Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

View Poll Results: Are you attending Camaro5 Fest
Yes 3 25.00%
No 1 8.33%
Undecided 5 41.67%
Haven't thought about it yet 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #562
hotty toddy
Hellll yes! Damnnn right!

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT
Looks great! Are you gonna be at the cruise next Saturday?
Old 06-22-2010, 12:04 AM   #563
sslover85
CRB

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
That does look great. I like the blue camaro emblems with the stripes. nice touch. goes well together
sslover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:05 AM   #564
Markal
White Lightnin

Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro LS
Hey hotty toddy,
Thanks....yeah but....I work till 7pm on Saturday....going to try to get off around 6pm. I work at Lowes in Gulfport on HWY 49 and can cruise down to 90/Beach Blvd. soon after....would like to meet up with other Camaro owners.....hope to see and meet you there....somewhere....anywhere.....IT WILL HAPPEN, YEAH

Hey....Gulfport Lowes parking lot on HWY 49....6:10 PM Saturday the 26th...we could form up and then cruise the coast in a Camaro formation....how about it????

C'mon MS MuscleCarClub...don't leave me hangin....
Markal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #565
sslover85
CRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markal View Post
Hey hotty toddy,
Thanks....yeah but....I work till 7pm on Saturday....going to try to get off around 6pm. I work at Lowes in Gulfport on HWY 49 and can cruise down to 90/Beach Blvd. soon after....would like to meet up with other Camaro owners.....hope to see and meet you there....somewhere....anywhere.....IT WILL HAPPEN, YEAH

Hey....Gulfport Lowes parking lot on HWY 49....6:10 PM Saturday the 26th...we could form up and then cruise the coast in a Camaro formation....how about it????
Im coming down too from Hattiesburg. Im for meeting there then if the others are interested. You didnt happen to meet a guy named Jonathan Bourriague that used to work there did you?
Old 06-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #566
Markal
White Lightnin

Hey sslover85,
I've worked at this Lowes for 6 years in the electrical department...that name doesn't sound familiar but, I'm old and forget many important things....like names . I hope to meet up with you....maybe at the Lowes Parking lot 26th June 6:10PM...yeah....lets do it!!!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 AM   #567
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
OK gang, just a few more days until the cruise. We look to have a great group, so we'll plan to take lots of pics as Saturday shows no rain, woohoo! After we get to Gulfport to the outlet, we can decide where to eat (some want Hooter's, some want The Shed BBQ, I love both!) Then we can cruise down 49 and then the beach.

Can someone suggest a place to park for a bit? During Cruisin' the Coast we actually found parking at the Edgewater Mall, but we'll need a backup plan. It will be very busy once we get down near Biloxi Coast Coliseum, so in case we get separated or others want to go to Scrapin', the rest can join back up and park for a while. Then we can chat about the rest of the days activities (evening dinner, dancing, drinking :-)!

Thoughts? Mississippi crew, we would love your suggestions!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81131
Old 06-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #568
hotty toddy
Hellll yes! Damnnn right!

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1LT
Hooters!!! Where exactly in the outlet mall are we meeting?
Old 06-22-2010, 04:11 PM   #569
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotty toddy View Post
Hooters!!! Where exactly in the outlet mall are we meeting?
At the Hwy 49 exit at Gulfport.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:12 PM   #570
CajunCamaroChic

Quote:
My new stripes....photo taken on a cell phone by my son-in-law soon after he installed my injen CAI. More photos to follow after I get my computer to re-recognise my camera....it worked before.....now it doesn't....hmmm....technology is great....if you know how to use it Damn, I'm feeling old and out of touch
OK, that is a beautiful car. The stripes, the wheels, nice!!
Old 06-22-2010, 11:41 PM   #571
sslover85
CRB

Quote:
Hey sslover85,
I've worked at this Lowes for 6 years in the electrical department...that name doesn't sound familiar but, I'm old and forget many important things....like names . I hope to meet up with you....maybe at the Lowes Parking lot 26th June 6:10PM...yeah....lets do it!!!
Im crazy. I am thinking of the one at D'iberville. Gulfport is a totally different one. lol. I hear ya.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:46 PM   #572
sslover85
CRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
OK gang, just a few more days until the cruise. We look to have a great group, so we'll plan to take lots of pics as Saturday shows no rain, woohoo! After we get to Gulfport to the outlet, we can decide where to eat (some want Hooter's, some want The Shed BBQ, I love both!) Then we can cruise down 49 and then the beach.

Can someone suggest a place to park for a bit? During Cruisin' the Coast we actually found parking at the Edgewater Mall, but we'll need a backup plan. It will be very busy once we get down near Biloxi Coast Coliseum, so in case we get separated or others want to go to Scrapin', the rest can join back up and park for a while. Then we can chat about the rest of the days activities (evening dinner, dancing, drinking :-)!

We could park on the top of the Beau Rivage parking garage if it isnt packed like it is during CTC. This will be my first Scrapin the Coast. Although, it can be kind of annoying for those lowered. Mid pipes will sometimes scrape. Taking the transitions at an angle is your friend. Lol. I will be thinking of other alternatives too
Old 06-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #573
jaysgrafx

Drives: 2008 300c SRT8
Make sure you all stop by the empress audio booth inside at the show and say hi. i will be hangin out there with my car for most of the days. Just depends on how bad my arm is hurting. I tore somthing in my elbow much like tennis elbow but MUCH worse, they gave me a shot today or cortisone and man does it HURT!!!!!!! I have to wear a wrist splint to keep my forearm muscles from moving. I feel like a gimp. So look for the gimp with the sick 300 SRT8 datz me. LOL Thanks god my son is here from Tx. he is helping me detail my car tomorrow as we get setup.
jaysgrafx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:29 PM   #574
Markal
White Lightnin

Hey Jay,
How long will the booth be open....how late can I come in and meet you on Saturday the 26th....is there a charge to get in???
Thanks
Old 06-24-2010, 07:47 PM   #575
1fasttransam

Drives: 01z28 w Hairdryer and more
Send a message via Yahoo to 1fasttransam
Quote:

BUMP HOOTERS.. Go to Buffalo Wild Wings in Biloxi over by Olive Garden. The Shed is great but $$$ its near my house. Also I have been posting stuff on our Fbook page too. Look forward to seeing everyone Sat morning.
2001 SS 383 W 83mm Turbo 10.8@139SPINNING (SOLD)
2000 FireHawk (Sold)
02 WS6 Turbo (sold)
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SOLD
2001 TransAm WS6 408 hugger orange SOLD
2003 Mustang GT SOLD
1998 Cobra SOLD
1fasttransam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #576
backnblack
Decepticon

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS Decepticon
Quote:
My new stripes....photo taken on a cell phone by my son-in-law soon after he installed my injen CAI. More photos to follow after I get my computer to re-recognise my camera....it worked before.....now it doesn't....hmmm....technology is great....if you know how to use it Damn, I'm feeling old and out of touch
Awesome truely awesome.......Cant wait to see it.
backnblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:43 PM   #577
backnblack
Decepticon

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS Decepticon
Quote:

When will u guys be at the Outlet Mall? What time?
backnblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:42 AM   #578
1fasttransam

Drives: 01z28 w Hairdryer and more
Send a message via Yahoo to 1fasttransam
Quote:
Originally Posted by backnblack View Post
When will u guys be at the Outlet Mall? What time?

I do believe it is 10a
2001 SS 383 W 83mm Turbo 10.8@139SPINNING (SOLD)
2000 FireHawk (Sold)
02 WS6 Turbo (sold)
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 SOLD
2001 TransAm WS6 408 hugger orange SOLD
2003 Mustang GT SOLD
1998 Cobra SOLD
1fasttransam is offline   Reply With Quote