Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

USA - NY / NJ / PA NY, NJ, PA

Old 02-02-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
gcove

Drives: C5 Corvette coupe
Car show in September

Hi All,
I am new to this forum and I am actually a Corvette owner and past President of Candlewood Valley Corvettes. We have hosted a benefit car show for the past 29years and although it is a judged Corvette show we bring non Corvettes in as "peoples choice" awards cars. With the introduction of the new Camaro we would like to have a seperate area featuring the Camaro and I'm wondering if there is any interest among the members here? This year's show will be on Sunday September12 with a rain date of Sunday September19. The show is held at our sponsor's dealership Bennett Automotive Services (formerly Bennett Chevrolet) on Rt7 in New Milford ,Ct. You can pm me or email for more info but it would be cool to have the Corvettes and Camaros together!
Thanks so much!
gcove is offline   Reply With Quote