Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
IROCZJEFF
 
IROCZJEFF's Avatar
 
Drives: 69Z 70Z 85IROC-Z 911LE 97 SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Posts: 179
2011 Z/28 Camaro "Reality"

By now everyone on this forum has the information from GM that they will not be manufacturing a 2010 Z/28 Camaro. "FACT" Many forum members are still holding out for the almighty Super Charged Z/28. "I was one of these people" The "FACT" is it is not going to come out with a blower. The Z/28 in 1969 was built to compete in Trans Am racing."FACT" The best shot of getting a Z/28 back is to trace it to it's roots. The LS3 power plant is a good motor so how do you make power out of a motor/platform that is good to start with? REDUCE WEIGHT! Build a 2011 Camaro Z/28 with the thoughts of racing, make the car light as can be. My thoughts are to have a 1LE type package but with over the counter parts through GM avalible such as factory header, exhaust, special ground cams, etc... This car would be stripped of comfort features like leather,power windows,air conditioning etc... Have the car come in at around 3,000 to 3,200 LBS. With bolt on parts as I described above this would indeed be the car to own and it would be cheeaper than a super charged Z/28. This car would be faster and lighter than a super charged car hands down! The Shelby is a pig! Check out the power to weight ratio. Look at the new Challenger's power to weight ratio. Pig! My friends the Z/28 can be built cheaper and lighter! Let start to think forward instead of backwards! Jeff
IROCZJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:18 AM   #2
Dan
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 GTO
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZJEFF View Post
The "FACT" is it is not going to come out with a blower. The Z/28 in 1969 was built to compete in Trans Am racing.
You dont know that as fact at all. They have admitted to having a couple of supercharged mules running around so this would seem to be the way they want to go. What the Z was in 69 has absolutely nothing to do with what it may or not be today.

Quote:
"FACT" The best shot of getting a Z/28 back is to trace it to it's roots.
No, the only way a Z/28 will be made is if GM decides they can make money off it and not screw their CAFE figures up. If they can they will, if they can't, they wont. Simple as that.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #3
The_Blur
Jayhawk USN
 
The_Blur's Avatar
 
Drives: 6.2L of AWESOME! 2011 L99 2SS
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NAS Whiting Field
Posts: 14,274
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
There is no factual information available about the Z28. We do not know whether one will ever be built. We hope Chevrolet will make the right decision by building one, but no one really knows what any potential Z28 will feature.
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:54 AM   #4
Vash


 
Drives: 00 Blazer
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 5,128
It all hinges on future SS Sales. If you look at Challenger V8's, other than excited pre order folks they are sitting on the lots right now. If that happens to SS forget it. If SS does sell strong, then maybe they might have some money to spend on Z28.
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZJEFF View Post
By now everyone on this forum has the information from GM that they will not be manufacturing a 2010 Z/28 Camaro. "FACT" Many forum members are still holding out for the almighty Super Charged Z/28. "I was one of these people" The "FACT" is it is not going to come out with a blower. The Z/28 in 1969 was built to compete in Trans Am racing."FACT" The best shot of getting a Z/28 back is to trace it to it's roots. The LS3 power plant is a good motor so how do you make power out of a motor/platform that is good to start with? REDUCE WEIGHT! Build a 2011 Camaro Z/28 with the thoughts of racing, make the car light as can be. My thoughts are to have a 1LE type package but with over the counter parts through GM avalible such as factory header, exhaust, special ground cams, etc... This car would be stripped of comfort features like leather,power windows,air conditioning etc... Have the car come in at around 3,000 to 3,200 LBS. With bolt on parts as I described above this would indeed be the car to own and it would be cheeaper than a super charged Z/28. This car would be faster and lighter than a super charged car hands down! The Shelby is a pig! Check out the power to weight ratio. Look at the new Challenger's power to weight ratio. Pig! My friends the Z/28 can be built cheaper and lighter! Let start to think forward instead of backwards! Jeff
Do you work for GM and are you on the Camaro project?

(Respectfully) ... If the answer is no, then you can't state anything for FACT because just like the folks at GM, we know things CAN change.

I'm not disagreeing w/ thinking making lighter is better or anything else (try B4C for example...didn't think it was going to happen and we are now getting the police package). The only problem I have is when people try to state things for FACT when the truth of the matter is, we haven't gotten there yet and anything is still possible. I have been told by numerous sources (folks who have the ties AND folks who have seen the BLOWER ON TOP OF THE MOTOR) and I WILL NOT say it's not going to happen FOR FACT.

Now, if you want to build your own race car, go for it. For the mean time, GM is going to build what will sell and be profitable for GM to stay alive and maybe turn a profit.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:03 PM   #6
IROCZJEFF
 
IROCZJEFF's Avatar
 
Drives: 69Z 70Z 85IROC-Z 911LE 97 SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Posts: 179
Dan, it has been stated by the Camaro brand manager that the Z/28 super charged program has been cancled for 2010. The 1969 Z/28 has everything to do with the new Z/28. Where do you think they got the idea to build the new Camaro in the first place? The Z/28 option was built for performance, handling and the person who wantes to drive there Camaro to the limit. How can you claim the 69 Z/28 and the canceled 2010 Z/28 have nothing in common? This tread is about the Z/28 that should be built not the one that has been axed. Jeff
IROCZJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:19 PM   #7
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon
 
greenrail's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Near Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,396
Well, maybe we will end up with a 1979 Z/28 instead. Ah!, the robust acceleration of a smog choked 350 rated at 175 horsepower!(Tongue firmly implanted in my cheek of course!)

Let's face it some very hallowed names have been dragged to some pretty low levels during the course of history. However, I seriously doubt that that type of mistake or pattern is something which GM would allow to happen again in today's highly competitive market.

Let's see what happens.
__________________
Member Illinois Camaro Club
His Name is Rosie - "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick!" - If you know who said that, then you know the genesis of his name.
greenrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:25 PM   #8
IROCZJEFF
 
IROCZJEFF's Avatar
 
Drives: 69Z 70Z 85IROC-Z 911LE 97 SS
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Posts: 179
TAG UR IT, I do not work for GM, but i do work for a supplier of GM that has direct knowledge of special projects. "respectfully"

The Camaro brand manager said there would be no Super Charged 2010 Camaro. Did you not see that statement? Lutz also stated Camaro would not have a Super Charger. That is "FACT". If you cant find these quotes I will email them to you.

As far as preproduction Camaros rolling around with super charges on them you are 100% true! They were preproduction mules with CTS-V motors. The harsh reality is that GM was testing the CTS-V motor for the new Camaro and then came the gas wars and the final price of the car with the CTS-V motor put the car out of the price range in which it made sence for GM to build them.

As for you coment regarding me building my own race car. I own a 1991 1LE race car. All I was trying to do for this post is show that we can still have our Z/28 but it is not going to be the Super Charged Z/28 that everyone, myself included wanted.

In you last quote you said that GM is going to build what makes them money. You are 100% correct with that. If GM builds a Z/28 with the idea less is more regarding less weight and more power I think the car would be profitable and powerful. I am not trying to start a fight, just trying to show an option of how to get what we want. Jeff
IROCZJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 12:55 PM   #9
GTAHVIT
One Lucky Guy.
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: #22 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,778
Here are the problems with your original post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZJEFF View Post
By now everyone on this forum has the information from GM that they will not be manufacturing a 2010 Z/28 Camaro. "FACT" Many forum members are still holding out for the almighty Super Charged Z/28. "I was one of these people" The "FACT" is it is not going to come out with a blower. The Z/28 in 1969 was built to compete in Trans Am racing."FACT" The best shot of getting a Z/28 back is to trace it to it's roots. The LS3 power plant is a good motor so how do you make power out of a motor/platform that is good to start with? REDUCE WEIGHT! Build a 2011 Camaro Z/28 with the thoughts of racing, make the car light as can be. My thoughts are to have a 1LE type package but with over the counter parts through GM avalible such as factory header, exhaust, special ground cams, etc... This car would be stripped of comfort features like leather,power windows,air conditioning etc... Have the car come in at around 3,000 to 3,200 LBS. With bolt on parts as I described above this would indeed be the car to own and it would be cheeaper than a super charged Z/28. This car would be faster and lighter than a super charged car hands down! The Shelby is a pig! Check out the power to weight ratio. Look at the new Challenger's power to weight ratio. Pig! My friends the Z/28 can be built cheaper and lighter! Let start to think forward instead of backwards! Jeff
We've all already come to the conclusion that supercharged doesn't equal Z28. But the statements I bolded as you typed them just aren't true. Now that you've cleared it up. I think we all are on the same page.

Most likely we won't see a Blown camaro, SS, Z28, ZL1 or otherwise. But we could still see a Z28, along the lines of what you and many other's have suggested.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #10
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith
 
Txturbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosenberg,Texas
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZJEFF View Post
By now everyone on this forum has the information from GM that they will not be manufacturing a 2010 Z/28 Camaro.
True for 2010....but who knows what might become available in 2011 or 2012 model years.
__________________

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:25 PM   #11
Dan
 
Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 GTO
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZJEFF View Post
Dan, it has been stated by the Camaro brand manager that the Z/28 super charged program has been cancled for 2010. The 1969 Z/28 has everything to do with the new Z/28. Where do you think they got the idea to build the new Camaro in the first place? The Z/28 option was built for performance, handling and the person who wantes to drive there Camaro to the limit. How can you claim the 69 Z/28 and the canceled 2010 Z/28 have nothing in common? This tread is about the Z/28 that should be built not the one that has been axed. Jeff
You are quoting a response by Cheryl Pilcher (sp?) that we already know is a misquote. She never said anything was canceled. She was asked if there would be a Z/28 available at launch and she said no. We knew all along that there would never be one the first year. As for the 69, that was then, this is now. If GM builds one it will be because they think it is what they think people want now, not what it was 40 years ago.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:33 PM   #12
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by IROCZJEFF View Post
TAG UR IT, I do not work for GM, but i do work for a supplier of GM that has direct knowledge of special projects. "respectfully"

The Camaro brand manager said there would be no Super Charged 2010 Camaro. Did you not see that statement? Lutz also stated Camaro would not have a Super Charger. That is "FACT". If you cant find these quotes I will email them to you.

As far as preproduction Camaros rolling around with super charges on them you are 100% true! They were preproduction mules with CTS-V motors. The harsh reality is that GM was testing the CTS-V motor for the new Camaro and then came the gas wars and the final price of the car with the CTS-V motor put the car out of the price range in which it made sence for GM to build them.

As for you coment regarding me building my own race car. I own a 1991 1LE race car. All I was trying to do for this post is show that we can still have our Z/28 but it is not going to be the Super Charged Z/28 that everyone, myself included wanted.

In you last quote you said that GM is going to build what makes them money. You are 100% correct with that. If GM builds a Z/28 with the idea less is more regarding less weight and more power I think the car would be profitable and powerful. I am not trying to start a fight, just trying to show an option of how to get what we want. Jeff
No one has confirmed there was going to be a 2010 OR 11, OR whatever Z28 yet. I'm usually one of those that can easily fall into "THE SKY IS FALLING!" group, however, I'm holding out on this one. No one outside of GM knows what's going to happen. But to your topic

I think what you've outlined is a great idea. I don't see that they could drop that much without making it similar in content and in likeness to the Drag Pack Chally'. I'm not sure GM is willing to invest in a car they can only make a thousand of (I'm speculating of course) and charge more for less car. What I mean is why would they invest more resources into a car that they won't make money on? IMVHO, I just don't see that stipping the car is going to benefit them in any way. I can totally see (though I'm biased ) adding another $10-15K on a Z28 by keeping all the content of SS and adding more power. No, it's not traditional, but they've already said GT500 was one of their targets, well, a long time ago now, but I just can't fathom, in my simple head, a car as I've described will work for GM. If I'm wrong, no biggie, I'll fess' up.

Let's not get too down that those of us that wanted an LSA Z28 may not get one. Let's show GM some support and positive criticism. I'm still not giving up, but let's also keep our minds open, just like you're trying to do
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:56 PM   #13
ckellyme3
 
ckellyme3's Avatar
 
Drives: 1986 IROC 406 stroker
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: exton pa
Posts: 150
this whole Z28 business is getting old. I want the Z28 just as bad as anybody but I think what were all forgetting is that its SEP. 2008. The car itself comes out in MAR 2009. We still got a good 6 months before then. If you put all of the info together that you can gather on this forum and other websites its clear that a Z28 depends on how good this car sells after they come out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
we're certainly looking at it -- but right now, the emphasis MUST be on getting the Camaro V6 and SS out -- and having it exceed your expectations....

Once that's done.................... Read between these lines!!!!



KEEP THE FAITH
__________________



My scheme

ckellyme3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #14
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227
 
z28camaro2471's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NY
Posts: 792
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
Well, maybe we will end up with a 1979 Z/28 instead. Ah!, the robust acceleration of a smog choked 350 rated at 175 horsepower!(Tongue firmly implanted in my cheek of course!)

Let's face it some very hallowed names have been dragged to some pretty low levels during the course of history. However, I seriously doubt that that type of mistake or pattern is something which GM would allow to happen again in today's highly competitive market.

Let's see what happens.
As an owner of a 1979 Z/28 I must point out that 175 hp was fairly respectable in 1979 (compared to what else was available).

I for one wanted a little more power so mine makes 300+ hp now (still with the original motor).

z28camaro2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:15 PM   #15
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,860
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
2012 45th ann LS9 Z28 limited production.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:52 PM   #16
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon
 
greenrail's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Near Chicago, IL
Posts: 2,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 View Post
As an owner of a 1979 Z/28 I must point out that 175 hp was fairly respectable in 1979 (compared to what else was available).

I for one wanted a little more power so mine makes 300+ hp now (still with the original motor).

Heck, I fully understand that. Those were some pretty dreary years for performance. I lived through them myself. I am defintely not a spring chicken by any stretch of the imagination.

THe top "F" body at the time was the Pontiac Trans Am with the 4 Speed an the 400 c.i. Pontiac engine rated at 210 horsepower (if I remember correctly). (and there weren't too many of those built either).

Let's hope that never happens again.
__________________
Member Illinois Camaro Club
His Name is Rosie - "Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick!" - If you know who said that, then you know the genesis of his name.
greenrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #17
Jamestwilliams
junior member
 
Drives: Grand Am
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: canada
Posts: 534
Does anyone else find it a little annoying when someone says fact after they make a statement. It reminds me of lawyers and muslims (basically intellectual wanna bes) Einstein never said e=mc2 fact. Sorry I didn't mean to pick on you, I just see too many people using the statement "fact" as defining whatever it is that they say.
Jamestwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:46 PM   #18
ckellyme3
 
ckellyme3's Avatar
 
Drives: 1986 IROC 406 stroker
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: exton pa
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
2012 45th ann LS9 Z28 limited production.
Could def see it happening. But who in their right mind is going to wait yet another 4 years??
__________________



My scheme

ckellyme3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:59 PM   #19
nfamous209
 
Drives: 2002 Camaro z28
Join Date: May 2008
Location: patterson, ca
Posts: 413
Send a message via AIM to nfamous209 Send a message via Yahoo to nfamous209
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
2012 45th ann LS9 Z28 limited production.
wold be nice but i think it would be too long of a wait.
nfamous209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:34 PM   #20
HOTCIVIC
 
HOTCIVIC's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: MN
Posts: 74
There is no way the Z will come out at 3,000 pounds. As much as I WISH it would, it's not going to happen. Read some of Fbodfather's posts about weight and how hard it is to pass crash safety standards these days. Because of mandatory safety equipment, there is just no way. Fbodfather knows how important weight is and if he could have gotten the Camaro to come in at 3500 pounds, he would have. It was impossible.

If they could put a higher performance cam in the LS3 for the new Z, and find a way to drop it to 3700 pounds, get some nice suspension, and power up to 480 HP, it would compete with the GT500.
HOTCIVIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:38 PM   #21
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Sahara
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,569
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
yawn i am truly tired of reading his posts. he has no facts that are true. there is a possibility of sc z but lutz said no 600 hp sc but i didnt hear no 550 hp sc camaro did you?
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #22
seattlecamaroboy
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 47
How many threads is this guy going to create about the "Z28" that was never mentioned officially once? Talk about ridiculous. It's like watching the stages of grief after a death. Anger, Reckoning, Bargaining, Acceptance. He's on bargaining now. Trying to convince himself that there is another way to build his fantasy car. LOL HAHAAHHA

Dude, for your own sanity, here's your answer. Buy a damn SS when it comes out and shut up Convince yourself that you don't need to have more than 425 horses. Or if you do, bolt on a damn supercharger.
seattlecamaroboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #23
ckellyme3
 
ckellyme3's Avatar
 
Drives: 1986 IROC 406 stroker
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: exton pa
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlecamaroboy View Post
How many threads is this guy going to create about the "Z28" that was never mentioned officially once? Talk about ridiculous. It's like watching the stages of grief after a death. Anger, Reckoning, Bargaining, Acceptance. He's on bargaining now. Trying to convince himself that there is another way to build his fantasy car. LOL HAHAAHHA

Dude, for your own sanity, here's your answer. Buy a damn SS when it comes out and shut up Convince yourself that you don't need to have more than 425 horses. Or if you do, bolt on a damn supercharger.
It really is like that. That is the best way to explain it and it pisses me off so much no.
__________________



My scheme

ckellyme3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 05:29 PM   #24
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,695
Name:  %21cid_003401c594ae%24bfb0e9f0%2406c85a42%40admin.gif
Views: 584
Size:  260.8 KB

It just never ends...

__________________

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #25
GTAHVIT
One Lucky Guy.
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: #22 Tom Henry Racing 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,778
^ Tell me about it.

OK, Stop bashing people for posting threads here. Trust me the Mods will review every one and if deemed inappropriate we edit, or delete.

I agree there are plenty of Z28 or bust or get over it threads out there. The same can be said for weight, and LS3 vs L99, or turbos vs superchargers, or blue vs blue, or auto vs manual...

Stop being so pissy with each other. If you don't like the thread topic, send a PM to a mod or leave the thread alone. Obviously we want you to argue and debate the topics. But, let the Mods determine what threads belong and which don't.

This concludes your moderator public service announcement.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A Message to all Fbody Enthusiasts TAG UR IT 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 12 02-02-2013 08:41 PM
Camaro Laws ChevyNut Off-topic Discussions 102 06-06-2011 11:34 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
2010 camaro or 2011 supercharged version? logan1080 Forced Induction - V8 39 09-01-2008 08:15 PM
Modified Camaro collection tzh Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2 05-15-2008 07:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.