Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

USA - Texas Lone Star State

Old 10-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
camaroking1966

Drives: Plymouth Breeze
searching for 91 camaro

Hello Camaro fanatics! My name is Rob and I am new to this forum. I am in a sort of pickle,so let me explain further;

I currently own a 1999 Plymouth Breeze and the motor is going out(very quickly I might add!!) and I am trying to find someone who would be willing to do the following; 1) take up the $760 dollar title loan payment and 2) be able to fix the motor and hand the car down to a member of the younger generation. Now my whole point of this post is this-I am looking for a gloss black 1991 Camaro z28 w/ an automatic transmission,t-tops,rear wing and decent tires and rims. I'm not really concerned with the paint(although it would be cool if the paint were in good condition),I simply just want to trade this Plymouth Breeze car for car for a Camaro. I realize as well that this is a bit much to ask,but I pray that someone will hopefully accommodate me and my request. I am a longtime Camaro fan,I've never had one of my own,so joining this club online I guess is a start for me.

Again,you have seen my plea. I pray someone out there will help me out. The Plymouth is ok,but it's on its last leg. CAMARO FOREVER!!!!!

Sincerely,Robert/Mesquite,Texas : first:
camaroking1966 is offline   Reply With Quote