Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #1
sitruknosnhoj

Drives: none yet
Lot Cars

Could someone tell me who or what determines which cars the dealers get to put on the lot? Do the dealers order these? If not, do they at least know which cars they are going to get before the "truck" gets there with a shipment?

Thanks
sitruknosnhoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
Frank in MD
Raining Blood

Drives: 2014 SS Performance Sedan
We order our own vehicles, and custom orders as well. All vehicles that are available for sale get put on the lot. We know what we are getting well in advance. Is there something that you're looking for?

2014 SS Performance Sedan - Red Hot 2 - Black Leather. S/R. Full size spare.
Frank in MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
sitruknosnhoj

Drives: none yet
I am looking for one but I'm not quite ready to buy yet. I have to sell my current car first, which I am in the process of doing. What I want is a 2LT White Automatic w/ sunroof as the only option. I have found several since I've started looking but they have sold... :/. I'm just hoping that when my car does sell there will be one on a lot somewhere as I don't want to have to order and wait 2-3 more months.
sitruknosnhoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 PM   #4
thedonkeyslayer

Drives: XK 4x4 Ordered '11 2SS/RS SW LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sitruknosnhoj View Post
I am looking for one but I'm not quite ready to buy yet. I have to sell my current car first, which I am in the process of doing. What I want is a 2LT White Automatic w/ sunroof as the only option. I have found several since I've started looking but they have sold... :/. I'm just hoping that when my car does sell there will be one on a lot somewhere as I don't want to have to order and wait 2-3 more months.
I'm not a dealer - but I was at one yesterday and was told that currently orders are arriving in as little as 6 weeks...

Maybe you could order in the meantime? All it takes is a small ($200) deposit that is REFUNDABLE if your car comes in and you can't take delivery...just a thought.
thedonkeyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote