Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 01-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Question chevy parts plus

Has anybody had any experience with chevypartsplus.com?
Old 01-21-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
ChevyPartsPlus

Drives: Camaro, Silverado
Iwantone2,

Although we've been a GM Dealership (Chevy & PGMC & Hummer) for more than 50 years, we've recently activated (Jan 1) our website (www.chevypartsplus.com) for pure internet sales. We've evaluated several web based shopping platforms and we feel we have developed a customer friendly shopping experience. We provide very competitive pricing with actual shipping costs as provided to us. Please be patient as we append to our database of products, both GM and aftermarket. Since we are an authorized GM dealer, we can provide you with any GM parts. Please feel free to email or call me directly if you need pricing on any parts.

Happy Motoring,
Cary Laurenson
claurenson@chevypartsplus.com
(904) 425-6398 Ext 1352
www.ChevyPartsPlus.com
ChevyPartsPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Now that i've personally had experience with chevypartsplus.com, I'll write my own review:

The website is very easy to navigate and they have a HUGE assortment of items! I placed my order with no issues and immediately got confirmation in my email....not a computer generated email, but from an actual person!

I had a few questions, so I contacted Cary and got a response within minutes!!! From my previous experience, I would have to wait a few hours, but this response came in literally within minutes!!!

UPS had a snag in their system when I was tracking it and I thought, "Oh crap, it got lost..." I shot an email over to Cary for a clue...again, email within minutes!!! Cary even offered to put me on the line with UPS to find out more info!!!

Conclusion: great pricing, EXCELLENT communication and overall A++++++++++++++

Old 03-15-2010, 01:55 PM   #4
Fishdadddy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ; 1970 Firebird Formula
Yeah but what's up with the no images stuff? Can you actually get that stuff?
Fishdadddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:00 PM   #5
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

I'm pretty sure you can...but that's a question best answered by chevypartsplus
Old 03-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
ChevyPartsPlus

Thanks Iwantone2! Just happy to help another Camaro5 member!

@Fishdaddy: If it's not discontinued, we'll get it. If it's available we have access through GM to get it to you. We're actively working on the accuracy of the images and culling discontinued products. GM's part information is not retail friendly.

Feel free to send me a message and I'll find what you need if it's available.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:56 PM   #7
herkman

Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS, 69 Camaro
I ordered my heritage grill through Chevypartsplus and they were great to deal with. I received e-mails from them every step of the way until it arrived here.
R6P - Kooks 1-7/8 Catted LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, MGW Shifter, Revolution SS Front Spoiler, Unrestricted Motorsports Rear Spoiler, Razzi Side and Rear EFX, Heritage Grill, Hawk HPS Pads, G2 Matched Calipers, SAV-3 Wheels, Vengeance Racing Stage II Cam 227/239.614/.624 115+3, 25% Underdrive Pulley, Oil Catch Can, 461 RWHP - 420 Torque
herkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
GREAT!!

i orderd my Defenderworks locking fuel door from ChevyPartsPlus.com everything went perfect. The emails came back very fast when i had a question, and it got here in ONE DAY because i live near Jacksonville. But the thing i liked the most was that is was $60 less than everywhere else. After a little while when i was looking to get another couple things they raised their prices on those two things :( but still would order from them even though its at normal price overall very good keep up the good work ChevyPartsPlus
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:23 PM   #9
ChevyPartsPlus

Well, um. The DFX guys sent me a "nasty-gram" because our price was too low!

So, with that in mind I had to change it to Free Freight!

But who knows, if you place an order online and request it be "held for pricing verification" in the order comment section I might not be able to find the "official" price and be required "guess" the price.

Wink, wink...nudge, nudge...
Old 03-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #10
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyPartsPlus View Post
Well, um. The DFX guys sent me a "nasty-gram" because our price was too low!

So, with that in mind I had to change it to Free Freight!

But who knows, if you place an order online and request it be "held for pricing verification" in the order comment section I might not be able to find the "official" price and be required "guess" the price.

Wink, wink...nudge, nudge...
Hmmmmm do you carry parts for old Chevy's as well

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:37 PM   #11
ChevyPartsPlus

If GM still supplies it, we can get it!
If AC/Delco still supplies it, we can get it!
Email me some part #'s and we'll find out!
Old 03-17-2010, 10:40 PM   #12
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyPartsPlus View Post
If GM still supplies it, we can get it!
If AC/Delco still supplies it, we can get it!
Email me some part #'s and we'll find out!
Doubt GM still has anything for a 67 Malibu :(

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #13
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
Nice website, but need parts catagoreis so you don't have to go page by page to see if they have what you are looking for.

gmpartsdirect.com seems to beat them on price and I have had good service from them.
Old 03-17-2010, 10:49 PM   #14
ChevyPartsPlus

68 Z/28: Maybe we could help you stuff an L99 into a 2010 Malibu?
Old 03-17-2010, 11:08 PM   #15
ChevyPartsPlus

d69chris: Your point regarding the categories is noted and the process has begun to implement that feature. Regarding pricing and service, we're not going to malign another vendor. We simply encourage people to search the Camaro5 forums and the internet and make their own informed decisions. With that in mind, please don't "thread-jack" a discussion away from the topic "Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences: Chevy Parts Plus". Feel free to start a thread about the quality of price and service from your preferred vendor.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:39 AM   #16
Soundwave

Drives: Camaro SS(2)/RS
Especially when dealing with car parts, it's hard to find stand up guys. There's nothing worse than waiting for something in the mail, or even worse waiting for something in the mail with no information. Cary helped me out a bunch and is A+ in customer service. The guy called me, PMed me, and emailed me anytime I had questions or concerns. DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!
Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:47 AM   #17
chozn4service
Five-O

Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
Nothing but good to say about these guys and Cary, has been there for me at times I surely thought I would have to wait for the next business day for a response but he was right there to answer my questions. Fast shipping and detailed info on your item from invoice to expected arrival time and method of shipping.
I will do business with them again for sure.

Thanks Cary and Chevy Parts Plus!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #18
ChevyPartsPlus

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! We're doing our best to earn your business and keep you up to date on the latest GM products!
Old 04-03-2010, 12:22 PM   #19
firefighter1

Drives: 625 rwhp red jewel ss COTW 11-8-10
Chevy Parts Plus

I ordered some interior door panels from CPP this last week and had nothing but great customer service. My product was here two days before they said it was going to be arriving. I even had a wrong address that got submitted to UPS and CPP was able to get the problem corrected and my product in my hands fast. They were easy to deal with on the phone and the internet ordering was even faster! I will do more of my OEM part upgrades through these guys!
firefighter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #20
CliffjumperRS

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red
Thumbs up

My wife has called me three times this week excited because of the help she's getting from Cary and the deals she's gotten. Seems she's doing some shopping for my birthday next week. I have no clue what she's bought, but today her exact words were "Cary is my new best friend!" I'm all for it, if she's happy, i'll be landing some new mods!

I honestly think chevypartsplus.com is the ONLY place we'll be shopping. Stuff is here the next day. Last order from gmpartsdirect.com took a month and a half to be fulfilled.

So, Cary, thank you prematurely, I am sure i'll be thanking you again next wednesday too!
CliffjumperRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #21
ChevyPartsPlus

Ummmm... Errrr... I can't say anything at this time except that your wife sounds very nice and that both our wives have the same first name spelled differently.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:17 AM   #22
CliffjumperRS

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Victory Red
Talking Follow-up, chevypartsplus.com

So now that my birthday has come and gone, my wife was willing to part with some of the details of her experience with Cary and chevypartsplus.com. All i can say is WOW, and thank you! Cary and team was more than able to give her great customer service (incredible customer service for this day and age!). Every thing ordered was here incredibly fast, the communication from the vendor on pricing and availability was superb. And she said to tell the forum that CPP.com had hands down the best prices out there - bar none.

So, what did i nab? Defenderworx Billit Auto shifter, Side Vent inserts, chrome bow ties and fender flare/splash guards. Shifter and vents were installed on Wednesday, the other stuff is being added this weekend. She (the car) already looks amazing. I also got a slew of other Camaro themed accessories (the camaro laptop bag out there is awesome!).

Long story short, we're done looking for other vendors when it comes to first party and GM authorized stuff; if Cary can get it, he has our business. Period.

Cary - thank you for making the chore of shopping for me and the experience so great for Marcie. Most resellers don't go the extra mile for customers the way you did, and i appreciate it more than you'll ever know...

-ryan
CliffjumperRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #23
ChevyPartsPlus

With the addition of iTrader (vendor rating) to the Camaro5 forum, we would like you to rate us when you have a moment. If you have not had a perfect experience with your purchase I would ask that you contact me so that I can correct the issue.

Happy Motoring!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #24
Mass SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS
These guys are awesome to deal with.I ordered console gauges,PDIM, and steering wheel controls and everything was perfect.After ordering I emailed to request that he ship the day of the order so I'd have the parts for the coming weekend.Cary called right away to respond and sent parts right out.He even called me after delivery to be sure my parts were received correctly.Their communication is above and beyond!
Mass SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:30 AM   #25
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Just get my Dale Jr spoiler, already, lol They do keep you informed about products which is very nice.