Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Old 02-10-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
I.E. members - I need a repair shop recommendation!

I don't need a mechanic for the G8...I already got my dealer I trust.

I need a shop for my wife's '96 Honda Accord. I do have a mechanic I trust...but he is back to where I used to live...30 miles away. I'm looking for someone closer...but I don't trust just anyone with my cars.

Here is my story...the Accord had been leaking a ton of oil...a ton...so I needed a mechanic ASAP. My uncle (lives 1 mile away) used to be a mechanic...so he said he would look at it...he found the problem...but he didn't have the tools to do it. So he took me to a mechanic his co-worker recommended.

I dropped the Accord off on Saturday...I didn't get it back till Monday afternoon...leak fixed...BUT...now there is a stupid whine and a rattle in my engine. I took it back last night...guy did something there...it all stopped...but started again this morning

I told my uncle about it and he feels responsible for taking me there...so he said he will look into that...cause I am not going back to that shop in...POMONA!

So...my Inland Empire friends...are there any shops that you guys recommend?? I need someone that I can rely on for all my car problems.

I live in Upland by the way...

No tuning shops...unless they do repair work...

THANKS!
Old 02-11-2010, 02:11 PM   #2
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Closest I would tell you is in Temeclua. Great shop, but not close. Good luck
Old 02-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #3
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Sorry, no idea in Northern, Southern CA
Good luck.
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
6DEAN9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
I know there was one in Montclair off Arrow and Central, but I tried to street view it to see if I could find the shop, but no luck. I can't remember the name of the shop, but that was a few years ago and they may have moved.

I did find Accurate Automotive in Montclair off Books street, but I know nothing about them, unless they are the same shop that used to be on Arrow.

Sorry, not much help