Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 02-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 JDP Track Spec Camaro
K&N AirCharger and Typhoon System | Best Prices | Free Shipping!

JDP Motorsports is proud to bring you the K&N AirCharger (63-3074) and Typhoon Series (69-4519TP) at excellent prices with free shipping to the lower 48!!!! We've also got the LLT V6 K&N AirCharger (63-3075) and Typhoon Series (69-4520TP) in stock! Please call, email or PM me for pricing and coupon information. Having worked for K&N as a Senior Tech and Sales I know what goes into each system as I've been involved in the processes, if you have any product specific questions please let me know!

AirCharger System Part # 63-3074

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L V8 K&N Cold Air Intake System includes composite intake tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Sale Price $356.79
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for pricing!!!!

Aircharger systems are a sister product to K&N's 57 Series FIPK. The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase horsepower and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of K&N's intakes are relatively easy to install using basic hand tools. 63 series intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting the California emission standards.

Typhoon Series part # 69-4519TP

K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI Kit for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 features free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Suggested Retail $356.79

Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs: cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Some Typhoon's have high quality finish options including polished aluminum, powder coated red, and powder coated silver among others. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase Horsepower. Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emissions standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal.

AirCharger System part # 63-3075[/URL]

2010 Chevrolet Camaro LLT 3.6L V6 K&N Cold Air Intake System includes composite intake tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $321.99 Shipped
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for coupon codes*

Aircharger systems are a sister product to K&N's 57 Series FIPK. The K&N 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are guaranteed to increase horsepower and come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of K&N's intakes are relatively easy to install using basic hand tools. 63 series intakes are street legal in most states. They are not legal for use in California and other states adopting the California emission standards.

Typhoon Series part # 69-4520TP

K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI Kit for the 2010 Camaro LLT 3.6L V6 features free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $321.99 Shipped
C5 Forum Price $ Call, Email or PM for coupon codes*

Built for performance and show, the 69 Series Typhoon Air Intake System is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed to fit many sport compact performance vehicles. Typhoon intakes come in one of three designs: cold air intakes (CA), short ram intakes (SR), or complete cold air (CCA) intakes which can be configured as either a cold air intake or a short ram intake. Some Typhoon's have high quality finish options including polished aluminum, powder coated red, and powder coated silver among others. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction resulting in additional power and torque. All of them come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase Horsepower. Some Typhoon Air Intakes are not legal for use in California and other states adopting California emissions standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal.

We also have package pricing including Magnaflow, Kooks, Doug Thorley, AR Headers, DiabloSport and more! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley

Click HERE to send a PM | jordan@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 888.308.6007

Last edited by JDP Motorsports; 02-08-2011 at 10:49 AM.
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
JDP Motorsports

All PM's have been replied too! If you find a better price let me know and I'll see what we can do!

Kind regards,

Click HERE to send a PM | jordan@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | 888.308.6007
Old 02-12-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
rharp

Drives: 2010 SVT Raptor/ 70 Chevelle SS 396
Yesterday you sent me a pm for the airaid price, which by the way is the best price i have seen, so thanks for that. Today i would like a price on the k&n. Also if possible could you tell me which one you would recommend? thank you Rharp
rharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #4
hokiedee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS manual silver w/blk
I am close to pulling the trigger. I would also like to know what the price for the K&N is, also whih one is better. Air Raid or K&N?
hokiedee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:32 PM   #5
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharp View Post
Yesterday you sent me a pm for the airaid price, which by the way is the best price i have seen, so thanks for that. Today i would like a price on the k&n. Also if possible could you tell me which one you would recommend? thank you Rharp
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokiedee View Post
I am close to pulling the trigger. I would also like to know what the price for the K&N is, also whih one is better. Air Raid or K&N?
PM's sent! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We're open 10am-4pm MST tomorrow if anyone has questions! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,

Old 02-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #6
JDP Motorsports

All PM's have been responded too. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions!!

Kind regards,

Old 02-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
JDP Motorsports

All PM's responded too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Old 02-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #8
JDP Motorsports

Friday bump! Have a great weekend everyone!

Kind regards,

Old 02-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #9
JDP Motorsports

All PM's have been responded too. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great WEEKEND!!!!

Kind regards,

Old 02-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
JDP Motorsports

All PM responded too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions or for pricing!

Kind regards,

Old 03-05-2010, 11:21 AM   #11
JDP Motorsports

Friday Have a great weekend everyone!

Kind regards,

Old 03-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #12
JDP Motorsports

Monday

All PM's have been replied too!

Kind regards,

Old 03-16-2010, 12:22 PM   #13
JDP Motorsports

All PM's have been replied too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions!

Kind regards,

Old 03-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #14
JDP Motorsports

All PM's and emails have been replied too! Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with technical questions or for pricing. With our hands on product knowledge and outstanding customer service we should be your first stop! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great weekend!!!

Kind regards,

Old 03-21-2010, 08:33 PM   #15
JDP Motorsports

All PM's and emails have been replied too! Thanks again for the continued support!

Kind regards,

Old 03-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #16
JDP Motorsports

Old 04-03-2010, 05:39 AM   #17
kmarble

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2 Victory Red/Black
Pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
JDP Motorsports is proud to bring you the K&N AirCharger (63-3074) and Typhoon Series (69-4519TP) at excellent prices with free shipping to the lower 48!!!! Please call, email or PM me for pricing and coupon information. Having worked for K&N as a Senior Tech and Sales I know what goes into each system as I've been involved in the processes, if you have any product specific questions please let me know!

AirCharger System Part # 63-3074

2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6.2L V8 K&N Cold Air Intake System includes composite intake tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Suggested Retail $499.00

Typhoon Series part # 69-4519TP

K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI Kit for the 2010 Camaro SS 6.2L V8 features free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube, cold air dam and highflow washable air filter. Lifetime Warranty and Free Shipping!*

Suggested Retail $499.00

We also have package pricing including Magnaflow, Hedman, AR Headers and DiabloSport. Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Please send pricing. Ebay 269/279 free shipping respectivly,

Thanks
kmarble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 PM   #18
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Taylor Made SLDR
Hey again Jordan.

Can you pm a price on the aircharger for a l99?

Thanks.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:59 PM   #19
JDP Motorsports

PM's sent! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! Having been a level 3 Tech at K&N I can answer any questions you may have! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Old 04-16-2010, 01:32 PM   #20
JDP Motorsports

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Kind regards,

Old 04-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #21
1badtie

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
has anyone got this one installed yet?
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 10:56 AM   #22
JDP Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badtie View Post
has anyone got this one installed yet?
We haven't installed a K&N here yet for the 2010's but we do have pleanty of customers that have them! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with specific questions. I probably have more K&N product knowledge than anyone on the board and I'd be happy to answer any questions! Have a great weekend and we'll talk to you soon!

Kind regards,

Old 05-06-2010, 07:54 PM   #23
JDP Motorsports

We've now got the V6 systems in stock ready to ship! Please call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing! What you see on the web isn't what you pay!!!

Kind regards,

Old 05-18-2010, 07:45 PM   #24
JDP Motorsports

All PM's and emails have been replied too! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

Old 05-18-2010, 08:02 PM   #25
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
Please Pm me lowest price on V6.
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote