Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Old 04-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #151
louperrault
Former 2010 owner :(

Drives: 2011 Siverado C/C
Nope, I will stick with the SS. I have the money to own both but I prefer the SS that I ordered and waited for
Give the mustang guy a break. Ford builds a great car in the mustang and just because we choose to own GM (Chevy Camaro's) we do not have the right to tell someone else how to spend the $$$ ' s they earn. The guy also is carsmart (most call car guy) . I have owner alot of Camaro's but I have also owned Mustangs, Roadrunners, GTX, Chevelle's, so we should not push off on someone we don't personally know.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #152
Scarrzz
No Fear-No Limits- Camaro

Drives: Suzuki Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by louperrault View Post
Ford builds a great car in the mustang and just because we choose to own GM (Chevy Camaro's) we do not have the right to tell someone else how to spend the $$$ ' s they earn.

This is true too. To each his own, live & let live.

For a good while, 'Stangs set the bar. A healthy rivalry is a good thing, it keeps the competitors both in top shape. As the twisted and evil, but oh so wise Joker said, " Why so serious ?"

Truth be told, I used to drive a Lincoln Mark V in college. It handled like a Land Yacht, and that 460 with the four barrel carb sucked down the cheap gas, but it was fun, and my rivalry then was with the Caddys. ( BTW, there really is enough room in the back to play naked twister. )

My motto is this: If you're having fun, it's cool, but if you're getting bent out of shape, you're twisted.

Scarrzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:45 PM   #153
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Well, . . . i wouldn't sell my SS to get a Z28. However i would indeed hold out and not order my SS in anticipation of a Z28 release! Which is what i have decided to do and its agonizing!

GIMMEH MAH Z28 NAOW!!!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #154
motorhead
bars suck

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28RockStar View Post
Well, . . . i wouldn't sell my SS to get a Z28. However i would indeed hold out and not order my SS in anticipation of a Z28 release! Which is what i have decided to do and its agonizing!

GIMMEH MAH Z28 NAOW!!!
Hey blake, where's old red. With your kind of money you should be able to get both.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote