Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 12-31-2009, 11:24 AM   #1
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
60 day guarantee?

i may have found my car its on its way to Tucson, does anyone know if gm will extend this past january 4th???? the car probably wont be there until after then
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

WL-BMR Strut Bar/Custom rear vents
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
The car doesn't need to be there.....if they have the invoice, they can complete the sale, and you can get the credit.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:12 PM   #3
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

they said i have to be there in person and i wont be able to make it due to work until after the 4th most likely. they are selling it to me at supplier with usaa discount.... guess its a good deal quick question scotty this would be my first time buying a car

If I buy it from them in arizona, i just have to register it in new mexico right? they take of TTL in the financing or will I have to shell out the 1200 or so when the car comes here?
Status 22" Staggered painted wheels/Eibach 1" Pro Kit Lowering Springs/Heritage Grille/Razzi Ground Effects Kit/RK Sports 3 piece Spoiler/DT Shortie Headers/Injen CAI/MRT 1.0 /Resonator Delete/Oracle Dual Red-white halos/Knight Rider grill Light/Sparks RS emblem/LED Sidemarkers/Red interior lighting/Gm fuel door/Halo Foglights/Trifecta Tune/IGGEE Seat covers/ Sinister Hood,VMAX throttle body/VMAX Black Iceolator/Technostalgia LED Taillights/3dCarbon Fender Vents/AAC Concept mirrors/zl1 bumper/AAC Plasma's/Scosche kit

Old 12-31-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
caddycruiser

Drives: Demo's
Taxes, tags, etc. are all based on your home address state, NOT where you buy it. Depending on the dealer, many will take care of your specific state's tax & tags, and just add it in. Otherwise they'll leave it out & it's your responsibility to register, pay taxes, etc. when you get it home. The first is easier, of course, and typical--if it's just over the border, they're probably used to it. Done it multiple times here and with the surrounding states, no problem.
caddycruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddycruiser View Post
Taxes, tags, etc. are all based on your home address state, NOT where you buy it. Depending on the dealer, many will take care of your specific state's tax & tags, and just add it in. Otherwise they'll leave it out & it's your responsibility to register, pay taxes, etc. when you get it home. The first is easier, of course, and typical--if it's just over the border, they're probably used to it. Done it multiple times here and with the surrounding states, no problem.
Cool, so basically I just have to tell my dealer to add my states tax and tags? He mentioned a 90 day tag or whetever Ill have to ask . thanks for the info

Old 01-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #6
Fivestars

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
I have a question about this as well. If I ordered early december but my car will not arrive until Feb. technically I will not be paying for it until after the cutoff date. Can the dealer complete the sale with only the VIN even though the car hasn't arrived? I don't want to miss out on a free $500.
Fivestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivestars View Post
I have a question about this as well. If I ordered early december but my car will not arrive until Feb. technically I will not be paying for it until after the cutoff date. Can the dealer complete the sale with only the VIN even though the car hasn't arrived? I don't want to miss out on a free $500.
they can, but it's a matter of if they will and if you think it's a good Idea this far ahead.. anything could happen on it's way to you... make sure if you do the dealer will still be responsible for any damage that could occure before you take possession...

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #8
kardut

Drives: 2SS/RS RY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivestars View Post
Do you already have a VIN even though it won't arrive until Feb???
kardut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #9
Fivestars

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
I do not have a VIN yet unfortunately. Thanks for the advice but it looks I may miss the 60 day.. Unless its extended again
Fivestars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #10
papabearcamaro

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 4x4 Z71
Sorry Fivestars..not extended like many other incentives according to Scotty.
SOLD(Traded for 2012 Silverado Z71 4x4 and 2012 Sonic Hatch.)...2010 Camaro 1SS/RS/LS3,yellow with House of Kolor Tangerine Pearl rally stripes,manual trans.Hurst short throw shifter,4 pack rally gauges,Roto-Fab air intake,Kooks long tube headers with high-flow cats,Borla S-Type catback exhaust,Comp Cam,PRC ported heads,Maggie with 3.6 pulley and 1:1 cog drive,secondary fuel system with 65lb injectors,ADM digital A/F and Boost gauge,Pfadt trailing arms and subframe bushings.614.25rwhp/566.82rwtq on 8# of boost.

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EX.Cab 4X4 Z71.
papabearcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:43 AM   #11
5thGenBee

Drives: GM Collector's Edition Transformer
My Dealer had my invoice so I did my paperwork today to get the deal!