Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Suspension / Brakes / Chassis All suspension, brakes and chassis discussions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #51
Ject
aka Patrick
 
Ject's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Derby Kansas
Posts: 3,096
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-townmach View Post
Post some pics when you get done too!
__________________
Current Modifications: Your average Bolt-ons & Suspension Upgrades
GForce Engineering: 9" Rear End, Strange Pro Iron Case w/Moser Nodular 3.70:1 Detroit locker, 3.5" Solid Drive Shaft
Ject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #52
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!
 
BackinBlackSS/RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 23,365
This has been quite an experience. My hats off to you. I'm not sure how many would have the balls to do this with no experience. Very nice!!!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #53
Alain

 
Alain's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS, RS, Manual. 2012 F150, FX4
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 1,562
where are the pics dude
Alain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:08 PM   #54
FFPM73
Firefighter/Paramedic
 
FFPM73's Avatar
 
Drives: RJT 2SS/RS M6 LS-3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Burlington, KY 41005
Posts: 421
I just put on the Eibach Pro Kit. I had the car jacked up on 4 stands just until the front tire left the ground. The rear springs and sway bar is a breeze. Keep in mind YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE EXHAUST. I'm sure it will make it easier but I had my new springs and sway bar installed in less than 2 hours including removing the old stuff and clean up.

Now, the front. YOU DO NOT NEED TO JACK THE ENGINE UP!!! Again, it may make it a little easier, however, I had the new springs and sway bar in in less than 2 hours including removal of the old stuff and clean up. TRICK: the front sway bar, remove totally the front end links which will make snaking the old/new bar easier. The way I did it was I snaked the bar out the passenger side and and the new one in the same way. Be sure to tork all strut bolts front and rear as well as front/rear end links with vehicle on the ground. The back are easy to get to but the front you have to turn the wheel to reach strut bolts and end links. It's not rocket science, you'll figure it out.
__________________
FFPM73
FFPM73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:26 PM   #55
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanius View Post
Take it for a spin yet???
Not a good one. Just around the block. Gotta get it aligned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-townmach View Post
Post some pics when you get done too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alain View Post
where are the pics dude
Tomorrow. My camera cord is at the office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
.umm told ya so..lol..ok no more emergency texts about your suspension okay...lol
Ok, so a freaked out a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
This has been quite an experience. My hats off to you. I'm not sure how many would have the balls to do this with no experience. Very nice!!!




Quote:
Originally Posted by FFPM73 View Post
I just put on the Eibach Pro Kit. I had the car jacked up on 4 stands just until the front tire left the ground. The rear springs and sway bar is a breeze. Keep in mind YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE EXHAUST. I'm sure it will make it easier but I had my new springs and sway bar installed in less than 2 hours including removing the old stuff and clean up.

Now, the front. YOU DO NOT NEED TO JACK THE ENGINE UP!!! Again, it may make it a little easier, however, I had the new springs and sway bar in in less than 2 hours including removal of the old stuff and clean up. TRICK: the front sway bar, remove totally the front end links which will make snaking the old/new bar easier. The way I did it was I snaked the bar out the passenger side and and the new one in the same way. Be sure to tork all strut bolts front and rear as well as front/rear end links with vehicle on the ground. The back are easy to get to but the front you have to turn the wheel to reach strut bolts and end links. It's not rocket science, you'll figure it out.
I torqued them whit it up. Should I break them loose and re-torque?
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #56
caverman


 
caverman's Avatar
 
Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 7,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I torqued them whit it up. Should I break them loose and re-torque?
I wouldn't think you would need to break them loose. I would just re-torque them.
__________________
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #57
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverman View Post
I wouldn't think you would need to break them loose. I would just re-torque them.
Surely they wouldn't have loosened up?

If so, I'll just do it, but they seem ok. Rear link thread shafts are a little angled but should be fine.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #58
Steve1968LS2
 
Drives: 1968 LS2 powered - Bad Penny
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm54 View Post
CAUTION.....

The front sway bar may require lifting the engine to get it into place. You should be able to remove and install the rear bar pretty easily, Good Luck
No way..

If the stock front bar gives you too much trouble coming out just cut it in half..

The rest is so easy it's scary... heck, we didn't even need a spring compressor..
__________________
Tech Editor for Camaro Performers Magazine

1968 Camaro - 461 RHS LS 700hp, various stuff, called Bad Penny
1968 Camaro - In progress, called Track Rat
2010 Camaro - DSE Suspension, Baer 6S Brakes, Boze Wheels, Nitto NT05 Tires, JBA Exhaust and long tubes, Magnacharger TVS, 660rwhp Forged Eagle 416 LS3 short block, ADM fuel system, Lingenfelter GT-9 cam, G-Force axles, Anvil and Seibon CF parts, Centerforce Dual-Disc Clutch

www.fquick.com/steve1968ls2
Steve1968LS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:56 PM   #59
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2 View Post
No way..

If the stock front bar gives you too much trouble coming out just cut it in half..

The rest is so easy it's scary... heck, we didn't even need a spring compressor..
I thought about cutting it after I took the bushings off to get it out. I was afraid I woudn't be able to get the other one in.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:59 PM   #60
Steve1968LS2
 
Drives: 1968 LS2 powered - Bad Penny
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anaheim Hills, CA
Posts: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I thought about cutting it after I took the bushings off to get it out. I was afraid I woudn't be able to get the other one in.
The new one is easier since the pads are seperate from the bar unlike the stocker..

It was a bitch, but we did it. This was on a two post lift. I was told that unhooking a steering arm helps.

It does go in, but you have to manuver it just right.. and cuss a lot, it seemed to help. lol
__________________
Tech Editor for Camaro Performers Magazine

1968 Camaro - 461 RHS LS 700hp, various stuff, called Bad Penny
1968 Camaro - In progress, called Track Rat
2010 Camaro - DSE Suspension, Baer 6S Brakes, Boze Wheels, Nitto NT05 Tires, JBA Exhaust and long tubes, Magnacharger TVS, 660rwhp Forged Eagle 416 LS3 short block, ADM fuel system, Lingenfelter GT-9 cam, G-Force axles, Anvil and Seibon CF parts, Centerforce Dual-Disc Clutch

www.fquick.com/steve1968ls2
Steve1968LS2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:06 PM   #61
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2 View Post
The new one is easier since the pads are seperate from the bar unlike the stocker..

It was a bitch, but we did it. This was on a two post lift. I was told that unhooking a steering arm helps.

It does go in, but you have to manuver it just right.. and cuss a lot, it seemed to help. lol


Ya, cussing was helpful. Of course promted the common 'Shouldn't you just pay someone to do it' comment from Bonnie. (And the kids )

But I pryed the pads from the bar under the car. I was laying on the ground using jackstands.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:29 PM   #62
2010SLVRBULIT


 
2010SLVRBULIT's Avatar
 
Drives: G5 & C6
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: MARS
Posts: 6,898
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Torque specs right here.

http://www.pfadtracing.com/blog/wp-c...structions.pdf



I'm gonna do it in the cold.
These are for the sway bars, I just have the springs to change..thanks anyway..
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:42 PM   #63
Info@PeddersUSA.com
 
Info@PeddersUSA.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: New England
Posts: 1,904
The way that I do the front bars is this:
1. Disconnect the front radius rod bolts and have the radius rod hang down
2. Disconnect the tie rod ends from the knuckle
3. Disconnect the D mounts and bushings and end links
4. Pull out from the right side and rotate the sway bar as you pull it out.

took me about 30 seconds to remove, and about 1 minute to put back in.

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #64
Ject
aka Patrick
 
Ject's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Derby Kansas
Posts: 3,096
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
__________________
Current Modifications: Your average Bolt-ons & Suspension Upgrades
GForce Engineering: 9" Rear End, Strange Pro Iron Case w/Moser Nodular 3.70:1 Detroit locker, 3.5" Solid Drive Shaft
Ject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #65
Jay_LHD3

 
Jay_LHD3's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SW Georgia
Posts: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
+1
__________________
Jay_LHD3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:28 AM   #66
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
These are for the sway bars, I just have the springs to change..thanks anyway..
Oh, crap sorry. Here.
http://www.pfadtracing.com/blog/wp-c...stallation.pdf


Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
The way that I do the front bars is this:
1. Disconnect the front radius rod bolts and have the radius rod hang down
2. Disconnect the tie rod ends from the knuckle
3. Disconnect the D mounts and bushings and end links
4. Pull out from the right side and rotate the sway bar as you pull it out.

took me about 30 seconds to remove, and about 1 minute to put back in.

thanks
mike
dms
Makes perfect sense.

I got stuborn. I did 3 and 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfaber99 View Post
+1
It's in the paint shop. I'll get some good ones shortly. Also it's getting aligned.

Got a 14 minute video too.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:42 AM   #67
Ject
aka Patrick
 
Ject's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Derby Kansas
Posts: 3,096
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
It's in the paint shop. I'll get some good ones shortly. Also it's getting aligned.

Got a 14 minute video too.
Huh, Paint Shop? Do I dare ask what is getting painted? Exhaust bearings ?
__________________
Current Modifications: Your average Bolt-ons & Suspension Upgrades
GForce Engineering: 9" Rear End, Strange Pro Iron Case w/Moser Nodular 3.70:1 Detroit locker, 3.5" Solid Drive Shaft
Ject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:52 AM   #68
D1BADZ
hmmmmm
 
D1BADZ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM in-n-out 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Jose, Ca
Posts: 1,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Cool.

The sway bars arent' covered though. I wonder if this is why D1BADZ didn't do his front yet?

All the shops I talked to that said they'd look into it and call me back (which is only 3) never called back.
Kinda yes, LOL, Ill be ordering the front soon though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
O....M....G....!!!!!!!!!

Front sway bar was a PITA!!!!!!!!

Got it out but had to take a few hoses loose. Luckily not a brake line.

IT'S TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha thats what everyones been saying, started to rain on me once i finshed up the rear so wouldnt have had time when i installed mine anyways.
Sure am glad u got it though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Ok. Just called Pfadt and was told that this gap is mormal. I've been freaking out. I guess I just don't understand why the gap changed from none, to what I have now.
I shit a brick too after i noticed that, i was likee hmm everything looks fine, test drove it and figured it to be normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve1968LS2 View Post
No way..

If the stock front bar gives you too much trouble coming out just cut it in half..

The rest is so easy it's scary... heck, we didn't even need a spring compressor..
May do this lol, and +1 on not needing a spring compressor, ( although i had one) these are not as bad as 4th gens.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
The way that I do the front bars is this:
1. Disconnect the front radius rod bolts and have the radius rod hang down
2. Disconnect the tie rod ends from the knuckle
3. Disconnect the D mounts and bushings and end links
4. Pull out from the right side and rotate the sway bar as you pull it out.

took me about 30 seconds to remove, and about 1 minute to put back in.

thanks
mike
dms
Gonna have to try this method lol.

thats a quick removal!

post up PQ!
__________________
"Responsibility is a Heavy Responsibilty" (Cheech)

D1BADZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #69
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Huh, Paint Shop? Do I dare ask what is getting painted? Exhaust bearings ?
I ordered the Pfadt exhaust bearings seperate.

The paint getting done is warranty stuff from under the rear spoiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1BADZ View Post
Kinda yes, LOL, Ill be ordering the front soon though.
Do yourself a favor. Follow dms advice and disconect the items he stated.
Quote:
I shit a brick too after i noticed that, i was likee hmm everything looks fine, test drove it and figured it to be normal.
Ya, I freaked out big time. I noticed it on the second side before I reassembled the rest of the wheel. I called Junkie and he said it would be fine. I called Pfadt and they said it was normal. STILL was freaked. Called Scott to go out to his car and look at his. He's never touched it so I knew it would be a good example. He had the same gap.

Heck, I'm STILL kinda uneasy.
Quote:
post up PQ!
I got a video of the install I'm trying to get up. Should post it later today. May be kinda lame but I'll post it anyway.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #70
Blade


 
Blade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS SIM RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 4,632
Send a message via AIM to Blade
I swear PQ is the biggest frikkin tease on the board.........LOL.

He will keep saying he's got pictures and even a video and take 3 days to post em! And then he says the video might be lame.

Its like The Champagne Room. Stripper says, "Lets have some fun in the Champagne room" you ask"what kind of fun?" she says "Whatever you like, honey" Then you get there and are out 100 bucks for a $25 lap dance. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
__________________
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:58 PM   #71
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
crappy vid is coming
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:21 PM   #72
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,880
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I swear PQ is the biggest frikkin tease on the board.........LOL.

He will keep saying he's got pictures and even a video and take 3 days to post em! And then he says the video might be lame.

Its like The Champagne Room. Stripper says, "Lets have some fun in the Champagne room" you ask"what kind of fun?" she says "Whatever you like, honey" Then you get there and are out 100 bucks for a $25 lap dance. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Spike is helping me out. lmao

What sucks is I'm so busy and my car is in the shop. Video should be up tonight. I'm gonna send it to Spike to upload to You Tube but I'm gonna try also.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #73
Ject
aka Patrick
 
Ject's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Derby Kansas
Posts: 3,096
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Spike is helping me out. lmao

What sucks is I'm so busy and my car is in the shop. Video should be up tonight. I'm gonna send it to Spike to upload to You Tube but I'm gonna try also.

Not nice to keep us waiting... you do know we have a vast army of black suburbans at our disposal...



__________________
Current Modifications: Your average Bolt-ons & Suspension Upgrades
GForce Engineering: 9" Rear End, Strange Pro Iron Case w/Moser Nodular 3.70:1 Detroit locker, 3.5" Solid Drive Shaft
Ject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #74
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
is your car still on stands?
Jackstands..... the Camaro's natural habitat....lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Spike is helping me out. lmao

What sucks is I'm so busy and my car is in the shop. Video should be up tonight. I'm gonna send it to Spike to upload to You Tube but I'm gonna try also.
youtube might not handle the size of the vid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post

Not nice to keep us waiting... you do know we have a vast army of black suburbans at our disposal...



meh, need more suburbans than that
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #75
Ject
aka Patrick
 
Ject's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Derby Kansas
Posts: 3,096
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
meh, need more suburbans than that
You mean like...




__________________
Current Modifications: Your average Bolt-ons & Suspension Upgrades
GForce Engineering: 9" Rear End, Strange Pro Iron Case w/Moser Nodular 3.70:1 Detroit locker, 3.5" Solid Drive Shaft
Ject is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eibach Sways and Springs! In Stock! JSC Speed Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 53 11-22-2010 02:48 PM
Pfadt springs and sways installed rhunley14 Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 18 01-27-2010 08:44 PM
Want to Lower Your Camaro? Step Inside! Eibach Springs and Sways Now Shipping! Kris@BMCPerformance Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 20 01-15-2010 09:09 PM
Pfadt GROUP BUY! Springs / Sways / Mounts IPS Brandon Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 18 11-23-2009 02:46 PM
Seeking Ohio Camaro owners for near Free Pfadt Springs/ Sways Install!ASAP IPS Brandon USA - Great Lakes 0 11-05-2009 10:50 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.