Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-19-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
Imdyinhere
HTCC Member

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
RJT Powder Coating

I have some parts that I would like to have powder coated to match my Red Jewel Tintcoat 2SS/RS.

If anyone out there has had parts powder coated to match this I am very interested in what brand and mix of powder you used to achieve the match.

I am having trouble finding a good pre-made match and I am hoping someone has already figured out what the best course is.

I have already been to www.prismatcipowders.com to search their inventory but sadly the pictures on the monitor never really do any of the colors justice.

Any help is appreciated.
2011 RJT 2SS/RS - Kooks 1-7/8 Long Tubes, High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat Back Exhaust, MTI Short Throw Shifter, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Fasster Billet Fuel Rails & Custom Braided Vapor and Fuel Lines, CAI Cold Air Intake, RX Catch Can, Nitto Invos, Hawk HPS, BMR Trailing Arms... More to Come.
Imdyinhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:30 PM   #2
john2012camaroSS

Drives: 2012 Black SS
I have a RJT rear bowtie for sale CHEAP I paid 75 yours for 35 bucks. Got it from River City Creations.
Attached Images

john2012camaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 11:07 AM   #3
pony

Drives: 2011 2SS Convert; Color RJT
Google "Mike the Powdercoater" and search on this forum. He does RJT powder coating on brakes calipers. Love mine, but maybe a tad too much gold metal flake.

Name:  DSCN0292.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  184.3 KB
pony is offline   Reply With Quote