Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hurst Shifters
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 02-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #1
armysig
Catch me if you can

Drives: 2012 IOM ZL-1
Thumbs up Jennetty Racing Performance parts

After reading and following this thread on CAI I thought I would go with the Cold Air Inductions CAI. I know I could have gone with Cold Air Inductions direct, but I had always thought that if a person/company is going to do some research on a product and then carry that product, is a big bonus in my mind.

After about 15 minutes of ordering the product I get an email from the Parts manager Al D. stating that that part is under a 2-3 week back order.(I knew that, and didn't mind at all) He was concerned that because the item was not in stock, should he go forward with the charges to my card or hold off. I gave him the reply of go for it! Come to find out he's going to have the CAI drop shipped to my place instead of them shipping from their location. Very cool to me.

My reveiw of Jennetty Racing Performace parts.......A+++ Keep up the good work guys.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
That's the way it should be done...
Old 02-10-2010, 12:40 PM   #3
Slim2SS
Black Thunder

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I think it is really awesome how Jennetty goes all out with helping forum members. He takes time away from being a hands on owner to help of us here. Weather its by his dyno testing of after market parts, replying to posts, or talking to him on the phone. His prices may not always be the lowest but he is also not somebody who is selling parts from there computer in there collage dorm. When it comes to hands on real world expeirence they are second to none.
Slim2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Thank You all for your Support, We really Appreciate it, especially in this poor economy.

I will continue to work hard to earn your business.

If anyone Every has a complaint, I can be reached almost 7 days a week and will bend over backwards to make you happy.

Everyday I deal with the Dorm Room Salesman cutting in to my profits but my overhead never goes down or away, I do what I can do on prices but there are limits, or I might as well Quit and go on wellfare.

Thank you Again!
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts

Last edited by JANNETTYRACING; 02-11-2010 at 06:56 AM.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 04:39 PM   #5
armysig
Catch me if you can

I'll be honest, I would rather work with a company that is hands on with their customers than some dorm room salesman. It takes a lot of effort and dedication to be involved with possible customers.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
armysig
Catch me if you can

Well here's an update to the CAI I picked up from Jennetty Racing Performance parts some time ago.

This last Tuesday I was able to install the Cold Air Inductions intake. I have to give them a lot of credit for making this intake very easy to install.

Thanks again Ted and your crew for offering this quality product! I look forward to ordering a few more things soon.

Now for the pictures. If you can't tell, I'm a dork when it comes to installing new parts. I'm a photo freak..
Attached Images

Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #7
drtwo

Drives: 2SS RS Yellow, Raptor, Vrod
I got the same part from them. I did order "in stock" and was not notified that it was out of stock. So, I contacted them and they thought they had emailed me. They offered to switch to another intake if I wanted (although refund wasn't mentioned). But, I'm sure and did feel that I could have gotten one.

I did have had to wait 7 weeks to recieve the CAI from my order date because it went out of stock. My card was charged at the purchase date. A little disappointed in that.

With all being said, I didn't have any issues with the delay as it is winter here anyway. Communication was minimal, but ok. I did feel that if I had any issues that I could contact them and get a quick response. The price was good as they had an online coupon. The entire experience wasn't absolutely perfect, but I'm certainly happy overall and would order again. I think that it is always valuable to get honest feedback so make service even better!
Old 03-05-2010, 07:07 AM   #8
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtwo View Post
I got the same part from them. I did order "in stock" and was not notified that it was out of stock. So, I contacted them and they thought they had emailed me. They offered to switch to another intake if I wanted (although refund wasn't mentioned). But, I'm sure and did feel that I could have gotten one.

I did have had to wait 7 weeks to recieve the CAI from my order date because it went out of stock. My card was charged at the purchase date. A little disappointed in that.

With all being said, I didn't have any issues with the delay as it is winter here anyway. Communication was minimal, but ok. I did feel that if I had any issues that I could contact them and get a quick response. The price was good as they had an online coupon. The entire experience wasn't absolutely perfect, but I'm certainly happy overall and would order again. I think that it is always valuable to get honest feedback so make service even better!
Thank you for the Honest and complete feedback, I helps me improve our business practices to improve customer service.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote