Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-02-2009, 07:12 PM   #834
RnRKimaro
Hell's Belle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, 04 C5 Corvette
Carfagno Chevrolet 1230 E. Ridge Pike Plymouth Meeting, PA
Got mine from Gary. They took my GM points no problems. Great guys over there. Only an hour 40 minute ride from the Jersey Shore.
RnRKimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:54 AM   #835
barking tires
Supercharger

Drives: 2SS Camaro
Barker Chevrolet
Lexington,IL
2000 down goes to sticker they will not go higher than sticker price
Good Place
barking tires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #836
Doc
Dances With Mustangs

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS MT
Mark Christopher Chevrolet in Ontario, California sells at MSRP; both for orders and cars on their lot. Contact A.J. at 909-230-0832 and he'll take care of you; he's been great working with me. They don't mind requests on updates of your order and let you know what the order status is.

Blue Angel is here!!
1SS/RS LS3 M6 IBM
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #837
Oldrocker

Drives: 2010 SS2/RS Victory Red
I bought mine at Lucas Chevrolet in Columbia TN. at MSRP. Most other dealers in the West TN. area were marking them up $3000.00 to $5000.00 over list. Some told me they weren't going to mark up, but other dealers were calling them offering them more than MSRP and they were shipping them. The guys at Lucas said they have had some dealers calling them offering them the same deal, but they told me that they thought it would be bad for business and would rather sale them local (I'm not local, it is a 2 hour drive from where I live). A plus was that this was the best vehicle buying experience I've ever had, there were no BSing salesmen, just a nice bunch of guys doing business the way it should be done.
Lucas Chevrolet-Cadillac, Inc.
101 James Campbell Blvd.
Columbia, TN. 38401
931-388-3824
Oldrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:53 PM   #838
jdurhan

Drives: 2014 Chevy SS, 2015 Colorado Z71
MSRP , Arcadia Florida

ARCADIA CHEVROLET, ARCADIA FL. Great dealership at MSRP, ask for Sharon tll her Jim Durhan sent you. Ordered about 8 weeks ago, car is on the rails now on its way to me.
jdurhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #839
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
What to do?

I have a current order at a dealer in my area and he has adivsed me that my car will not be available until sometime in the winter. He says they are currently dealing with orders made in April. At that rate my 7/10/09 order won't be picked up by GM for months ad I am afraid I won't get it until 2010.

I have found another dealer in my area that says he has and allocation available and can place my order now and it should be available in 6 to 8 weeks. Should I go with the dealer that has the current allocation?

Is it true that if a dealer has an available allocation can I realistically expect to receive the car in 6 to 8 weeks or is he just blowing smoke up my butt?

Thanks for your input and it's forums and feedback like this that have help/convinced me that this is the way to go. You guys have great info.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 09:31 AM   #840
crulgrl

Drives: 2008 Hummer H3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JProberts View Post
I have a current order at a dealer in my area and he has adivsed me that my car will not be available until sometime in the winter. He says they are currently dealing with orders made in April. At that rate my 7/10/09 order won't be picked up by GM for months ad I am afraid I won't get it until 2010.

I have found another dealer in my area that says he has and allocation available and can place my order now and it should be available in 6 to 8 weeks. Should I go with the dealer that has the current allocation?

Is it true that if a dealer has an available allocation can I realistically expect to receive the car in 6 to 8 weeks or is he just blowing smoke up my butt?

Thanks for your input and it's forums and feedback like this that have help/convinced me that this is the way to go. You guys have great info.
I ordered in Oct. and my car was in, in May and the dealer sold it out from under me. I searched online and got every dealership within 50 miles, then 100 miles etc. and found a dealer about 240 miles from my house with an allocation left. I placed my order on 6/28/09 and on 8/3/09 I went to 2000. By looking at other status on this site it seems that it goes pretty fast ounce it hits the 2000 code? They told me when I place my order eight weeks also. When I talked to the dealer yesterday he told me that he though GM was catching up with orders because they are starting to talk about further allocations? You might want to ask the dealer if you do place the order what priority of theirs you will be. I was my new dealers 4th? Two have been shipped one has a vin and then I am at 2000? I would check with them also on if you put down a deposit if you do not get your car within a certain amount of time if you can get it back? Realisticly I do not think anyone can truely predict GM?
GOOD LUCK!
crulgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #841
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Thanks fo rthe input

Quote:
Originally Posted by crulgrl View Post
I ordered in Oct. and my car was in, in May and the dealer sold it out from under me. I searched online and got every dealership within 50 miles, then 100 miles etc. and found a dealer about 240 miles from my house with an allocation left. I placed my order on 6/28/09 and on 8/3/09 I went to 2000. By looking at other status on this site it seems that it goes pretty fast ounce it hits the 2000 code? They told me when I place my order eight weeks also. When I talked to the dealer yesterday he told me that he though GM was catching up with orders because they are starting to talk about further allocations? You might want to ask the dealer if you do place the order what priority of theirs you will be. I was my new dealers 4th? Two have been shipped one has a vin and then I am at 2000? I would check with them also on if you put down a deposit if you do not get your car within a certain amount of time if you can get it back? Realisticly I do not think anyone can truely predict GM?
GOOD LUCK!
So what I really need to know other than if the dealer has a current allocation is how many other people are in front of me at this particular dealership.

The main reason I am thinking about placing this order is because the dealer I placed the initial order with is still working on April orders which are people who are in the "30's" on their list and I am currently in the "90's" which to me means that they won't even have an allocation available for my car for quite some time while this new dealer I found is telling me has has a current allocation with a few orders ahead of me and it should be 8 weeks from the time I place this 2nd order

This really makes me wonder why the hell I just can't wait to get this car! But that's the problem I can't sit and wait for a car that might not be here until February and at this point I just have to have it.

Thanks again for the input.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #842
ftshark

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS CGM
Nimnicht Chevrolet, Jacksonville, FL
Old 08-08-2009, 01:03 PM   #843
Dr.5thGen

Drives: '98 Camaro V6
GO TO WALKER-JONES Chevrolet in Waycross, GA Ask for Kelly O'Brian and she will get your 5th Gen. at MSRP or below. NO hagglling or lame attempts at haggling like--"We'll try to get them to come down to MSRP" crap that other dealerships waste your time with--- after they advertise that they sell @ MSRP. Mention to her that Dr. Eric from Americus sent you, please. Thnks!
Dr.5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:14 PM   #844
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
I just picked up my SIM 1ss from Keith High at Faulkner Chevrolet. These guys are great! They really went out of their way to make sure everything was PERFECT! They installed my CGM Rally Stripes perfectly. The car was pristine. Not a mark on it. They didn't jerk me around at ALL.I bought the extended warranty and tire and wheel protection too. Great deal! I am 100% satisfied. These guys are TOPS! If you want a pleasant car buying experience give Keith a call. I think he said he's got a few cars coming in for the showroom soon! The car is incredible! THIS L99 is NOT slow. It slammed me back in the seat like a rocket sled as soon as I picked it up! What an incredible car! I'm glad I got this instead of the 'Vette or the CTS! Thanks Keith. You guys ROCK!
patriotpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #845
Miamarley

Drives: 10 camaro rs 07 altima
I'll be the 3rd ARE THERE ANY DEALERS in all of south Fla selling at msrp.
Miamarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #846
calvy66

Drives: Cyber Gray 2LT Manual RS
Stadium Chevrolet Salem Ohio is a great dealer...they honor GMS and treat you great. Highly recommend.
calvy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #847
Rafsanjani
What now Bitches?

Drives: 2013 SW ZL1
So far so good - Sterling Chevrolet, Sterling, VA

I confirmed with the manager at Sterling Chevrolet that he will in fact honor the supplier pricing, got confirmation of the pricing order, it matched the price I had previously put together with the supplier pricing tool, no haggle at all when I went back a week later. The week previous they were getting hammered with cash fer clunkers and had no slaes folks even available. That was not a problem since I actually felt better taking it real slow. My only intent on the first visit was to confirm they play nice in the supplier sand box.

So, so far so good. Supplier pricing agreed to, follow up visit confirmed, order placed and the price printout matches exactly what I expected.

2SS/RS under MSRP. I qualify for supplier pricing through my employer. So far I am happy as pie. Never willing to put my guard down though after reading so many horror stories. After my transaction is complete I'll provide all the details. Hoping for delivery before Christmas!!

Raf
Rafsanjani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #848
ritchie57

Drives: 71 chevelle ss conv.
Ray Chevrolet
39 North Route 12
Fox Lake, IL 60020

Speak with: John Lesniak 847-587-3300 (In every day except Wed)

Purchased my Camaro MSRP, took 8 weeks from order to delivery. They still have allocations.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #849
GunnaBe2ss

Drives: '04 GMC 2500 9" lift, 2010 RJT 2ss
Team Chevy
Valparaiso, Indiana
MSRP and still have 2 allocations as of 8/10.
I had the best experience from the whole dealership!
GunnaBe2ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:34 PM   #850
guku01

Drives: None
JOHN L. SULLIVAN CHEVROLET
700 AUTOMALL DR
ROSEVILLE, CA 95661

Dealer is on the MSRP or below list.
Will only order or sell at MSRP if you buy a long list of dealer installed options.
I would avoid.
guku01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
arizona, arizona dealer, florida, louisiana, massachusetts, missouri msrp dealer, so cal dealers, www.camaroscotty.com