Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 01-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
philthy

Drives: 1969 Chevelle/2010 Camaro 2LT
Thumbs up HOTTEXHAUST.COM rocks!

I just purchased a Magnaflow axleback exhaust system for the 2010 Camaro V6 (part number 16584.) from Hottexhaust.com and am very pleased with the service received. Very fast (and free) shipping and a great price!

The price was great to say the least...well under the suggested list price. My initial lowball bid was rejected, but they countered with a price that I am not at liberty to disclose. Let's just say the price I paid had a lot of 5's in it....don't know if that was a nod to the Camaro5 forum. I am sure the pricing on other systems will be equally affordable.

They take offers, so be sure to use that option to plug in the price you want to pay and they will either accept it, or counter with a very fair price. Tell them that Phil from the Camaro5 forum sent you.

Pre-ordered November 17, 2008
Delivered May 14, 2009
philthy is offline   Reply With Quote