Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
tandtperformance.com
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

The Sports Lounge Sports talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
3 SS's


 
3 SS's's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevelle SS's
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: outta my mind
Posts: 2,575
Sorry PQ....& Bills fans

looks like you guys will remain mediocre @ best

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/18/gail...te-in-buffalo/
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #2
Dakota Kid

 
Dakota Kid's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RJT/L99
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,158
Hell, nobody wants the job. But....Chan Freaking Gailey?
__________________
2SS/RJT/L99
Dakota Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy
 
rmpackers's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
Posts: 1,579
This is so funny! I was going to start a thread that everyone should send their sympathies to PQ!
Sorry dude, who runs that organization?
__________________
NFL OWNR I love the smell of new car in the morning!

Last edited by rmpackers; 01-19-2010 at 02:29 PM.
rmpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,158
Sorry Randy. It could be worse, you could have Al Davis as your owner...:belly roll:
__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 12:51 AM   #5
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,794
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Damn. Missed this one. Took me a while to calm down enough to post in the NFL thread. All I have to say is I wish the Bills were getting Tebow.

I'd have a hell of a lot better feeling about their next 5 years.

Chan Gayly????????? WTF?

They hired him by saying "He has taken such QBs as Bubby Brister, Cordell Stewart, and Jay Feidler to the playoffs"

Which tells me that they have no plans, what so ever, of going after a QB in the draft or free agency. They are gonna stick with what they've got.

I'll be a Bills fan till the day I die. But I'm changing my car tags.

That is what they said. Of course they forgot to mention HE NEVER CAME CLOSE TO THE SB WITH ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a life long Bills fan. I'm sick to my stomache. This is a gaurantee of at least another 5 years of mediocrity. I told my son that when they hired DICK, and now we see it again. I will be sure not to spend a dime of my money on that sorry franchise for a long time.

Like I said. I'm still a Bills fan. Just a seriously pissed off Bills fan.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Kid View Post
Hell, nobody wants the job. But....Chan Freaking Gailey?




Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
This is so funny! I was going to start a thread that everyone should send their sympathies to PQ!
Sorry dude, who runs that organization?
A guy who calls a press conference and then gets up and asks what day it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Sorry Randy. It could be worse, you could have Al Davis as your owner...:belly roll:
At least Davis will pay. And drafts big named players.

But ya. Al Davis medles in the open. Wilson is like that old rich guy on the Simpsons. Mr. Burns.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(
 
Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 1,648
I'm glad the bills will continue to make the Jets look good. At least there is solace in the fact that no matter how bad the jets do, the bills will always be in the gutter. What the HELL IS RALPH WINSTON THINKING.
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
Dakota Kid

 
Dakota Kid's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RJT/L99
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Springfield, MO
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Damn. Missed this one. Took me a while to calm down enough to post in the NFL thread. All I have to say is I wish the Bills were getting Tebow.

I'd have a hell of a lot better feeling about their next 5 years.

Chan Gayly????????? WTF?

They hired him by saying "He has taken such QBs as Bubby Brister, Cordell Stewart, and Jay Feidler to the playoffs"

Which tells me that they have no plans, what so ever, of going after a QB in the draft or free agency. They are gonna stick with what they've got.

I'll be a Bills fan till the day I die. But I'm changing my car tags.

That is what they said. Of course they forgot to mention HE NEVER CAME CLOSE TO THE SB WITH ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a life long Bills fan. I'm sick to my stomache. This is a gaurantee of at least another 5 years of mediocrity. I told my son that when they hired DICK, and now we see it again. I will be sure not to spend a dime of my money on that sorry franchise for a long time.

Like I said. I'm still a Bills fan. Just a seriously pissed off Bills fan.








A guy who calls a press conference and then gets up and asks what day it is.

At least Davis will pay. And drafts big named players.

But ya. Al Davis medles in the open. Wilson is like that old rich guy on the Simpsons. Mr. Burns.


Vote with your wallet. Although the Bills may always be in your heart, don't give em a dime of your money if you don't feel they are doing everything in their power to win.

Personally, I think Mr. Wilson has lost touch....and that franchise needs a proven management team to come in and restore them to their rightful place at the top of AFL franchises.
__________________
2SS/RJT/L99
Dakota Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #8
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN
 
Jekyll-N-Hyde's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Between Weatherford and Azle TX hway730
Posts: 2,139
Randy if I could make 1 wish for you it would be for the Bills to become a sudden playoff Team............And Ou continue having a year like this year lol j/k Man I gotta mess with ya

even though Chan was here in Dallas you never know what the guy could do in the future he may suprise us all.
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:13 AM   #9
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,794
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota Kid View Post
Vote with your wallet. Although the Bills may always be in your heart, don't give em a dime of your money if you don't feel they are doing everything in their power to win.

Personally, I think Mr. Wilson has lost touch....and that franchise needs a proven management team to come in and restore them to their rightful place at the top of AFL franchises.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
Randy if I could make 1 wish for you it would be for the Bills to become a sudden playoff Team............And Ou continue having a year like this year lol j/k Man I gotta mess with ya

even though Chan was here in Dallas you never know what the guy could do in the future he may suprise us all.
Actually if I could choose one or ther other, I'd choose for the Bills to be a powerhouse over the Sooners. Love them both, have a lifetime history with both as a fan. But the NFL has my passion more. I just don't enjoy games where there is a freaking 30 and 40 point favorite.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #10
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,794
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
This about sums it up for me.

__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A fantasy football league for camaro5.com members Mindz The Sports Lounge 3093 01-03-2012 09:48 AM
Nuts about Transformers & Bumblebee Camaro?! Not as crazy as these Chinese fans. Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 68 06-24-2009 09:09 PM
How many people want a Forum with Camaro Fans Only Xmicro_SS Off-topic Discussions 134 05-18-2009 03:34 PM
Harry Kalas fans Sierra Off-topic Discussions 0 04-13-2009 01:14 PM
Any March Madness fans out there? Roflmao Off-topic Discussions 19 03-19-2008 02:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.