Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions All DIY projects & discussions

Old 01-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #1
kismyss

Drives: CGM 2SS Roto-Fab CAI, Mach XL CAT
WANTED HELP WIRING HALO's

Hey guys,
I am installing my Halo Kit and I'm installing dual Blue/White Headlight and Blue/White Foglight Halos.
I am Wanting to Wire the White Headlight and Fog Halo's to come on all the time and I Want to wire a switch under the dash that when you flip it it turns the White to Blue.
Can Someone Please Help Me I would be eternally grateful

Name:  Todd's Camaro 030.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  175.6 KB
kismyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #2
RedJewel2SS
12.23s@113mph

Drives: 2SS/RS, A6, just a few bolt ons
wire the white halo wires to the parking lamps on each side of the front fascia. this is what i did for my LED DRL bulbs that i got from AAC.

i'm not sure about the switch, i would have to see the switch and wiring to make a guestimation on where to wire.

the kit didn't come with instructions or at least recommendations on what to wire it to? that's dumb if not! you might wanna call AAC and ask them what to do!

RIP Cammie 7/15/2009 - 4/1/2011
RedJewel2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:19 AM   #3
Becca
Frog

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
yea i have the same problem AAC said i need to bring it to a place to have it wired because they only make the item, can only give instruction on mounting, but cant tell how to connect the wiring. This is complete crap considering it cost $200 for about $35 worth of led lights if that. and they have no problem showing wire connections for afterburner taillights. so

IYAAYAS
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote