Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 02-18-2010, 03:14 PM   #1
Pokergirl

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro SS/RS M6
camaro in the shop, has some problems

Got my Camaro SS/RS in Sept it has almost 5K miles on it right now...from the first day heard a clicking sound in the back...trunk/fuel tank and now am having the fuel pump replaced.

Also sometimes when turning at a slow speed over uneaven surfaces (ie: turning into a parking space) i have felt and heard some ratteling and looseness in the front end. The car pulls to the right a little too.

My leather passenger seat has wrinkled too

Car is in the shop now...anyone have anything to add?
Pokergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
hypurone
I'm not totally useless..

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS A6 SC LPO Rallies
Send a message via AIM to hypurone Send a message via MSN to hypurone Send a message via Yahoo to hypurone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokergirl View Post
Got my Camaro SS/RS in Sept it has almost 5K miles on it right now...from the first day heard a clicking sound in the back...trunk/fuel tank and now am having the fuel pump replaced.

Also sometimes when turning at a slow speed over uneaven surfaces (ie: turning into a parking space) i have felt and heard some ratteling and looseness in the front end. The car pulls to the right a little too.

My leather passenger seat has wrinkled too

Car is in the shop now...anyone have anything to add?
The noise from the tank/trunk for which you are having the fuel pump replaced is normal to an extent --> Mine does it at drive-off only. It is a calibration thing as the system is a "returnless" type.

Not sure about the front end noises. I have read some stuff about the upper strut mounts and radius arm bushings being noisy....
Old 02-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #3
SSMOKN
Coupe

Drives: Camaro,955I
My leather passenger seat has wrinkled too! Whats up with that?
SSMOKN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #4
Pokergirl

Drives: 2010 SIM Camaro SS/RS M6
the dealer is going to replace the leather seat cover...has to get "manager approval" first??? WTF
Pokergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:32 PM   #5
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
The clicking noise is a solenoid. You're going to have the same noise after they replace the fuel pump.