Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 01-06-2010, 12:42 PM   #1
UberFlaco
Certified Zombie Hunter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
BFXenon

Hey guys just need to vent. Got my new BFXenon High/Low Headlights and fog lights on Dec.31 right before leaving town (Almost cancelled my trip to stay home and install). Didn't have a chance to install until today. Was extremely excited and happy with the ease of installation when lo and behold......no joy. I was sent the wrong harness. A quick call to Nick over at BFXenon got the situation cleared up and the new parts are headed my way. I've heard of this happening before with them but in no way discourage you guys from buying from them. I just recommend you guys give them a call upon receiving your new HIDs and doing a quick inventory to make sure you get all the right parts. Let me again emphasize that I was really surprised by the ease of installation and at this point still recommend BFXenon. Like I said, just needed to vent. Off to install my foglights. Post pics later.
UberFlaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #2
camaroMSUfan

Drives: 2SS/RS Silver Ice Metallic
Cant wait for the pics. i hope this to be one of my future mods !!!
camaroMSUfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 07:31 PM   #3
UberFlaco
Certified Zombie Hunter

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Here's my progress so far. Wrong harness and defective fog light have left my baby looking a bit........sad. Regardless of the set backs, I'm really excited to see the end result.
Attached Images

UberFlaco is offline   Reply With Quote