Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 01-05-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
ronzride

Drives: Toyota
What Kind Of Deals ??

Hi everyone ,I'm new to this forum and I have one quick ques for 'ya.I'm looking to purchase a new car in the next few months and the SS camaro is one of a few cars that's on my radar along with a 'Vette,CTS-V, and M3.My ques. is,about how much is everyone paying below MSRP ??If and when I go to a Chev dealer,I want to make sure I'm getting a fair deal.I'm also considering adding the SLP 575 option,since I cant be sure if and when the z28's are coming.I realize I'll probably be paying $$ more for the SLP than if I waited for the new Z but I'm an old fart and time is precious to me,I can be enjoying the SLP for a couple of summers before the new Z makes an appearace....thnx......Ron
ronzride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Personally, I paid slightly more than 10% less than MSRP (sorry that's pretty confusing) for my 1SS/RS with BA sound system and polished rims. I only had three discounts:

1. Supplier pricing thanks to being a member of a credit union (this has since changed I believe with GM)
2. USAA discount of $750 (still going on IIRC)
3. Opted out of the 60 day return for $500 (discontinued I believe)

I also traded in my old truck (-$4000). I don't like posting an actual price because I don't want it to seem as if I'm bragging or something :\. If you'd really like to know feel free to PM me. But like I said it was just over 10% off MSRP.
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #3
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronzride View Post
Hi everyone ,I'm new to this forum and I have one quick ques for 'ya.I'm looking to purchase a new car in the next few months and the SS camaro is one of a few cars that's on my radar along with a 'Vette,CTS-V, and M3.My ques. is,about how much is everyone paying below MSRP ??If and when I go to a Chev dealer,I want to make sure I'm getting a fair deal.I'm also considering adding the SLP 575 option,since I cant be sure if and when the z28's are coming.I realize I'll probably be paying $$ more for the SLP than if I waited for the new Z but I'm an old fart and time is precious to me,I can be enjoying the SLP for a couple of summers before the new Z makes an appearace....thnx......Ron

Most people are paying below MSRP by using one of the awesome dealers here on Camaro5.

You can get a $750 discount for being a member of USAA and I honor all legitimate GM disounts, including the current Credit Union discount. If you are a member of a CU you can get an authorization # to buy at 'Supplier' pricing. That pricing will be changing, but that's a whole different topic.

Still no 'firm' word on when the Z28 will be out. I can recommend Speed Inc, who participates here on the forum. They can save you THOUSANDS off the pricing that SLP gets for their mods and I have seen them achieve 603 HP at the rear wheel for one of my customers.

Let me know if I can help you.

Anna
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
You can check out the Speed Inc car at this link: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...hlight=talwell
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote