Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2010, 02:16 PM   #1
13 ZL1
 
13 ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 IOM ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Manteca CA
Posts: 688
Heritage Grill In Stock at Chase in Stockton

If anyone is interested, call Brad at 209-475-6620. The price is $259.25.
13 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:03 PM   #2
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,684
do you guys paint them to match body color? and also, do you guys install? if you do, what are the prices for those options added?
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #3
cterry
So Cal Race Team
 
cterry's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Anaheim, Ca
Posts: 2,195
got mine from customcarcreations, painted for $330. Its being delivered Tues. th 16th. ordered on 2/2, so not too bad and i didn't have to find someone to paint it after I got it.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
13 ZL1
 
13 ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 IOM ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Manteca CA
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
do you guys paint them to match body color? and also, do you guys install? if you do, what are the prices for those options added?
I am not affiliated with the dealership. They ordered it for me and I decided to go a different route. It came in right after I cancelled the order. I just thought that someone else might want to get it before they sent it back. They do not have a paint shop.
13 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:16 PM   #5
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,983
I just talked to me dealership, they have it in stock. Price for the grill is $300, painted for $200 and installed in about 1.5 hrs. The bumper cover has to come off for the install. Your looking at about $750 total.
__________________
Powered by Cunningham MotorSports
2010SSRSM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:28 PM   #6
13 ZL1
 
13 ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 IOM ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Manteca CA
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
I just talked to me dealership, they have it in stock. Price for the grill is $300, painted for $200 and installed in about 1.5 hrs. The bumper cover has to come off for the install. Your looking at about $750 total.
I ordered one from Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet for $259, painting for $200. I'll install it myself. Total, $450. I am somewhat suspicious of $330 painted. I wonder how good their quality will be.
13 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #7
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange2SSRS View Post
I am not affiliated with the dealership. They ordered it for me and I decided to go a different route. It came in right after I cancelled the order. I just thought that someone else might want to get it before they sent it back. They do not have a paint shop.
oh i see...i didn't realize that. thought it was a shop or something. thanks!
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange2SSRS View Post
I am somewhat suspicious of $330 painted. I wonder how good their quality will be.


grill = $300
paint= $200

total = $500 + tax

I get 10% off all orders and service/installs. Which is still way over $330.

Normal install labor is $90 per hour. 1.5 x $90 = $135
__________________
Powered by Cunningham MotorSports
2010SSRSM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #9
vinyljunkie
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
vinyljunkie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: torrance/redondo beach
Posts: 526
will be picking it up from my dealer which was ordered July 3rd.... FML

can someone here do a photoshop of this grill with only the mesh painted silver? and just the borders silver?
__________________
vinyljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinyljunkie View Post
will be picking it up from my dealer which was ordered July 3rd.... FML

can someone here do a photoshop of this grill with only the mesh painted silver? and just the borders silver?
mesh? i thought the heritage grille from gm didn't have mesh, it has the bars.
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #11
vinyljunkie
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
vinyljunkie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: torrance/redondo beach
Posts: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
mesh? i thought the heritage grille from gm didn't have mesh, it has the bars.
yah i ment bars...sry ive been so swamped and loosing it soon.
__________________
vinyljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #12
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,684
no worries man...wasn't sure if you were thinking of something i didn't know about. i'm torn between a mesh one and this heritage one.
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:10 PM   #13
13 ZL1
 
13 ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 IOM ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Manteca CA
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post


grill = $300
paint= $200

total = $500 + tax

I get 10% off all orders and service/installs. Which is still way over $330.

Normal install labor is $90 per hour. 1.5 x $90 = $135

I was refering to the post by cterry. Sorry for the confusion. I was quoted $200 by a local body shop also. I went with Becky because I bought a painted shark fin from her and it looks great.
13 ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:19 PM   #14
Don O
Camaro and Vettehead
 
Don O's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS IOM L99 69 427/400 Vette
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 12 miles East of Disneyland - Anaheim Hills
Posts: 547
I ordered from gmpartsdirect the day before the price increase. $203 delivered (it in transist right now). Hope it comes tomorrow so I can install it during the 3 day weekend. Not going to paint it.

Don O
__________________
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Don O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #15
SmokinBills 2SS
 
SmokinBills 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS summit white stick shift
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Roseville
Posts: 392
Put mine in today
SmokinBills 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #16
SmokinBills 2SS
 
SmokinBills 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS summit white stick shift
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Roseville
Posts: 392
SmokinBills 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:57 PM   #17
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,684
that looks awesome!!!!
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:00 PM   #18
Don O
Camaro and Vettehead
 
Don O's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS IOM L99 69 427/400 Vette
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 12 miles East of Disneyland - Anaheim Hills
Posts: 547
Looks great. The old school SS with the white is great looking.

Don O
__________________
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Don O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #19
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,983
Awesome pic's. Looks good. Not sure if I wan't to paint it now.
__________________
Powered by Cunningham MotorSports
2010SSRSM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #20
2010SSRSM6
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
2010SSRSM6's Avatar
 
Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,983
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
no worries man...wasn't sure if you were thinking of something i didn't know about. i'm torn between a mesh one and this heritage one.


You may be able to see both the day of the meet in Temecula. My dealership is about 5 minutes from the meet location and they have both on the lot right now. They have a VR with the Lexani kit and a CGM with the Heritage grill on the line. If you want to check them out let me know and I'll run you by there.

They also have 2 ZR1's to drool over.
__________________
Powered by Cunningham MotorSports
2010SSRSM6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 10:28 PM   #21
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,684
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
You may be able to see both the day of the meet in Temecula. My dealership is about 5 minutes from the meet location and they have both on the lot right now. They have a VR with the Lexani kit and a CGM with the Heritage grill on the line. If you want to check them out let me know and I'll run you by there.

They also have 2 ZR1's to drool over.
yeah i'm definitely interested. thanks!
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DIY Noweeds exhaust diverter installation CanadianCamaro Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions 22 07-23-2014 12:42 AM
3rd Gen Camaro Street Stock build thread (dialup beware) zlathim 3rd Generation Camaros 7 02-20-2013 12:04 AM
Billet Grill Overlays JProberts Exterior Parts & Accessories 0 01-02-2010 12:33 PM
Wanted, stock front grill. THUMPER20X Exterior Parts & Accessories 3 12-15-2009 08:27 PM
Camaro L99 American Racing Headers (Catted) system with stock exhaust = +42rwhp pharmd Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons 43 07-25-2009 11:01 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.