FC1EV4A9103434
I'm not a Dealer but an original GM Card user for over 10 years. Doesn't your invoice show the $600 deducted from the MSRP+Desination Total? Usually its a line item. If shown as a line item then the Dealer didn't process the paperwork though at Delivery their process is to call GM Card to verify the amount available and get your authorization to apply it to the Deal.

Unsure if all the above happened correctly and you still show an Earnings Balance. You have 5 years to redeem toward another car or if you have the new Flexible Earning card you may be able to redeem for cash though at 1% versus 3%.

Here's a link on how to redeem - https://www.gmflexcard.com/GMFlexCard/redeem.do
#3434 Born 4-15-2009, Delivered 5-22-2009 BBOMG 2/3/4 & booked for #5
tjd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd24 View Post
I'm not a Dealer but an original GM Card user for over 10 years. Doesn't your invoice show the $600 deducted from the MSRP+Desination Total? Usually its a line item. If shown as a line item then the Dealer didn't process the paperwork though at Delivery their process is to call GM Card to verify the amount available and get your authorization to apply it to the Deal.

Unsure if all the above happened correctly and you still show an Earnings Balance. You have 5 years to redeem toward another car or if you have the new Flexible Earning card you may be able to redeem for cash though at 1% versus 3%.

Here's a link on how to redeem - https://www.gmflexcard.com/GMFlexCard/redeem.do
I double checked the invoice and it isn't listed. I didn't even think of it at the time. I have a regular GM card. Had it for at least 7 years so i don't think I have the option to switch. Anyone else out there know if they would fix this or is it to late?

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:34 PM   #4
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M

Drives: SIM RS 6M 72 GTO 07 NBS Silverado
I wonder if you give them a copy of the sale if they will mail you a cheque for 600.?
Old 12-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #5
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
I think if you had noticed this within a few days they could have applied the earnings. I want to say 72 hours, if I remember correctly. But I am sure three months is too long.

Just keep adding those points up for your next purchase.
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote