Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 12-23-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
Johnny1

Drives: Would only drive GM
Question about tracking

I've got my copy of my dealer ordering my car on Nov. 20th. And Camarotracking.com showed it at 1100 preliminary order accepted on that date. A few days ago my dealer said they were going to do something but I can't remember what they called it cause it hasn't moved from 1100. Well today when I check Camarotracking.com it shows 1100 Dec.9th. preliminary order accepted. I don't know where this Dec. date came from and why it changed from Nov. preliminary order accepted. Anyone have any thoughts on this. I'm not complaining since I live in Southeast Kansas and that will just be less winter I have to worry about when it comes in. Thank you
Johnny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
The date on Camaro tracking is the date that Camaro tracking most recently updated your car's status. My car showed 3300 for several weeks in a row. Usually camarotracking updates on Wednesdays.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I ordered my car on Nov. 9 and my car was built this week. When you get your car after it's ordered really depends on whether your dealer has Camaros allocated to him.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
Johnny1

Drives: Would only drive GM
Thanks Darth_Emma Yea I knew that. But at the bottom it also shows when the preliminary order was originally accepted at 1100, which mine had Nov. 20th. But now original date is Dec. 9th. at 1100. Theres nothing on there that says Nov. 20th. anymore. But every Wed. there was until now. But thank you
Johnny1 is offline   Reply With Quote