Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

RDP Motorsport
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Suspension / Brakes / Chassis All suspension, brakes and chassis discussions.

Old 01-11-2014, 01:44 AM   #101
Franklukepimpin
franklukepimpin

Drives: Silver Ice Camaro (V6)NPP
how much do you want for them if you still have em

how much do you want for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by cireisa View Post
Hi there,
Just curious if there's someone interested in buying a full kit of Brembos (calipers+rotors) used for 22k miles. The rotors are Brembo Performance drilled (last two pics) with only 8k on them, don't know the part #.So, to be clear the rotors what you'll get are drilled and shown in the last two pictures.I have the calipers painted yellow ,but they'll need to be repainted because they are dirty.The first image is since I installed them, now they look , let's say not that clean anymore.
I bought these new and installed them on my V6 and they work PERFECT, no rebuild necessary, just bolt them on and enjoy.
PM me if interested.
Thanks
Franklukepimpin is offline   Reply With Quote