Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 01-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #1
ttexxan

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
HelP with Door lighting so Dealer gets right

Just got my car back from the dealer tonight. When I purchased car 3 weeks ago the passenger side ABL lighting had not been done correctly from the Factory. There was a large black smudge near the top of the door and the light extended all the way up to the dash (hmmmmm seems like even Chevy can mod the light to go all the way up)!! Even though I would love to have the lights extend all the way up this does not match my drivers door!! The dealer instructed they had to order the parts and finally got in friday. Took car in today and dealer called stating it was just some door sound packing covering the light and no need to replace the light. I asked if they tested and he stated good to go working great. Ummmmmmm now its worse!! Light is still extending up to the dash pass where it suppose to be black. Streaks of black are down the door and not illuminated properly! ARRRRRRRRRR

So going to take by in the am and inform repair not right, but what parts do I need to have them order. I have not taken the door apart so unsure what makes having the light stop at certain point like drivers. Im wondering if they need to order a new door panal piece along with the light.
Anyone know of all the parts that would be needed for them to do a need passenger side door to function properly

Thanks for the help
ttexxan is offline   Reply With Quote