Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2010, 11:03 AM   #1326
whitecamaro
 
Drives: 2010 White camaro 1LT
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7
How do you guys think silver rally stripes with black tail lights would look? too much or okay?
whitecamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:21 AM   #1327
OKCwhiteKnight
 
OKCwhiteKnight's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2007 HHR Panel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 718
Quote:
Originally Posted by killinemsoftly View Post
Man it was nice today, a little golf, pool and .....
Jealous...not the car .....the golf..lol....great car though
__________________


OKCwhiteKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:05 PM   #1328
BLIZZARD_2010_SS
"BLIZZARD"
 
BLIZZARD_2010_SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 6.2L A6, Olympic White
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Shore, NY
Posts: 575
BLIZZARD SIGHTING ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: OMG OMG OMG ......



BLIZZARD_2010_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:13 PM   #1329
CasperSS
 
CasperSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit White 2SS SIM Stripes
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MS
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecamaro View Post
How do you guys think silver rally stripes with black tail lights would look? too much or okay?
Here's silver rally stripes with smoked taillights. Stripes don't look this dark in the sunlight.

CasperSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #1330
BLIZZARD_2010_SS
"BLIZZARD"
 
BLIZZARD_2010_SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 6.2L A6, Olympic White
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Shore, NY
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperSS View Post
Here's silver rally stripes with smoked taillights. Stripes don't look this dark in the sunlight.

Wrap them over the wing and all the way down the rear. That would totally be sa weet. looks great btw.
BLIZZARD_2010_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:29 PM   #1331
Markal
White Lightnin
 
Markal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro LS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gulf Coast - Biloxi MS
Posts: 273
My new stripes....photo taken on a cell phone by my son-in-law soon after he installed my injen CAI. More photos to follow after I get my computer to re-recognize my camera....it worked before.....now it doesn't....hmmm....technology is great....if you know how to use it Damn, I'm feeling old and out of touch

Blizzard....your cars ass turns me on....it's soo cool!!! The Street Scene body kit is also nice but, I'm considering the Razzi kit. I know its got some radical lines but....hey...its me
Keep on man...NY VS MS....North VS. South....Olympic White VS Summit White.....hmmm...history repeats itself. You Damn Yankee....LMAO!!!
PEACE!!!
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Markal; 06-21-2010 at 11:43 PM.
Markal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 AM   #1332
Seneca SS

 
Seneca SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS --
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dundee,N.Y.
Posts: 932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markal View Post
My new stripes....photo taken on a cell phone by my son-in-law soon after he installed my injen CAI. More photos to follow after I get my computer to re-recognize my camera....it worked before.....now it doesn't....hmmm....technology is great....if you know how to use it Damn, I'm feeling old and out of touch

Blizzard....your cars ass turns me on....it's soo cool!!! The Street Scene body kit is also nice but, I'm considering the Razzi kit. I know its got some radical lines but....hey...its me
Keep on man...NY VS MS....North VS. South....Olympic White VS Summit White.....hmmm...history repeats itself. You Damn Yankee....LMAO!!!
PEACE!!!
looks great--would go good with this car
__________________

Horse Power is where its at !!!!!
Seneca SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:41 AM   #1333
Gman8
 
Gman8's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS ashen grey metallic
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 75
Summit white is a great color for the Camaro! Suprisingly I don't really like the car in black, for some reason it doesn't really "pop." Yellow and red are too flashy and take away from the radical design of the Camaro. White compliments it perfectly, just wanted to say awesome color choice! Since I love both silver and white it was a hard decision, but the dealer had a silver one on the lot with the specs that I wanted so that made my choice a little easier lol.
Gman8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:37 PM   #1334
abaucom21
 
Drives: 2011 2LT White, 1998 Riviera White
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ottawa Ontario
Posts: 564
Clear Bra and Summit White question. When I recieve my 2011 Summit White in early August (ordered May 18), first week want to take it in and have windows tinted and clear bra installed. I have no experience with clear bra applications but intend to use a shop here in Ottawa that I have experience with window tint and their installation was excellent. They do many high end autos & came recommended, and I was very happy with their quality window tint work. The clear bra product they use is 'Clearshield' by 'Solar Guard' protective films http://www.shadesone.com/accessories...e_rev_1008.pdf
Product print reads this film is 99.5% invisible but on pure white paint .5% is visible, but "invisable within a short distance". Regardless I want clear bra applied to the front bumper (starting/stopping at the seam lines) plus outside mirrors. My issue is .5% visible in front of rear wheel well openings where others have indicated paint chip issues.
Has anyone added a clear bra protective film over a Summit White color in front of the rear wheel wells? If so how much painted area around the gills should the protective film cover to reduce paint chips? Last, is .5% of film color viewed on Summit White paint a visual consideration (film 99.5% clear). Personally, not concerned on the front bumper or mirrors because of the natual body panel breaks. However, no place to stop and start the film on the rear body panels.
Thanks for any advice. I will be driving the car in Ottawa Ontario winters, mostly only low speed 15 minutes twice daily commutes on highly salted roads. Mostly presalted road slush unless I get caught behind one of those darn salting trucks (LOL).
PS: Traded a white 1996 Sebring LXI coupe (down payment to preorder the 2011 Camaro) and after 5 Ottawa winters only had 3 extemely small front end paint chips, no paint chips on lower body panels. Also have a pearl white 1998 Riviera, never driven in the snow, which has only two extremely small paint chips, front end only.
abaucom21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #1335
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markal View Post
My new stripes....photo taken on a cell phone by my son-in-law soon after he installed my injen CAI. More photos to follow after I get my computer to re-recognize my camera....it worked before.....now it doesn't....hmmm....technology is great....if you know how to use it Damn, I'm feeling old and out of touch

Blizzard....your cars ass turns me on....it's soo cool!!! The Street Scene body kit is also nice but, I'm considering the Razzi kit. I know its got some radical lines but....hey...its me
Keep on man...NY VS MS....North VS. South....Olympic White VS Summit White.....hmmm...history repeats itself. You Damn Yankee....LMAO!!!
PEACE!!!
very nice car!!
Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:41 PM   #1336
Danprh427
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 315
What color blue are those stripes and where did you get them done
Danprh427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #1337
Markal
White Lightnin
 
Markal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro LS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gulf Coast - Biloxi MS
Posts: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danprh427 View Post
What color blue are those stripes and where did you get them done
Hey Danprh427,
The blue stripes are a special blend from Performance Paint and Body on 28th st. Gulfport Ms. by Tim Ferguson ($799...not too bad). I asked him to match the Camaro fender graphic decals I ordered from parts for your car or pfyc.com....reflective blue....he told me he used a light blue and mixed some opel metallic....sorry, I asked him for the numbers and what mix he used but he just guessed and mixed a one of a kind formula. I'm happy with it though....WOW...one of a kind I'd like a few body highlights and maybe some interior and engine colors to match...I'll probably never know the actual paint numbers and won't be able to match it exactly but, I'd say metallic blue or turquoise would be close....I plan on more blue highlights throughout the car.
Thanks
Mark
Markal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:03 PM   #1338
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markal View Post
Hey Danprh427,
The blue stripes are a special blend from Performance Paint and Body on 28th st. Gulfport Ms. by Tim Ferguson ($799...not too bad). I asked him to match the Camaro fender graphic decals I ordered from parts for your car or pfyc.com....reflective blue....he told me he used a light blue and mixed some opel metallic....sorry, I asked him for the numbers and what mix he used but he just guessed and mixed a one of a kind formula. I'm happy with it though....WOW...one of a kind I'd like a few body highlights and maybe some interior and engine colors to match...I'll probably never know the actual paint numbers and won't be able to match it exactly but, I'd say metallic blue or turquoise would be close....I plan on more blue highlights throughout the car.
Thanks
Mark
one of one that is awesome. i hope to find something that is unique to my car at some point....
Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 11:38 PM   #1339
Markal
White Lightnin
 
Markal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro LS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Gulf Coast - Biloxi MS
Posts: 273
Hey Edge.128
Thanks....yeah....one of a kind is rare...I've yet to see green or yellow or purple stripes on the Summit White Camaro. White goes with everything....black or silver stripes are becoming common...where are those that think outside the box???. They look good but, as you said, "one of one".....that's priceless. Keep on man....come up with a theme....make it happen
I see you're from Canada...
Sincerly,
Your fellow American: one from the continent of America.
Mark
Markal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #1340
BLIZZARD_2010_SS
"BLIZZARD"
 
BLIZZARD_2010_SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS 6.2L A6, Olympic White
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bay Shore, NY
Posts: 575
/bump
BLIZZARD_2010_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #1341
Edge.128

 
Edge.128's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markal View Post
Hey Edge.128
Thanks....yeah....one of a kind is rare...I've yet to see green or yellow or purple stripes on the Summit White Camaro. White goes with everything....black or silver stripes are becoming common...where are those that think outside the box???. They look good but, as you said, "one of one".....that's priceless. Keep on man....come up with a theme....make it happen
I see you're from Canada...
Sincerly,
Your fellow American: one from the continent of America.
Mark
thanks!! I am trying to come up with something but likely I will just fall back on the black stripes in the end. I have only had my car about 1 month so I am just enjoying driving it for now....mods will come soon enough I'm sure.
Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #1342
edneyens
 
edneyens's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/RS/M6-White/Beige
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 160
Here is mine

Can not decide if I want to add stripes or not ...
Attached Images
 
__________________
edneyens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #1343
myold88


 
myold88's Avatar
 
Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ct.
Posts: 5,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by edneyens View Post
Can not decide if I want to add stripes or not ...
I ordered my summit white SS without stripes (one of a kind in Ct). I then had the dealer add factory IO rallys before I took delivery as I thought it was too plain without them. Summit White Needs the stripes in my opinion and my 2SS/RS is now perfect.
PS: I left them off the spoiler- sometimes less is more.
Attached Images
  
__________________
myold88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:55 PM   #1344
edneyens
 
edneyens's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/RS/M6-White/Beige
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by myold88 View Post
I ordered my summit white SS without stripes (one of a kind in Ct). I then had the dealer add factory IO rallys before I took delivery as I thought it was too plain without them. Summit White Needs the stripes in my opinion and my 2SS/RS is now perfect.
PS: I left them off the spoiler- sometimes less is more.
Does look nice, however I think this color looks good without also...
__________________
edneyens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:12 PM   #1345
balagan
 
Drives: V6 RS SW
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Dubai
Posts: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by edneyens View Post
Does look nice, however I think this color looks good without also...

I'm in the same predicament and so far I'm still happy with the clean look on my SW.
balagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:43 PM   #1346
myold88


 
myold88's Avatar
 
Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ct.
Posts: 5,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by edneyens View Post
Does look nice, however I think this color looks good without also...
Don't get me wrong. I still think summit white is the nicest/cleanest color on these now Camaros. Every Camaro color looks good but I think all colors look great with factory stripes and plan on leaving mine on.
PS: Love those a/mkt wheels.
myold88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:52 PM   #1347
STL20102SS
 
STL20102SS's Avatar
 
Drives: SW 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: St. Charles, MO
Posts: 480
No stripes!! I get a lot of people saying the clean look is classy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edneyens View Post
Can not decide if I want to add stripes or not ...
STL20102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:53 PM   #1348
Danprh427
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 315
I have another white car and i love the plain white but i put my bros lancer evo next to tue black camaro at the dealership i didnt like the look of the black. Now there is gonna be an uh oh oreo in the driveway with my two white cars and the black evo in the center. If you keep it clean white looks amazing on its own its just the colors you can add onto it make it look personalized i just dont want factory decals i really like that blue or the challanger purple stripes.
Danprh427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #1349
JS
 
JS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Phila,Pa.
Posts: 559
White with those silver stripes looks good..
I still like White/Black Stripes but I ended up with IBM/White Stripes
__________________
SOLD
2010 Camaro 1SS/A6
12.59@111.31
Magnaflow Magnapack Axleback & Resonated X-Pipe/OBX LT Headers/Airaid Cold Air Kit/Injection Connection Tuned
JS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #1350
Ruffian118
 
Ruffian118's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT SW silver stripes
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaucom21 View Post
Clear Bra and Summit White question. .
Sent you PM - hope input helps!
__________________
2010 Camaro 2LT - "Spirit"
Club Elite Member #117 / Favorite 5th Gen Camaro selected by Scott Settlemire - C5FestII
Ordered: 1/25/10; Built 3/4-8/10 VIN #201262; in my driveway 3/20/10

Ruffian118 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
summit white, summit white camaro, white camaro

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PEDDERS SUCCESSFULLY FITS 305s ON ALL 4 CORNERS! Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 467 06-11-2013 09:45 PM
Camaro Convertible is Official 2011 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car 01pewterz28 Camaro Convertible Forum 177 04-08-2011 01:10 PM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 12:59 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM
Ambient lighting (ABL) - the FINAL update = LIMITED TO DOOR PANELS CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 338 04-15-2009 05:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.