Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

Old 01-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #1
stwgraphics.com

Drives: Orange/ Black
V6 and V8 custom engine covers...

Please check us out on Facebook under STW Graphic Designs, and check out our ebay store or do a search under 2010 Camaro engine covers to see the wraps we do on the covers. We will be starting to post under the vendor section shortly. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

AGAIN... Check us out under the vendor section and look for posts from us.
stwgraphics.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
The_Blur
Moderator, USN

Drives: 6.2L of AWESOME! 2011 L99 2SS
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Show off your stuff.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #3
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Nice work! unfortunately, there is a line in your ads that says "please allow for small imperfections"..........you are talking to and targeting people that are obsessed with their machines. For the price.....it is my personal impression that if there are inperfections, I would send it back for that cost. Not being grumpy, I like the idea and the artwork is beautiful... just giving my opinion.
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
klatterblast

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ssrs blk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stwgraphics.com View Post
Please check us out on Facebook under STW Graphic Designs, and check out our ebay store or do a search under 2010 Camaro engine covers to see the wraps we do on the covers. We will be starting to post under the vendor section shortly. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

AGAIN... Check us out under the vendor section and look for posts from us.
post pics or a link please i dont do face book sorry

CAI w/ADM scoop,Magnacharged 3.8 pulley,L92 ported heads,ss valves,patriot springs,yella terra rockers,Comp cam,L99 to LS3 conv.ATI super damper,Taylor plug wires,NGK plugs,ARH 1 7/8 lt headers w/Borla stingers,Elite oil catch can,trans cooler,Jannetty built Richmond 4.11 rear end,Spohn trailing arms,front Racing Brake rotors,Hawk hps pads,BMR end links,AACstyle lighting. Thanks to Shane & crew for engine work at Thunder Racing & tuner Jeoff at EPS. 501rwhp-463rwtq ++
klatterblast is offline   Reply With Quote